fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Since MC is genetically modified supersoldier can he become pregnant as well?

Anyway, an excellent update. Shame there are too few based games like this.
as someone who learn biology for 18 i can say its not possible.. but it somehow possible... well im not the one who make this VN... so yeah gl
and imi waiting for the next update... my monkeh brain need more scene...

• Haha
Reactions: KKpotato

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Just use the patch, its not that hard to drag a file into the game lmao :KEK:
yes i am

patch is also ridiculous. in game it claims the patch is unofficial and unsupported.
patch file only sets a variable :ROFLMAO:

what platform gets fooled by this lol

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
yes i am

patch is also ridiculous. in game it claims the patch is unofficial and unsupported.
patch file only sets a variable :ROFLMAO:

what platform gets fooled by this lol
You must be new here then, a majority of adult games with incest content that host their platform on Patreon use the patch system, and they always say its "unofficial" to not trigger patreon ToS, 90% of these would make no sense without the patch (and its not supposed to since the patch is the canon route, unless certain devs legitimately build non-incest routes, which takes time)

And of course its just a variable, because the landlady thing is just a placeholder to be replaced with the actual text. Patch doesn't change anything in the game that isn't basically already there, the incest is canon. You can change the variable yourself in one of the game files, but might as well just use the patch since its less work.

Idk what you mean by unsupported, since clearly its working for a lot of ppl here.
I didn't realize it was this hard for some people to download a file, and drag and drop it into the games folder.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Just finished this gem. It was surprisingly good!
Models are great, the story is ok and the MC doesn't stay a hobo all the game.
Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Idk what you mean by unsupported, since clearly its working for a lot of ppl here.
I didn't realize it was this hard for some people to download a file, and drag and drop it into the games folder.
i dont mean anything. that is what the game claims and its funny to me.

i am not complaining. the patch being a variable is good because it mean its official.

Reactions: M3wzy123

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
i dont mean anything. that is what the game claims and its funny to me.

i am not complaining. the patch being a variable is good because it mean its official.
Oh ok yea.
Its always amusing to see lol.
Also funny to see the dialogue when its unpatched in some games, it makes no sense :KEK:

"Of course I love you, you're my landlady" :LUL:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Yea I've seen this dude everywhere, I don't think he has a life

Someone gotta stick a bottle of alcohol up his ass like what happened to Samir so he can learn to chill :LUL:
Or get that tampon dipped in vodka and shove up the ass might do the trick for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Just finished this gem. It was surprisingly good!
Models are great, the story is ok and the MC doesn't stay a hobo all the game.
Keep up the great work!
The only thing I could say is that I didn't see the real use of the stats (intelligence, karma, dominance, lust, reflex) during this first episode. I hope there is something planned on that (I busted my ass to maximize these stats haha).
There are also some decisions that do that don't give stats that I think should.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
The only thing I could say is that I didn't see the real use of the stats (intelligence, karma, dominance, lust, reflex) during this first episode. I hope there is something planned on that (I busted my ass to maximize these stats haha).
If you are playing in realistic mode, you will see the use of points. For example, when having sex with Mina for the second time you will get the option to be rough with her. You can take the action if you scored enough Dom points. Additionally, the dom point, karma point, and intelligence point change the dialogue. Another example is when you try to save Debby. You won't have the option to save her if your reflex points aren't high enough.
There are also some decisions that do that don't give stats that I think should.
Which ones are you talking about?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes