drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
You will meet Adrian for an event, but it will take time for you to bonk her. Does Jessica look like someone whom you can screw so easily? Johanna will have some light content if you see her as a MILF then yes.
honestly of the 3, I'd expect Johanna to be the one to go for it easiest as she says needs some stress relief and she could view sex as a healthy alternative to drinking. Adrian seems cool for a 1 time thing but not beyond that. and Jessica seems like it would take forever to get a simple kiss from

Reactions: Vleder and KKpotato

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Now that I finished the update, I forgot to ask this one.

If you get lower Karma points you get to have more chances on picking the more bad, say "sinister" choices the MC does all throughout the game. What I look forward to is that as the MC rises to power, he would also be capable of doing horrible and questionable things whatever his Karma would be.

I just don't like that MC only gets to do bad things only if the MC's Karma is low. If the MC's Karma is really high, like that of saint or the perfect gentleman, then I want to see whether he'll be committing a heinous act just because some situation calls for it. Karma requirements be damned (I wished the part where he kills or doesn't kill the politician doesn't affect your Karma at all, so what if he kills a politician if its really for the sake of removing a stain in society or someone that threatens his family/his girls?).

He says this himself, as he rises more and more to power, he would need to do some really questionable actions and decisions just so he can protect his status. Eventually, this'll also include his harem and protecting them, making sure that they're not controlled by someone (i.e. Jessica to her daughter), that they can be in control of themselves (i.e. the power MC's mother holds), and pretty much all their enemies.

Can he be a sinister enemy but a really kind friend/lover/companion/etc.? I want to stay on the good Karma, romantic path, but I also want to see that the MC means business with what's he saying from his latest monologues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic and KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Now that I finished the update, I forgot to ask this one.

If you get lower Karma points you get to have more chances on picking the more bad, say "sinister" choices the MC does all throughout the game. What I look forward to is that as the MC rises to power, he would also be capable of doing horrible and questionable things whatever his Karma would be.

I just don't like that MC only gets to do bad things only if the MC's Karma is low. If the MC's Karma is really high, like that of saint or the perfect gentleman, then I want to see whether he'll be committing a heinous act just because some situation calls for it. Karma requirements be damned (I wished the part where he kills or doesn't kill the politician doesn't affect your Karma at all, so what if he kills a politician if its really for the sake of removing a stain in society or someone that threatens his family/his girls?).

He says this himself, as he rises more and more to power, he would need to do some really questionable actions and decisions just so he can protect his status. Eventually, this'll also include his harem and protecting them, making sure that they're not controlled by someone (i.e. Jessica to her daughter), that they can be in control of themselves (i.e. the power MC's mother holds), and pretty much all their enemies.

Can he be a sinister enemy but a really kind friend/lover/companion/etc.? I want to stay on the good Karma, romantic path, but I also want to see that the MC means business with what's he saying from his latest monologues.
You are asking for too many spoilers.

Reactions: STATE_

cyberdream21

Jun 11, 2019
You will meet Adrian for an event, but it will take time for you to bonk her. Does Jessica look like someone whom you can screw so easily? Johanna will have some light content if you see her as a MILF then yes.
Then jessica like,last boss scene then.
It will be great to see her ahegao face.....

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: sonhot and KKpotato

Shinnoujou

Mar 28, 2020
amazing update, for the next i really hope to see the MC more angry at his mom in the scene with Lisa, not a simple relolution just talking, she didn't put any effort into making the mc reunite with her because it could get in the way of her "plans" without considering how much Lisa means to the mc and how much he wanted to see her, and now she's standing there screaming probably something along the lines of Lisa's ruining mc's life, i know that she keep saiyng that is for prevent some danger for the Mc, but the way se acts againts is more like a kid trowing a tantrun, i would like to see Mc taking a stand against his mother in a more dominant way, and maybe the resolution of this drama could open more lewd ways with his mom

Reactions: KKpotato

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
First attempt on Lily for FanArt decided to do an few crossovers hope you like Crossover_Girls_Night_Out.png Sometimes you just need an cigarette to calm your nerves specially during an stressful day Crossover_Gym_Routine.png It's not polite to stare you know we will let it slide this time but next time you better be ready to feel the pain we will put on to you......that's your warning

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KKpotato Are there sharing-swinging scenes with love interests of mc or only side girls? Because if it's with love interests of mc then I don't want to even test out the game. Not my thing and I don't see that content differently with NTR if that content happens with love interests of mc

Also you say normal mode has no sexual content with other males. Does that mean it doesn't happen in the story or you just cut out the scenes? I mean it still happens but we don't see it? Or it's actually optional and there are different scenes and story depending on your choice?

One last question is, in the hardcore mode sharing-swinging shit is still avoidable by choice or forced? I mean with guys, not lesbian. I like lesbian content especially with harem members

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
KKpotato Are there sharing-swinging scenes with love interests of mc or only side girls? Because if it's with love interests of mc then I don't want to even test out the game. Not my thing and I don't see that content differently with NTR if that content happens with love interests of mc

Also you say normal mode has no sexual content with other males. Does that mean it doesn't happen in the story or you just cut out the scenes? I mean it still happens but we don't see it? Or it's actually optional and there are different scenes and story depending on your choice?

One last question is, in the hardcore mode sharing-swinging shit is still avoidable by choice? I mean with guys, not lesbian. I like lesbian content especially with harem members
Currently, there are no swinging/sharing scenes with the side or main girls. But there will be.

But if you play the normal mode nothing like that is ever mentioned. It's not skipped, the story plays out differently.

I would suggest you play the normal mode if you are interested. There are different stories and scenes depending on your choice. But there you don't need to play Hardcore mode for lesbian scenes.

Renac_

Feb 6, 2017
I know this will upset some people... But it ez what it ez.

Poll Results For the Maria Content
Sorry if you wanted her content any earlier.
Im in that little %9 :LOL:
So let's just remove the ''4'' from 3/4 make it straight ''3'' :D

• Haha
Reactions: KKpotato

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
When u are with lisa and debby and the mc say "i look forward to that" part of the scene restarts with debby not being there. Did everyone have that bug?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
When u are with lisa and debby and the mc say "i look forward to that" part of the scene restarts with debby not being there. Did everyone have that bug?
Have you installed the bug-fix patch? You can download it from Patreon or Itch. They have the bug fix added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coroner90
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes