May 31, 2017
Bruh wtf is going on in this game , it just gave me uneasiness feeling from the atart and it kept getting worse , i feel like the game is hurried up , its missing a lot of details that are needed , a lot of normal human reactions and emotions (stopped mid game to write this because i feel like i should)

One of the points especially with the incest patch (download the android version with wt mod )

So the mc is 22 years old , his step sister Lilith is the same age as him
Jessica got infertile after birthing lilith , lets just says she needs a month of rest then she finds out about her infertility

The mc mom , looked for him then remarried
But she already have 21 years old daughter
So she either looked for him for one year or not at all , but nah its not even one year , mc is born his father get killed ( the person she loved and left the church for or sth like it)

So if i do the maths
22 - 21 = 1 year difference
1 year is 12 months
12 - 9 months of pregnancy = 3 months
3 months of free time?
So The mom got over the death of her husband and got to like and marry another guy and in the same time she looked for her kid everywhere?
HOW?
IT doesn't make sense , its only will make sense that she already eas cheating on james from before with mr ross thing and was pregnant but even this wont make any sense bruh my mind is so fucked up

And i am just pointing out one logical thing that made me hate the mom right away , not considering everything else that just say fuck this whole family

I really wish that the dev rewrite the start of the game and make it more detailed , this game has potential and it is getting burned to ashes , just please focus on making it a good game not some hurried up trashy one , sorry if i sound rude , but i want the best for the game

I will continue to play i just wish the game make amends or something

Edit:-

Well i continued playing the game and thing got a little better , the game is good if we ignore the starting story of it and some little details , thanks for your work and good luck

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Bruh wtf is going on in this game , it just gave me uneasiness feeling from the atart and it kept getting worse , i feel like the game is hurried up , its missing a lot of details that are needed , a lot of normal human reactions and emotions (stopped mid game to write this because i feel like i should)

One of the points especially with the incest patch (download the android version with wt mod )

So the mc is 22 years old , his step sister Lilith is the same age as him
Jessica got infertile after birthing lilith , lets just says she needs a month of rest then she finds out about her infertility

The mc mom , looked for him then remarried
But she already have 21 years old daughter
So she either looked for him for one year or not at all , but nah its not even one year , mc is born his father get killed ( the person she loved and left the church for or sth like it)

So if i do the maths
22 - 21 = 1 year difference
1 year is 12 months
12 - 9 months of pregnancy = 3 months
3 months of free time?
So The mom got over the death of her husband and got to like and marry another guy and in the same time she looked for her kid everywhere?
HOW?
IT doesn't make sense , its only will make sense that she already eas cheating on james from before with mr ross thing and was pregnant but even this wont make any sense bruh my mind is so fucked up

And i am just pointing out one logical thing that made me hate the mom right away , not considering everything else that just say fuck this whole family

I really wish that the dev rewrite the start of the game and make it more detailed , this game has potential and it is getting burned to ashes , just please focus on making it a good game not some hurried up trashy one , sorry if i sound rude , but i want the best for the game

I will continue to play i just wish the game make amends or something

Edit:-

Well i continued playing the game and thing got a little better , the game is good if we ignore the starting story of it and some little details , thanks for your work and good luck
The early part of my writing is pretty bad. The age difference between Lily and MC was supposed to be two years. I must have made a mistake there. I will have to do some cleaning and rewriting.

May 31, 2017
The early part of my writing is pretty bad. The age difference between Lily and MC was supposed to be two years. I must have made a mistake there. I will have to do some cleaning and rewriting.
Just finished the game , episode one p1 and p2 actually was very good , and i liked how the player had an actual choice in the game content we dont see that alot as one example i appreciate how didyou consider the players not wanting to see lesbian content between LI's [mina and lily , i myself hate giving one of my LI'S just like that idc if its a guy or girl] many developers just dont give a fuck , thanks for that , and gotta hand it to you it really improved a lot the writing and all , the details got better and i can tell you got the hang of it , im proud to see this happen , its not common for thing to actually get better and devs to make this fabulous changes , glad to hear that the prologue (i think its considered prologue) will have a rewriting , thanks for making time to do so , and never neglect details (like side things/girls world story , etc) and hurry up the game from pressure remember that Good Dishes should take all the time needed for it to be perfect

Thanks alot for the reply and taking an effort to make changes and even developing the game in the first place <3

Reactions: KKpotato

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
I forgot the girl name with blue hair when are we gonna see her again because mc was bout to beat the guy ass that hit her and how long will the update be just curious
KKpotato

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
how long will the update be just curious
KKpotato
How long will the update be or how long does it take to update? Or how long will it take to get to Lola's update? I am not sure which one you are referring to. Let's answer all three.

How long will the update be?
This is somewhat challenging to answer. This depends on the user, the paths they have chosen to see, etc. I count the word and images and animations to sup up the length. It will be a bit smaller than the last update.

How long does it take to update?
Around three months.

How long will it take to get to Lola's update?
The update after the next update. You will be able to meet her again and decide if you wish to have a relationship with her or not.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i remember at some point game hinted about possible dickgirls - was it just unrelated bit for points or is there a chance for some in the future?

Aaazzztt

Dec 9, 2021
KKpotato โพสต์: 6960255 สมาชิก: 4364917 said:
ขอบคุณที่อธิบาย นี่คือสิ่งที่ฉันหมายถึง
[/อ้าง]
Screenshot_2023-03-27-10-32-41-53.jpg Screenshot_2023-03-27-10-32-49-58.jpg Screenshot_2023-03-27-10-32-41-53.jpg Screenshot_2023-03-27-10-32-49-58.jpg Screenshot_2023-03-27-10-33-00-74.jpg ใครรู้คําตอบตอบด้วย

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes