SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
First time trying this, and gotta say, that was pretty badass. I loved it. Was worried about the usual things, but overall, this was really good. Kept me entertained throughout and had some good laughs too.

Really glad I gave this a shot. Excited to see what comes next! Best of luck and thanks. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I forgot. What are the effects of "karma" points here ??

By the by, why "landlady" still there despite using mod + patch ?? It is kinda **** up

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am unsure which scene are you talking about. The sex scene in the pool with Debby has two variants. One where the other two ladies leave them alone and the other where they watch and gets followed by one of them to the bedroom.
No not that pool scene

I mean the one before u go to the island for training

The one with monica and debby and another girl and the mc and that silver haired guy friend

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
No not that pool scene

I mean the one before u go to the island for training

The one with monica and debby and another girl and the mc and that silver haired guy friend
Can you give me the save file after 1st mina sex scene?
And can you give me a file called "prologuev2.rpy" located in the game folder?
I suggest you join Discord if possible and ping me if possible.

Reactions: michael1984

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I forgot. What are the effects of "karma" points here ??

By the by, why "landlady" still there despite using mod + patch ?? It is kinda **** up
All the points have their meaning. It changes the dialogues sometimes, sometimes some actions will be unlocked or locked based on your choices. The game keeps track of most of your choices through variables and points and affects your future.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
All the points have their meaning. It changes the dialogues sometimes, sometimes some actions will be unlocked or locked based on your choices. The game keeps track of most of your choices through variables and points and affects your future.
Unit.jpg landlady.jpg why this problem still there despite using patch + mod ???? Very very disappointed. This problem were there on previous update too
KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Went with the first one. Any serious consequences there except loss of points??? first one.jpg

What are the effects of "Lilith charisma" points???

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
If anyone can't get past the bath scene with Lily, put these two files in the game folder and replace the original ones.

Reactions: sc0rps

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Just got done with the new update KKpotato and man you have a real knack for writing an interesting story, it had me hooked the whole time. I really like the idea of girls enchancing their looks through whatever means, as long as it doesn't get too extreme/weird (looking at you Dr. Ivanka, I still accepted the option to put her in the harem because why not). I'm loving debby's and monica's new look, curious to see if you plan on continuing to modify some of the girls.

I wasn't really sure how i felt about the looks of the dark skin girl (debby) from the previews, but after playing the update I have to say shes one of my favorites, she looks much better in the game. Her back story, and character development along with the new look is just amazing, same with monica.

Oh and lisa a babe, hope she gets added to the list of yellow names.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: camube and KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes