KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

DOF Episode 1v2
Hello, everyone. Some thorough testing was done and the game is in a very decent state now. This is probably the biggest update I have done till now.
21st December - White Knights (10$ patrons)
24th December - Blue Knights (5$ patrons)
27th December - Public Release

camube

Jun 4, 2022
the update is shorter than i thought, but also, if that's the entirety of Episode 1, that is a long Episode 1.

Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
In v1 or v2?
Also can we guilt trip her later?
In V2.
I mean when I initially launched the game, I came in with a plan and story in my mind. It's not that I don't want to give Maria sex content, I never planned her sex content for this early stage of the game. I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.

I am not fully aware of what you mean by guilt trip. But what I understand from google, we can take her on guilt trips.

Reactions: Vleder

camube

Jun 4, 2022
In V2.
I mean when I initially launched the game, I came in with a plan and story in my mind. It's not that I don't want to give Maria sex content, I never planned her sex content for this early stage of the game. I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.

I am not fully aware of what you mean by guilt trip. But what I understand from google, we can take her on guilt trips.
Don't compromise your vision, your game is one of the very few games i look forward to from this genre. The pacing is really good and the setting is interesting too!

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes