Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The English isn't perfect in this game but if you straight up can't understand it then you've got weak blood and your parents should probably be ashamed of themselves. Would've auto combusted if you ever tried to watch some bad fan subbed anime if this is too much for you. Really isn't that bad at all.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Holy batshiit...OK, do a search here for an editor that is fluent in the English language.
List it as someone to donate their time until you get enough support, then pay them to continue, while supplying them for the work they already did.
This is just too painful to try and read.
I don't know where you are from, but my game was proofread and tested by quite a few people from the US and Europe. I hardly receive any significant complaints about the English of my game. If you are looking for English literature then perhaps this is not the best place for such things.

Muscle Wizard

Mar 20, 2020
Ahh, yes. There once was a time when that was the only game I used to play. I no longer play it though, as the game is no longer as fun as it used to be.
I know exactly what you mean. Personally I still enjoy ARAM with friends from time to time, as games are shorter and more casual compared to the toxicity of summoner's rift.

Reactions: KKpotato
Mar 13, 2018
yoo is this even honey-select? bro took it to the next level fantastic job (y) (y) (y) :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

BIG EDIT: been playing the game for a while now and i'm falling in love with Samir's eyes and looks I wish that samir was the MC, i hope the mc got his glow-up too after the training programs.

EDIT 2.0: i need more please i don't care if there is no H-scene yet just make some cute mom-and-son bonding story please i beg you this game is drugs

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Are you sure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because his head size looks pretty normal to me.
I'm quite sure, maybe his old hair style made it never showed much idk. But i'm certain his head got bigger with his new look in someway, it shows even more when Mc is around his LIs. He seem like a giant in comparison because of his head

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I'm quite sure, maybe his old hair style made it never showed much idk. But i'm certain his head got bigger with his new look in someway, it shows even more when Mc is around his LIs. He seem like a giant in comparison because of his head
He is kind of a giant compared to Li's. No question about it. But I can assure you that his head didn't get bigger with his new look. I mean when I designed him, I didn't touch his head size, so I am sure of it.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
He is kind of a giant compared to Li's. No question about it. But I can assure you that his head didn't get bigger with his new look. I mean when I designed him, I didn't touch his head size, so I am sure of it.
Ah i see, i guess it's the new hair style then

Reactions: KKpotato

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Holy shitballs this was incredible! Many AVNs don't even have half as much content in twice as many updates, and the content here is AMAZING. Oh my gooood the models are so good, especially in the latest update. Debby is genuinely one of the sexiest AVN girls I have ever come across! I'm happy to see that the dev reads this thread because you really deserve to know this title stands head and shoulders above nearly all other games on here, this is *easily* in the top 1% of titles on this site! Quite likely even in the top 0.1%! You, good sir or madam, have my utmost respect.

My only hope for the future is that pretty much no girls are off limits and that includes wresting those sweet plump asses even from Samir! I even like the guy as he's written but I like the girls way more. And not to forget Leyla, she doesn't deserve to be left out! Even Jessica! And Darla! Arni! Kenzie! Even the prospect of meeting Bonnies daughter fills me with hope! And Johanna, which strangely isn't on the in-game list even though she should have gotten some love points in the story, right? Chisa is also missing despite us getting to choose to be on her path, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

It's funny because it's *almost* like it's a shame to introduce ANY beautiful girl that won't become a harem girl in the future. Belle from the intro, the cute sailor girls, the delectable shopping assistants, the models from the photo and the stunning swimsuit models from the venue! Some primal part of me wants them all! No matter how much I know that's not feasible from a development standpoint.

Anyway, the only real tip for improvement I have right now isn't even for the game because I couldn't find any real fault with it, however the banner used for the OP in this thread really doesn't do the game justice, it was almost to the point where I glanced past the game before giving it a chance. The models in the banner somehow seem either lower quality or just fuzzy, and while I can understand the intent behind the lighting and the eyes, it gives the sense of them being aliens more than anything else. My suggestion would be to use higher-resolution pictures of the girls, and preferable squeezing them together in one picture rather than using the borders, which leads to a lot of dead space. Also more natural lightning and show the girls as they usually appear in the game, it gives a better idea of what the game is about and the models in it. That's my suggestion anyway!

I really can't wait for the next update and I'll be keeping close eyes on this project!

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
Played it beginning to end in one sitting and I got to say it was fun.

I don't get the complaints about English. It is not anything you'll ever find in a literature class, but still perfectly fine and not breaking the game flow like some other games.

Hope to see this develop into a proper harem and not "make a choice of five to six". Especially some Leyla content would be appreciated.

Reactions: darlic and KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes