KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Can any MAC users confirm this? Does pressing the 'S' button gives any error while playing?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been meaning to start this game a while now, keep reading posts about some girls you need stats to be able to do certain things with them or even add to them to the harem. Is it easy to miss out on a girls events or do you really need to do something stupid to stuff one of the girls paths up?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Been meaning to start this game a while now, keep reading posts about some girls you need stats to be able to do certain things with them or even add to them to the harem. Is it easy to miss out on a girls events or do you really need to do something stupid to stuff one of the girls paths up?
There is a walkthrough to ensure that you don't miss much. You will also be given the option at the start if you want to play in realistic mode or dream mode. In dream mode, you don't have to worry about stats.

sajro94

Feb 13, 2020
Really enjoyed what the game has to offer so far. Really nice to see a strong main character that isn't arrogant and an asshole. Still confident and dominant, rough sex with no non-con or adjacent content. Also love that he shows that he cares, hell it is really nice to have the family be powerful and ambitious without being classic evil.

Really great!

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Honestly, I don't like how the game basically forces me to have sex or relationships with several women that I don't care about, there's a lot of the girls that I'd rather not approach simply because I don't like their personality or their looks, but the game gives me no choice whatsoever on the matter.

That needs to change.

Last edited:

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Honestly, I don't like how the game basically forces me to have sex or relationships with several women, there's a lot of the girls that I'd rather not approach simply because I don't like their personality or their looks, but the game gives me no choice whatsoever on the matter.

That needs to change.
well then this game is not for you.. ciao ciao

Reactions: Tinuss

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, I don't like how the game basically forces me to have sex or relationships with several women, there's a lot of the girls that I'd rather not approach simply because I don't like their personality or their looks, but the game gives me no choice whatsoever on the matter.

That needs to change.
It's understandable. The main plot is centered around the harem and forced relationship. I know that there are people who don't like forced relationships/harem. There is a reason that I put a warning in the overviews.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
It's understandable. The main plot is centered around the harem and forced relationship. I know that there are people who don't like forced relationships/harem. There is a reason that I put a warning in the overviews.
I don't care about forced relationships, I understand they need to be his wives, but an option as simple as 'sure, but I won't have sex with you' and have that particular person just there for appearences, just simply skipping her content would be more than fine.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I don't care about forced relationships, I understand they need to be his wives, but an option as simple as 'sure, but I won't have sex with you' and have that particular person just there for appearences, just simply skipping her content would be more than fine.
Marrying someone and simply not having sex with them is more like punishment. XD
But I guess I can make it skippable in the future.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Marrying someone and simply not having sex with them is more like punishment. XD
But I guess I can make it skippable in the future.
Thank you, I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, I like your game, I like your humour and I can tell as a non-native english speaker as well that you put in a lot of effort in the writing. It's just some girl's personalities were a little too much for me and I would just rather not really interact with them lol

Zelowis

Jan 17, 2021
hard agree tbh i love this game but there is a few girls i would love to avoid. having the option of skipping their content would be nice

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
So far I like all of them so it's not a issue for me, though that knife near the dick made me extremely uncomfortable even in a game lol

Reactions: KKpotato

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
So far I like all of them so it's not a issue for me, though that knife near the dick made me extremely uncomfortable even in a game lol
That's one of the scenes that I was thinking in particular, after a scene like that I would rather not be involved with that girl, period. I even picked the options that I noticed lowered her stats the most so she would fuck off lmao.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
That's one of the scenes that I was thinking in particular, after a scene like that I would rather not be involved with that girl, period. I even picked the options that I noticed lowered her stats the most so she would fuck off lmao.
Raising her stats doesn't lock you into her route. You will be given an option of whether or not you want to pressure the route for any girl(Except the 5 main girls).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Raising her stats doesn't lock you into her route. You will be given an option of whether or not you want to pressure the route for any girl(Except the 5 main girls).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it's a little late for me in the knife girl's case regardless, I got her stats as low as possible, she's at -7 love for me, I tried every option to lower her stats because I assumed it would have some effect LMAO I appreciate the response though. :)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Well, it's a little late for me in the knife girl's case regardless, I got her stats as low as possible, she's at -7 love for me LMAO I appreciate the response though. :)
Ouch... fortunately pissing her off doesn't give you a game over. But just a heads up. She won't be doing you any favors.

Reactions: Kay_Kay
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes