MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Rivera's Husband.
I guess a player has to be a real dick to his girls...in order to have random sex with her. My play through said I was too pure (too much karma), or not enough lust.

Reactions: Motion11

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I guess a player has to be a real dick to his girls...in order to have random sex with her. My play through said I was too pure (too much karma), or not enough lust.
You can think of it like that. I mean you are cheating. You have to be a dick to cheat. On the other hand, being a dick has its cons.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well I don't know if Samir is MC's bro...Samir used MC for his own selfish benefit. Remember MC wasn't aware of a hidden deal that involved Samir's use of one of the widower's houses and bar. And because of that deal, I believe MC was forced to give up more than he wanted... 10%-20% of the family's very valuable modeling agency (which really wasn't his to give any part of), if MC wanted the widower's support for his path to be emperor. (But I'm not sure if killing the guy was the best choice...now) Also, I used the 0x52_URM tool to show me what points is are behind the game choices... (During my first playthrough I picked 20%, and missed out that the 10% choice worked as well....I was only picking choices that gave points.)

And then when Samir gave one of his girl friends an ultimatum of one week, to get MC's childhood friend on board with MC's way of life...she ended up drugging her, because she was pressured by Samir.
So it's obvious Samir is known to cause others trouble, that I believe might end up biting MC in the ass later...if he isn't careful.
I honestly don't think Samir is a bad person. yes, his methods are a bit extreme but the thing is he doesn't want Robert as the future emperor and knows that he himself isn't qualified. he knows that Jason is strong but not smart enough. that leaves MC as the only real choice. besides, getting our childhood girl back puts us at an advantage since it shows Samir is willing to support us even if it means doing something like this. also Monica drugging Lisa isn't really Samir's fault. he only told her she had a week to make something happen and never said to drug her. as for the business thing, I feel like giving 10 to 20% is better than allowing a pos like Robert to have any kind of power since he seems to enjoy hurting others simply out of boredom. and killing the woman's husband may seem excessive but if he had found out it was Samir and MC and you chose to let him live, he would of course given his support to Robert and with his money, he wouldn't have stayed in prison for long

Keefemo

Jan 26, 2021
Hello, would some wonderful individual be willing and able to upload a pre-patched android version by any chance? Thanks in advance.

Blanky01

Apr 30, 2022
Replayed 3 times this update and I gotta say I'm enjoying playing a morally grey Rowan. It's much more interesting and doesn't let you cater towards either side of the karma system, letting your stats do all the work. However I'm assuming this will change in the near future.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Replayed 3 times this update and I gotta say I'm enjoying playing a morally grey Rowan. It's much more interesting and doesn't let you cater towards either side of the karma system, letting your stats do all the work. However I'm assuming this will change in the near future.
Now, I am not sure what are you referring to by change, but I will try to make sure that Karma, Domination, and Lust have both ups and downs and your choices make noticeable changes and have an impact throughout the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blanky01

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 1611796

Overview:
The country is plagued by unrest, broken, and recovering from a years-long civil war that claimed countless lives — and left you an orphan 21 years ago. Your life has been a humble one, growing up in the ass-end of nowhere and then living in the seediest slums of the big city as you try to carve out some semblance of a future for yourself. You don't aspire to much — but fate, it seems, has bigger things in store for you. As the country's rich and powerful attempt to restore order and instate a new supreme leader, your life begins to take new and unexpected turns, thrusting you into the middle of a deadly power struggle. Against all odds, a poor orphan from the slums just might emerge as the most powerful man in the nation.

***This game contains a few dark elements. Additionally, relationships with 5 of the main girls are mandatory where one of the girls has previous lesbian experience. If this is not your thing then this game is not for you. For additional information read the dev notes.***

THERE IS NO SEGS WITH MARIA YET :HideThePain:

Thread Updated: 2023-04-11
Release Date: 2023-04-11
Developer: KKpotato - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

***Old Saves prior to version Ep1v1 Will cause bugs. It is recommended to play from the start.***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extras: Multi Mod* - Fan sig - - Bugfix for Ep2v1 -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1729741 View attachment 1729738 View attachment 1729737 View attachment 1729727 View attachment 1503205 View attachment 1503235 View attachment 1503236 View attachment 1503238

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
From your perspective, no. From the girl's perspective, yes. And you are still not the emperror.
Hm, wasn't Debby already cheating then ? The MC didn't seem to care much, well there was Mina, but she did react the same even if you didn't cheat :LOL:
I will try to make sure that Karma, Domination, and Lust have both ups and downs and your choices make noticeable changes and have an impact throughout the game.
How will Domination low/high make a difference ? Will it chance how the MC acts with the girls or changes in the story ?

Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Hm, wasn't Debby already cheating then ? The MC didn't seem to care much, well there was Mina, but she did react the same even if you didn't cheat :LOL:

How will Domination low/high make a difference ? Will it chance how the MC acts with the girls or changes in the story ?
I don't think I understand the Debby part. perhaps, I am dumb. Mina was just being Mina. :)

Domination will lock or unlock options throughout the game. The options you pick determine how you will act with girls and how the story plays out.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't think I understand the Debby part. perhaps, I am dumb. Mina was just being Mina. :)
Sorry i was unclear. What i meant was, the MC didn't seem to consider sex with Debby as cheating, while with Rivera he considered it as cheating. Or at least that's the impression i got.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Using DA's port my save had incest unlocked but now its locked again mc calls his mom landlady during the bj from lisa anyone else has this issue

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes