bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DesireOfFate-EP2v1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I just checked it. It works completely fine here. Are you on PC?
Yea I am. Sorry, let me clarify, I was following the walkthrough and I didn't have the sufficient points to get it in my run, so I went back and got it the second time around.

I posted the save just in case the same thing happened to other players.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Of course still no sex with Maria, why am I not surprised it's going to be a very slow burn with the ONLY MILF in the game that is a LI. It's always the case when the time comes to have finally sex with the MILF of the story it's always very anticlimactic like the writer of the story drags it out so long that by the time it actually happens the player is already bored with that path and decides not to continue the path or is forced to continue it due to circumstances.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Amazing update as always but damn... this cliff hangers, ended in the best moment. :)

Sigh, wish I knew what kind of kinks we will be able to experience with Mina in the future, every update bring something new. (hope the one I waiting for will happen :p)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Of course still no sex with Maria, why am I not surprised it's going to be a very slow burn with the ONLY MILF in the game that is a LI. It's always the case when the time comes to have finally sex with the MILF of the story it's always very anticlimactic like the writer of the story drags it out so long that by the time it actually happens the player is already bored with that path and decides not to continue the path or is forced to continue it due to circumstances.
is there sex with maria yet? View attachment 2539357
2 more updates... 3/4 more updates

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just checked the compressed version, but it seems to be the Ep. 1 version, not episode 2, despite the zip file being called such.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Just checked the compressed version, but it seems to be the Ep. 1 version, not episode 2, despite the zip file being called such.
If the zip file is called episode 2 then it is episode 2. If you are using the outdated walkthrough mod then you can't progress to episode 2.

Reactions: DrFree

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know it's for plausible deniability, but I really hate the warning that the incest patch isn't supported by the developer. Like if you look at the patch, it's obvious that the patch is official. There's no way for it to work if it weren't official or supported

• Haha
Reactions: letmebackinmom

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I know it's for plausible deniability, but I really hate the warning that the incest patch isn't supported by the developer. Like if you look at the patch, it's obvious that the patch is official. There's no way for it to work if it weren't official or supported
There is no 'Incest' in my game. It's a conspiracy by the F95zone team.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i think it has to do whit some Terms from patreon or other supporting 3rd party's

i do remember paypal banning some people and denying paymants due to thing having "incest" related features or something

Nov 9, 2022
Hey there, KKpotato!

I'm liking your game so far, but one thing I noticed is that your stats are all capitalized... except for one. You're using a lower-cased L for Lust. I'm not sure if someone else has pointed that out to you yet, but I thought I'd let you know.

Take care.

Reactions: HiHaHo and KKpotato

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the mod is set to be updated in around 36 hours from now and playing with the outdated mod tends to end the content at the end of episode 1

Reactions: DrFree
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes