RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why gallery is not showing all of the scenes? I mostly look the versions I don't choice in my main gameplay (like hardcore scenes) from gallery and track of how many scenes left with gallery when I'm playing the game and I was thinking my gameplay is done, and then game continued and I saw another scene :D It would be more logical if we have gallery for all scenes and not for older version (I assume we have episode 1 scenes in gallery and not episode 2 ones)

BTW there was error in the scene with bj scene with debby in the start of episode 2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep2v1.rpy", line 279, in script
    if (ftmrimming==True or ftmannilings==True):
  File "game/ep2v1.rpy", line 279, in <module>
NameError: name 'ftmannilings' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\DOF-Ep2_V_1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2130, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\DOF-Ep2_V_1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1099, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\DOF-Ep2_V_1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22090401n
Desire of Fate Ep2_V_1
Sun Jun 11 01:20:09 2023

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Why gallery is not showing all of the scenes? I mostly look the versions I don't choice in my main gameplay (like hardcore scenes) from gallery and track of how many scenes left with gallery when I'm playing the game and I was thinking my gameplay is done, and then game continued and I saw another scene :D It would be more logical if we have gallery for all scenes and not for older version (I assume we have episode 1 scenes in gallery and not episode 2 ones)

BTW there was error in the scene with bj scene with debby in the start of episode 2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\DOF-Ep2_V_1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2130, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\DOF-Ep2_V_1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1099, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Games\DOF-Ep2_V_1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22090401n
Desire of Fate Ep2_V_1
Sun Jun 11 01:20:09 2023
The gallery is incomplete right now. The rest of the scenes will be added in the next update when chapter 2 is complete.

You can ignore the bug for now.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

terza

Apr 2, 2021
This is so weird without an incest patch, or is this how people call each other in your guys country?
saf.jpg

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Can anyone tell me if I understand Maria's story correctly or not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I the only one who thinks that she is a fucking horrible woman?

And now she used her own son and the girl, whom she treated like her own daughter, with that harem plan of hers without their consent. So much for bEtTeR FutUrE bullshit, it's kind of messed up from the present. what a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
[...]
If only it were that simple... There are as many stories as perspectives of the same events, characters and time passed. You can also try to understand her perspective and character in that particular context. While I won't question your perspective, I'll say you should try to see the same events through her eyes and how that came to build her character. And how in the end, she saves her son's tennant's life, promotes a shift in power for the better and opens his path the be the new emperor, while securing the future of her family unit and all that...

terza

Apr 2, 2021
If only it were that simple... There are as many stories as perspectives of the same events, characters and time passed. You can also try to understand her perspective and character in that particular context. While I won't question your perspective, I'll say you should try to see the same events through her eyes and how that came to build her character. And how in the end, she saves her son's tennant's life, promotes a shift in power for the better and opens his path the be the new emperor, while securing the future of her family unit and all that...
I understand your point, but it still doesn't feel right to me. At least the church in this game is not the same as those Isekai story shit where the church is completely evil. Mother Theresa even accepted the worst traitor's child to her protection. Like it or not, Maria's character now is the same as those many stories out there of parents who forced their child to marry off to another family while sweet-talking them that it was for the greater good by forcing the feeling of guilt into her own child's brain. The MC and Lilith didn't say anything about wanting to become emperor either; Lilith is a naive and pure girl, so she accepted it so easily, but the MC.... maybe because he loves his current lifestyle...?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

And now she used her own son and the girl, whom she treated like her own daughter, with that harem plan of hers without their consent. So much for bEtTeR FutUrE bullshit, it's kind of messed up from the present. what a fucking joke.
Damn. I have never seen anyone hate her so much :HideThePain:
I know that I wrote her in a way where she has many negative traits but still...

Now about her choice to become an assassin and later betray the organization, she was working with:
Maria and Jessica were around 12 when they made that choice. They were in a state of trauma and didn't know what they were getting into. The church trained her to kill for their benefit. Plus, nowhere is it written that the organization they were working with is a very morally right organization. When they saw the opportunity to get themselves out of the situation they got out. Whether or not that makes them shit or not is up for debate.

You said that she is making them(MC and the maid/ Lilith) do this without their consent. She never asked the maid to become a part of the harem. Now about Lilith, Maria never forced her. Maria wants her to take part in it, but she can refuse if she wants. It is simply your job to win her so that she doesn't refuse the proposal. Plus this plan was not Maria's plan, it was Jessica's.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Damn. I have never seen anyone hate her so much :HideThePain:
I know that I wrote her in a way where she has many negative traits but still...

Now about her choice to become an assassin and later betray the organization, she was working with:
Maria and Jessica were around 12 when they made that choice. They were in a state of trauma and didn't know what they were getting into. The church trained her to kill for their benefit. Plus, nowhere is it written that the organization they were working with is a very morally right organization. When they saw the opportunity to get themselves out of the situation they got out. Whether or not that makes them shit or not is up for debate.

You said that she is making them(MC and the maid/ Lilith) do this without their consent. She never asked the maid to become a part of the harem. Now about Lilith, Maria never forced her. Maria wants her to take part in it, but she can refuse if she wants. It is simply your job to win her so that she doesn't refuse the proposal. Plus this plan was not Maria's plan, it was Jessica's.
and she still had the nerve to give her child to the church and let them take care of him. The father is already dead, and the mother leaves him with the organization she betrayed for the noble purpose of peace. I will just leave it at she has no shame then, even if it is for her child.

I didn't talking about the maid, I mean Lilith, sorry if I confused you with my english.
Lilith tho, yeah, Maria didn't forced her DIRECTLY, but she asked Leyla for help and look at Lilith personality, of course she would accepted her fate.
They may tell you that you can choose however you want, you may think that you have freedom to make a decision, but in reality, the circumstance choose the answer for you, i.e. the MC and Lilith, how can you can say no to them? unless you don't care jack about people around you, the guilt will eat you alive.

I just need to vent my feeling because I don't really like this kind of thing where you parent manipulated your action and decision (whether they are awared of it or not) while thinking that it is for the better.
so pay me no mind, keep up the good work!!

Last edited:

jeamnews

Jun 21, 2023
Can anyone educate me on why Maria and the family don't want Lisa around with the MC? as far as I know they gave the reason that it's to keep unrelated party out to protected them or Lisa status didn't match, but then why did Maria encouraged Mina? She may be considered a family member, but her status is just that of a maid, and Leyla didn't give any warning when it came to Debby either.
Is it just that Lisa is an outsider to the family? even though she is the most important person for the MC? so much for the lovely family. Lisa's case is too exaggerated, it's not like she is famous or anything.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Can anyone educate me on why Maria and the family don't want Lisa around with the MC? as far as I know they gave the reason that it's to keep unrelated party out to protected them or Lisa status didn't match, but then why did Maria encouraged Mina? She may be considered a family member, but her status is just that of a maid, and Leyla didn't give any warning when it came to Debby either.
Is it just that Lisa is an outsider to the family? even though she is the most important person for the MC? so much for the lovely family. Lisa's case is too exaggerated, it's not like she is famous or anything.
Hopefully, you will get your answers next update. :)

But going for Lisa is what Maria considers a problem, not Leyla.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Desire of Fate Fanart
Desire_of_Fate_Mina_Waiting.png Mina: Darling are you going to gawk there all-night or.....come join me ?? Desire_of_Fate_Maria_Loving_Embrace.png Maria: Honey you will always be my special young man now come in give me an hug....you know I love to cuddle right Desire_of_Fate_Mina_x_Lily.png Mina & Lily: There's room for one more....Lily: I got her all wet for you... :devilish:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
For Mina yes, she only want to marry mc so that she can be part of the family, so no one forcing her to do anything but Lillith don't have any choice, Jessica say it herself to us that she will take that decision for Lillith and she as total control over her, and even if it wasn't the case, her 2 mothers + her sister put pressure on her to accept it.
So even if Lillith would dislike mc for any reason, she would still marry him if Jessica was ok with it. (that's not the case i know but either way she would obey to what Jessica say and mc is trying to change that.)

What bothers me is that Jessica's main plan is to force her family through that.
She says she has other plans too, but I would have found it more logical if those alternative plans had been tried first, failed, and then ended up involving her own children as a last resort and not as her first option.(they could have had Robert killed easily, after all they didn't mind having Lola's father murdered and Samir can do the same with rivera's husband) And if it's easy to understand how she can control her daugher so easily, Maria isn't a shy young girl without any experience in life so i have difficulties to understand how she could let Jessica control her so easily even when it's about her own son future. One thing is sure, none of them will win a mother of the year award anythime soon, especialy Jessica ...^^

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
For Mina yes, she only want to marry mc so that she can be part of the family, so no one forcing her to do anything but Lillith don't have any choice, Jessica say it herself to us that she will take that decision for Lillith and she as total control over her, and even if it wasn't the case, her 2 mothers + her sister put pressure on her to accept it.
So even if Lillith would dislike mc for any reason, she would still marry him if Jessica was ok with it. (that's not the case i know but either way she would obey to what Jessica say and mc is trying to change that.)

What bothers me is that Jessica's main plan is to force her family through that.
She says she has other plans too, but I would have found it more logical if those alternative plans had been tried first, failed, and then ended up involving her own children as a last resort and not as her first option.(they could have had Robert killed easily, after all they didn't mind having Lola's father murdered and Samir can do the same with rivera's husband) And if it's easy to understand how she can control her daugher so easily, Maria isn't a shy young girl without any experience in life so i have difficulties to understand how she could let Jessica control her so easily even when it's about her own son future. One thing is sure, none of them will win a mother of the year award anythime soon, especialy Jessica ...^^
You're making a rather broad assumption that the alternative plans weren't worse. The man of the house is going to be the future king, if it succeeds then they don't need to worry about political instability that could put their families at risk, it keeps the family together by marrying off the first son and first daughter together, it gives Mina the social mobility that they feel she deserves as a defacto family member. Like do you seriously believe that murdering the King's son in cold blood outside of the sanctioned competition wouldn't have potentially disastrous consequences? Besides that dude has brutal smoll pp energy, they know there's no way in hell MC would lose to that fucking loser.
Tbh it kinda seems like you just decided she was a horrible person for arbitrary reasons that we don't have the full context to, and are now looking through the lens of a confirmation bias to disregard anything to the contrary. Just because she was assigned a mission doesn't mean following through with it would've been the right choice for her. If the church mission wasn't in her best interest then why would she fulfill it?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
i didn't say anything about Mina decision , she do it for her reason and i don't judge at all , if anything i like her. ^^
For assassination i just say that because during the discution between Maria and Vladimir, he seem to think that she could kill him, so it as to be a option at least since they already being showed doing dirty work like that with other,but i never said that was the best one, it was just an exemple.
As for Jessica, I don't like her but I don't judge her as a horrible person, just as a controlling mother who doesn't really think about her children's feelings.
And it's not for arbitrary reasons, her discussion with Anton at the hospital, (she herself admits to her husband that she neglects her role as a mother and has always treated Lillith harshly and pitilessly because she wasn't a boy ) our discussion with her at the bank and our discussion about her with Verra confirms that too and Lillith has a high opinion of her mother and thinks that everything she does is for the good of her family and that's why she obeys her blindly. but at least she is willing the change, just that she has a long way to go ^^.
For hers other plan, you make asumption as mush as me by asuming that they are worse no?, and it's not a critic or anything, just me giving my opinion on how i see thing about that ( and I never said anything about her past, as far as I'm concerned they just did what they had to do to survive, i have only talked about how Jessica his with her children and that i have wished that Maria will put a bit much of a fight with Jessica about that and not accept it so blindly ^^)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i didn't say anything about Mina decision , she do it for her reason and i don't judge at all , if anything i like her. ^^
For assassination i just say that because during the discution between Maria and Vladimir, he seem to think that she could kill him, so it as to be a option at least since they already being showed doing dirty work like that with other,but i never said that was the best one, it was just an exemple.
As for Jessica, I don't like her but I don't judge her as a horrible person, just as a controlling mother who doesn't really think about her children's feelings.
And it's not for arbitrary reasons, her discussion with Anton at the hospital, (she herself admits to her husband that she neglects her role as a mother and has always treated Lillith harshly and pitilessly because she wasn't a boy ) our discussion with her at the bank and our discussion about her with Verra confirms that too and Lillith has a high opinion of her mother and thinks that everything she does is for the good of her family and that's why she obeys her blindly. but at least she is willing the change, just that she has a long way to go ^^.
For hers other plan, you make asumption as mush as me by asuming that they are worse no?, and it's not a critic or anything, just me giving my opinion on how i see thing about that ( and I never said anything about her past, as far as I'm concerned they just did what they had to do to survive, i have only talked about how Jessica his with her children and that i have wished that Maria will put a bit much of a fight with Jessica about that and not accept it so blindly ^^)
in my opinion, I don't see Jessica as that bad. it's normal to want to have a son and daughter and given how Jessica couldn't have more kids after her daughter was born, it makes sense she's somewhat cold and distant as she's probably trying to show her that the world is cold and sometimes unfair. as for Vladimir, he would be right to be scared of Maria as we've seen she can kill someone with little effort. considering that Vlad's son is the only other contender for the throne, it makes sense that they mold MC into near perfection to avoid that piece of shit from becoming next emperor. dude would cause another civil war with his stupidity and bs. can Jessica be a bit more caring? yes. it doesn't mean she's entirely heartless and I honestly could see her being more than willing to die for the ones she loves

Reactions: kibaris

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
can Jessica be a bit more caring? yes. it doesn't mean she's entirely heartless and I honestly could see her being more than willing to die for the ones she loves
I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that Lillith suffers a lot mentally because of her mother. I've never questioned the fact that Jessica does it for the good of her family, but even Jessica herself admit how bad she treat her daughter..., sometimes you can do the worst things with the best intentions in the world but that doesn't make them more right, but we'll see how her character evolves in the future ^^.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes