KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
So last night was pretty interesting for me.
Stumbled across this title and decided to give it a shot.
Read through it pretty fast, got to the end screen, came back here to make a post about it, hut started skimming through the comments first.
Something felt off. Some things... didn't happen.
Downloaded the walkthough.
Which has extra choices I hadn't seen.
Check OP again to make sure android release wasn't lagging behind pc verion (it's not).
Try starting a new game again.
Skip *everything* up to the choices over and over.
Watch the ending again.

END OF PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 START

View attachment 1982476

So yeah. Good prologue.
Will probably even spend some time checking out chapter 1 later on. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that part was a bit misleading. Sorry about that.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGobbo

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For once I wanted to play without Incest patch but when I read already a woman holding a baby in her arms about Landlord and Lady, I bite the bullet again.
Edit: Found my first typo. You forgot the j in just.
In the second save you wrote alight instead of alright

Last edited:
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
For once I wanted to play without Incest patch but when I read already a woman holding a baby in her arms about Landlord and Lady, I bite the bullet again.
Edit: Found my first typo. You forgot the j in just.
In the second save you wrote alight instead of alright
Thanks for pointing them out. It would be better if you had provided me with screenshots, But I will look into it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for pointing them out. It would be better if you had provided me with screenshots, But I will look into it.
Your welcome. I do not know how to take screenshots so I came with the second best I could think of.
Anyway I like your eastereggs in the Diner Date with Lilith. Ruffy whas easy, the Pale Carnations Poster on the wall and Yoko from TTGL where somewhat difficult. I think the blackhaired is from Cultivator Against Hero Society and the rest I can not identify.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Your welcome. I do not know how to take screenshots so I came with the second best I could think of.
Anyway I like your eastereggs in the Diner with Lilith. Ruffy whas easy, the Pale Carnations Poster on the wall and Yoko from TTGL where somewhat difficult. I think the blackhaired is from Cultivator Against Hero Society and the rest I can not identify.
I put in quite a few easter eggs in the game actually. I am surprised that you noticed Yoko though. She wasn't easy to notice. But the black-haired is actually Rin from the Fate series. The other 3 are no specific characters.

Reactions: Konstantinus

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
KKpotato Great fucking job

I downloaded this game awhile ago and forgot about it. Decided to check it out the other night and man, what a fucking game.

Its been quite awhile since I played a game with the intention of getting fap out and instead completely forgot about that and just got immersed in the story (not that the sex scenes are bad, there just aren't a ton of them, they are hot though). The story is unique and well written. Its maybe a little fast paced in the start, but thats fine. This is almost a game I don't even wanna play until its complete

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep1v1.rpy", line 23, in script
elias "Ahhhhh!"
Exception: Sayer 'elias' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
elias "Ahhhhh!"
File "D:\roman\1 EN COURS\01 jeux ouvert\Desire_of_Fate-Ep1_V.5-pc\DOF-Ep1_V_.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 861, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\roman\1 EN COURS\01 jeux ouvert\Desire_of_Fate-Ep1_V.5-pc\DOF-Ep1_V_.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 754, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22052602n
Desire of Fate Ep1_V_.5
Mon Aug 15 17:48:46 2022

Jul 30, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
elias "Ahhhhh!"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
elias "Ahhhhh!"
File "D:\roman\1 EN COURS\01 jeux ouvert\Desire_of_Fate-Ep1_V.5-pc\DOF-Ep1_V_.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 861, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\roman\1 EN COURS\01 jeux ouvert\Desire_of_Fate-Ep1_V.5-pc\DOF-Ep1_V_.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 754, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22052602n
Desire of Fate Ep1_V_.5
Mon Aug 15 17:48:46 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-v-5-ep-1-kkpotato.99976/post-8707869

Please, read the instruction.

jeffbezos123

Jan 31, 2019
Finished my 2nd playthrough, and I have to say I really am impressed.
Like others said, this is one of those few games where you "come for the fap, and stay for the story".
One thing I am particularly happy about, is the fact that finally someone does a VN where the main girls have some good tattoos! Really, that is so rare to find in most games. And here, they are done well, not exaggerated but really drawn nicely.

Only thing I can recommend is to polish up a bit the beginning, with the story narration. I know very well that for new games it's important to churn out new content, but personally I think that if you could adjust the intro (at a later date) then it would be a very good improvement. As it is the beginning, it helps people stay hooked and play the rest of the game.

Lastly I want to wish you luck, KKpotato you are the first creator I support on patreon.
Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Please send the error here or join the discord for a solution. Also mention what platform you are using.
the pc i am using is still on windows 7 64 bit
and like i said already all other renpy games run fine
this one completely refuses to start
after i double click dof.exe it just shows up for a split second in the task manager and disappears
there is no error nothing no i am not joining discord for that
thought you should know

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
the pc i am using is still on windows 7 64 bit
and like i said already all other renpy games run fine
this one completely refuses to start
after i double click dof.exe it just shows up for a split second in the task manager and disappears
there is no error nothing no i am not joining discord for that
thought you should know
I use the latest renpy version. Not all games do that yet. So, unfortunately, it's due to that or you need to install the latest python version.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
or you know you could compile it properly because it is possible other devs have no problem with it.
it is an executable an .exe file why would i need python to run it ?
but whatever you do you a lot of people play these games on lower end hardware
some of them even on 32bit systems it might be of benefit to your game
if you compile it like everyone else does with that compatibility layer .
anyway i am off now this wasted enough of my time good luck

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Heyya, does the ipatch still doesn't work on android?
If someone have solution or fix, appreciate if you could share.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes