whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
This is gonna sound real stupid, but despite my file saying 1V2, I'm not sure I got all the content. . Used a walkthrough labeled 1v1 and it stopped there, so I had thought there would be more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is gonna sound real stupid, but despite my file saying 1V2, I'm not sure I got all the content. . Used a walkthrough labeled 1v1 and it stopped there, so I had thought there would be more.
Did you use a walkthrough or the mod?

If you used the mod it will stop at the update it was for so won't progress to the next update.

Reactions: KKpotato

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Did you use a walkthrough or the mod?

If you used the mod it will stop at the update it was for so won't progress to the next update.
Walkthrough. Yeah, made that mistake with College Bound once. Was kinda funny watching default Ren'ply sprites pop up with the updated script.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi KKpotato first of all, thank you for the new update.
I just replay the game from the scrap, to see all the new thing as you advice us in the main pages.
Lets say that i do not understand why some states now rasie, while other go down... i prefer the old way, where the point only raise XD i now see that you also add a relationship page.
Let me understand
Pink name are the main character love interessed?
Yellow name secondary main character love interessed that you can choice to add or not to the MC harem?
White name third character that if you want you can fuck, but that you cant add to you harem right? The women that foll around with also other male? As you describe in the main pages?

Anyway honestly I do not understand all these comments that I read in the last few pages. For me they are useless. I didn't think that even on this kind of games, people always have to complain. Honestly I'm tired of people who at every step must and expect the politically correct. Whether this is skin color or a way of speaking or expressing oneself. I'll tell you I really like your game. And I hope you are free to be able to continue to express yourself at your best. I understand when someone wants to give advice, but sometimes people go too far anyway. Don't let yourself be influenced by others. If the tips are helpful in making your game grow better, fine. But if they're just limiting you, my advice is don't let these people get you down.

For now i am at the middle of the update, I think I'm still far from the final of this update. But till now i like every things i see.
Expecially MC's mother XD cant wait to add her to the harem too and have lot and lot of sex with her :love: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway till now every girls/women are really gorgeous!
Thank you for the update!

Reactions: camube and KKpotato

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
  • Haha

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Nice update, now we just need assist MR.Rossbern to move onto the next life, the old usless dude clearly needs too long we don't want him to suffer right :whistle:

The only thing which really bugs me is this
View attachment 2265839
YES, i would!!
I have no interest whatsoever in the ex, but i really like Debby....it really sucks to reject Debby just because that's the only way to reject the ex...
You can reject the ex by telling Lilith that you don't love her when you take her out to lunch. You don't need to reject Debby to reject the ex.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
You can reject the ex by telling Lilith that you don't love her when you take her out to lunch. You don't need to reject Debby to reject the ex.
That is a misinformation. You still love her. You get the option to tell her the truth or keep it a secret. You need to reject Debby to reject Lisa.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Hi KKpotato first of all, thank you for the new update.
I just replay the game from the scrap, to see all the new thing as you advice us in the main pages.
Lets say that i do not understand why some states now rasie, while other go down... i prefer the old way, where the point only raise XD i now see that you also add a relationship page.
Let me understand
Pink name are the main character love interessed?
Yellow name secondary main character love interessed that you can choice to add or not to the MC harem?
White name third character that if you want you can fuck, but that you cant add to you harem right? The women that foll around with also other male? As you describe in the main pages?

Anyway honestly I do not understand all these comments that I read in the last few pages. For me they are useless. I didn't think that even on this kind of games, people always have to complain. Honestly I'm tired of people who at every step must and expect the politically correct. Whether this is skin color or a way of speaking or expressing oneself. I'll tell you I really like your game. And I hope you are free to be able to continue to express yourself at your best. I understand when someone wants to give advice, but sometimes people go too far anyway. Don't let yourself be influenced by others. If the tips are helpful in making your game grow better, fine. But if they're just limiting you, my advice is don't let these people get you down.

For now i am at the middle of the update, I think I'm still far from the final of this update. But till now i like every things i see.
Expecially MC's mother XD cant wait to add her to the harem too and have lot and lot of sex with her :love: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway till now every girls/women are really gorgeous!
Thank you for the update!
I completely agree with this.
Desire of Fate setting is not 2022 Modern Earth Western Hemisphere.
I understand the criticism if the setting is 2022 US and Western Europe, but it isn't.
There's some leeway to Desire of Fate storytelling because the setting is not Westside of Earth Year 2022.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
render 10
story 10
quality 10
bugs fixed 3
im in prologue v2, so i'm gonna wait till episode 5 or chapter 5 or version 5(whatever calls) or more till the bugs wear off, cuz i'm always encounter some of chess background when transition or animated scene

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
render 10
story 10
quality 10
bugs fixed 3
im in prologue v2, so i'm gonna wait till episode 5 or chapter 5 or version 5(whatever calls) or more till the bugs wear off, cuz i'm always encounter some of chess background when transition or animated scene
Lol, why are you playing prologue v2? :HideThePain:
That was my 1st release. The current one is ep1v2 which is 3 updates later. This one has no bugs. Download this version and do a fresh start. I assure you that you won't find any bugs if you play from the start :BootyTime:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Lol, why are you playing prologue v2? :HideThePain:
That was my 1st release. The current one is ep1v2 which is 3 updates later. This one has no bugs. Download this version and do a fresh start. I assure you that you won't find any bugs if you play from the start :BootyTime:
lol I think maybe he made the same mistake as me, but I think not, because on the main page there is no old version to download. Or I don't know. Which I mean by my own mistake. That seeing the update called "desire-of-fate-ep-1-v2" as you say i put the v2 in bold. This is because months ago i download the update "Desire_of_Fate-Ep1_V.5" so see that the game was update to the v1 he didn't realize there was an update! For me i say... but me game is already EP1 v.5, why i need to download the v1? So i lost the old update :ROFLMAO: yesterday i see the thread update again and i see the v2. And again i almost ignored the update, thinking maybe the thread was updated by someone who just wrote...

But than i see on main page Thread Updated: 2022-12-27 and i... but that mean that the game is update. But i have the v.5 now is v2. You see that the .5 stands for perhaps 0.5? So I checked in the changelog and see that i lost the old update :ROFLMAO:

But i do not think the other user do me same error.
Anyway at last i play a more longer update XD tonight i finish the now one.
And as i say till now i can confirm that i like all i see till now. Ofc i play the game in Normal mode, so i do not know the other mode, as i do not wanna see other man :cool:

Anyway thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need a little help. I play the game till i start i think the new update. So i see lot of sex things.
Can someone tell me why is my gallery all still blocked?
Thank you

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hi guys need a little help. I play the game till i start i think the new update. So i see lot of sex things.
Can someone tell me why is my gallery all still blocked?
Thank you
I had the same problem, but once I reached the end of the current content, the whole gallery was unlocked

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes