riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
I believe white names are side girls, check the developer notes in the opening post to see the 3 type of girls that the game will have

Reactions: KKpotato

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say, every single time I see Monica (and Camila) all I feel is that it's such a waste for her to still be with such an useless cunt as Samir. I don't care what happens to him, but it would be a huge shame and wasted assets if she never became part of the MCs harem.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I just hope Lisa will get accepted by the family

Feel bad for her if we gotta hide her away like this

Also Monica drugged Lisa dont know how i feel about that

Just hope Lisa wont blame the mc

Other then that awesome update

Cant wait to see whats coming next

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I will take a look at the later two... But what are the mistakes in the second two? :BootyTime:
Dude's been giving bad typo corrections in at least one other thread. Going by how they said "hehe" was a typo there I think they might be an elaborate troll or some kinda zoomer humor, I'm lost either way.

kojimi

May 2, 2018
Hi, I'm searching an android version with the multi mods and patched. There is a link in the first post. But the url seems invalid.
Is someone do it?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Debby past story. Look like three letter thing to me. Very very bad.
View attachment 2275042
View attachment 2275044
WTH
Yes because a LI being raped before she meets the MC or the game even begins is NTR now. :rolleyes:
There's no inconsistency with the dev, he said no rape content and there's no rape content. Doesn't mean that nobody in the world gets raped or otherwise sexually assaulted, just means he isn't going to dedicate development time to rendering and animating it. Doesn't mean it isn't going to be referenced in the narrative.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes