HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the walkthrough is for realistic mode
if i follow it in dream mode will there be any problems?
as far as i know it lowers requirements for choice options so if you have like no lust at all lust based choices could still be blocked off

but im not entirely sure it could just straight up remove stat requirements and be pure choice based

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
dev will ivanka have normal booba in the future or will it remain the same ??:BootyTime:
also loved the eternum easter egg

Last edited:
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Yes only maria scene i cant get whenever i tap "yes" i doesnt give me "that" scene
This is the first time I hear about this problem :unsure:
Are you still having the problem?
Are you on PC/MAC? If so, you might add the contents of the attached file to the game folder and see if it solves.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
That's her life achievement dude. I don't think anyone would want to throw away their life achievement like that. I suggest that you leave her(Her Boobas) alone.
I feel like a fool
I will appreciate her hard work and not follow her path
But she really got a cute face
I will miss her !!!!
Also quick question when will the bondage in BDSM will be included in the game ?
And who will it involve ( spoilers pls)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Also quick question when will the bondage in BDSM will be included in the game ?
And who will it involve ( spoilers pls)
Yes, Bondage will be included.
From the main girls, Kagura(Yet to be revealed) will have plenty of bondage content. Depending on the situation and scene it might be an option for other characters too.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Yes, Bondage will be included.
From the main girls, Kagura(Yet to be revealed) will have plenty of bondage content. Depending on the situation and scene it might be an option for other characters too.
is the character mentioned a dom or sub ?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
is there a gallery unlocker for this game? There are some scenes which are showing blurred. it would be nice to have a gallery unlocker.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
is there a gallery unlocker for this game? There are some scenes which are showing blurred. it would be nice to have a gallery unlocker.
A gallery unlocker is not needed. Once you finish episode 1, the gallery unlocks automatically. Episode 2 scenes aren't added yet.

Reactions: sirpedro7
Jun 16, 2022
I'm not sure if this bug was reported already or not, but within Chapter 2, while Debby is in the midst of giving me a blowjob, I am hit with an exception has occurred nonsense. I hit the ignore option, but after you finish getting a blowjob from Lisa while talking to your Mother on the phone and Debbie is watching you, the scene repeats all the way back to when Lisa first wake up. There is no option to skip said dialogue, you gain an extra point in dominance for no reason, and Debby doesn't appear at all during or after the blowjob scene has occurred (I still have the 32 love score with Debbie).
I haven't finished playing Chapter 2, so I don't know if this bug has affected my decision of being Debby's lover or not, but I hope this doesn't become an issue in the future as I chose the both of them.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I'm not sure if this bug was reported already or not, but within Chapter 2, while Debby is in the midst of giving me a blowjob, I am hit with an exception has occurred nonsense. I hit the ignore option, but after you finish getting a blowjob from Lisa while talking to your Mother on the phone and Debbie is watching you, the scene repeats all the way back to when Lisa first wake up. There is no option to skip said dialogue, you gain an extra point in dominance for no reason, and Debby doesn't appear at all during or after the blowjob scene has occurred (I still have the 32 love score with Debbie).
I haven't finished playing Chapter 2, so I don't know if this bug has affected my decision of being Debby's lover or not, but I hope this doesn't become an issue in the future as I chose the both of them.
There is a bugfix for it - https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-ep-2-v1-kkpotato.99976/post-10518953
Additionally, If you download the Patreon version or itch.io version you won't find these.
Also, it doesn't affect you

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes