sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Translation to Spanish
Good, translation Nº389, is automatic and direct Spanish, using Sam's UnRen programs or VepsrP's Modification/Update and TulioACG's translation tool (link to his Tool).
Include INCEST PATCH.
Copy the game folder and replace.
Language is set by itself, start and play do not touch the other languages if you have them.
Press the "A" key to change the font type otherwise some letters appear.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-10517566
Buenas, traducción Nº389, es automática y español directo, usando los programas UnRen de Sam o la Modificación/Actualización de VepsrP y la herramienta para traducir de (link de su Herramienta).
Incluye .
Copiar la carpeta game y remplazar.
Idioma se pone solo, iniciar y jugar no toque los otros idiomas si los tiene.
Presione la tecla "A" para cambiar el tipo de fuente sino aparecen algunas letras.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I'm not a fan of Honey Select (everyone's faces and expressions all look the same to me and all the sex animations are too similar). Already played the rework of Ripples, that was enough HS for a lifetime (tried getting into House In The Rift, but it just got to annoying to finish).

yeah i see/hear the honey select thing a lot
some people can't get past it and its all good
there are a lot off good non honey select avn out there
Some example's(on top off the previouslymentioned Eternum) :
Desert stalker / Artemis / STWA: unbroken are well known ones

A lesser known suggestions would be:
Long road home / My new memories /homelander and to be king
i could go on there are still a lot off hidden less talked about gems out there

Anyway just finished the update and great work KKpotato keep it up i can see improvements every update and as Big hawg said you are heading up in the ladder of earned reputation
(although i do suspect a rework of at least the prologue and maybe 1st chapter are in order in a year or 2-4 updates(i think after such a time you'll have reached the level i see you want to achieve and will have the skill and experience needed to turn this in a solid masterpiece(in a timely manner)))

i am going to do a 2nd run fully to see if the bugs i encountered were because off a save file issue or not
Ill let ya know soon ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I'm not a fan of Honey Select (everyone's faces and expressions all look the same to me and all the sex animations are too similar). Already played the rework of Ripples, that was enough HS for a lifetime (tried getting into House In The Rift, but it just got to annoying to finish).
Which is why I only compared it to other HS games. I actually agree and am not usually a fan of HS games but the 4 mentioned are an exception. The story in all 4 is really immersive and they all offer something unique with the LIs IMO. I disagree with the animations though, they are generally more advanced than many DAZ games (other than the really well-made popular ones).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Could somebody tell me if the redhead its the MC's mom? View attachment 2539769
1681276960452.png

here i took this from the ingame relations view
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no. she is actually of no relation to MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that the house of the dude where we could choose to kill him or send him to jail? I'm assuming saves after that break the game?
yes it is the same guy
i did get a choice to confirm my choice during the latest update which is started from from a save game after that choice for the plan

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...some of the girls are hot. BUT, MC's friend's girl is the best one of the lot...and yet, sadly she is off limits. Unless...maybe the friend dies a tragic death, leaving MC to maybe step in and take care of her. (Please, for the love of a hot woman, let this be. :devilish:)

screenshot0005.png

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
KKpotato great game and great going :love:.
I remember wayback like in 2021 u don't have any current plans for impregnation for ince*t characters.
So it's been now now almost 2 years :ROFLMAO:.
Any plans for that.
Yes, there are plans now. Read the dev notes. Also, it hasn't been two years. I just released a demo in November 2021. I started working on it properly about 1 year.

• Love
Reactions: Radagastt

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
hi i need some help i have no sound in the game infinity loop with Animation and sometimes also black scren and i don't know why pls help
I have never heard of such problems from anyone else. Are you on android?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
aahhh the timing...
ignore that part whit lisa in my PM then

also i love the preview for samira and kagura in the relationship screen can't wait for their debut also lola and darla update?(things are looking good):sneaky:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Could you please show me a pic of the mom? in the previous pic i didnt saw anyone that looked like a mom
the blonde older looking woman is mom. she has slightly dark skin and red eyes. of course, this only applies if you use the patch on op and is definitely not endorsed by anyone on this site

Reactions: SuperPerv96
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes