Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ouch... fortunately pissing her off doesn't give you a game over. But just a heads up. She won't be doing you any favors.
It's fine really, I would have rather avoided her anyway, that scene with the knife really creeped me out and I have been avoiding her like the plague ever since.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
It's just some girl's personalities were a little too much for me and I would just rather not really interact with them lol
ahh haha agree! but i love girl who crazy bout me (virgin alert) haha.
That's one of the scenes that I was thinking in particular, after a scene like that I would rather not be involved with that girl, period
well thats a turn off situation and i understand why you dont like it lol.. but she is one of the main LI so she's important
anyway HS character are hot idk why..

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
ahh haha agree! but i love girl who crazy bout me (virgin alert) haha.

well thats a turn off situation and i understand why you dont like it lol.. but she is one of the main LI so she's important
anyway HS character are hot idk why..
Probably because of variety. In daz it feels like there are same 5-6 girls in every other game

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's an arranged marriage though, not a love marriage
There are no arranged marriages here. MC needs each of the girls to consent to marrying him as well. Lillith is borderline because she won't go against her mother, and Mina is pure consent seeing as how MC doesn't even need her for the King's game. Other than that MC's gonna need to win their hearts on his own without the parents arranging everything for him.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There are no arranged marriages here. MC needs each of the girls to consent to marrying him as well. Lillith is borderline because she won't go against her mother, and Mina is pure consent seeing as how MC doesn't even need her for the King's game. Other than that MC's gonna need to win their hearts on his own without the parents arranging everything for him.
It might not be arranged marriages since its not being arranged for him, but he could still marry them without making them love him. Could very well do it as a business deal or partnership, especially since its to gain Emperor eligibility, some of the girls might just agree to get more power.

That's hypothetically speaking of course, KKPotato can make all of them love marriages if they want. Just stating that it would be possible to marry all of them without making all of them love him.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Lets see, nice size tits (check), good size asses (check), sexy clothes (mostly), intense sex (check), good money shots (mostly), all women available (so far so good). I'll support the dev as long as the story keeps this pace.

That bathroom scene with the MC carrying Mina into the bathroom after sex and the sister in the tub. Nice!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes