KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Excuse me, I read your developer notes and it says that lesbian is unavoidable. May I ask how many scenes of this nature is unavoidable? Sincerely hope you can reconsider and make it optional in the future. Thank you and great game! :)(y)
Currently, there is only 1. There will be more, but that will happen in front of you where you will be in charge. It's more like girl-on-girl action during threesomes. If you have a problem with girl-on-girl actions during a threesome, I suggest you not play the game.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Currently, there is only 1. There will be more, but that will happen in front of you where you will be in charge. It's more like girl-on-girl action during threesomes. If you have a problem with girl-on-girl actions during a threesome, I suggest you not play the game.
although i agree whit you a possible work around could be adding those kinda scenes to hardcore mode

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
well thats disapointing been plaing this for a while now with the thought that it would be avoidable based on previous choices. guess i thought there is no reason for that choice if you then later force that type of content later.

Reactions: BeaAndNessa
Mar 13, 2018
is it just my computer or some of the scene is laging badly its like 3 fps in it i couldn't even enjoy it , i don't think this game is the kinda game that needs to be optimized but can we get some frame fixe here

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
is it just my computer or some of the scene is laging badly its like 3 fps in it i couldn't even enjoy it , i don't think this game is the kinda game that needs to be optimized but can we get some frame fixe here
Does this happen during the animations? Or all the time? Can you give me a bit more details about your device and Operating system?

Mar 13, 2018
Does this happen during the animations? Or all the time? Can you give me a bit more details about your device and Operating system?

it happens during animation only it feels like the render is a little bit too good for my computer's liking, instead of showing the render in fast motion it just shows me one by one "like when you open pictures in the photo app" I would like to record some short clip but I think you got the idea.

I also tried the compressed version and it still doing the same thing

but quote on quote not the entire animation sometimes happened at the start of the animation sometimes in the middle
but few of them don't have the problem at all

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
it happens during animation only it feels like the render is a little bit too good for my computer's liking, instead of showing the render in fast motion it just shows me one by one "like when you open pictures in the photo app" I would like to record some short clip but I think you got the idea.

but quote on quote not the entire animation sometimes happened at the start of the animation sometimes in the middle
how old is your computer? given the age, some computers may not be able to run the animation as smoothly as you would want it to

Mar 13, 2018
how old is your computer? given the age, some computers may not be able to run the animation as smoothly as you would want it to
I mean I can run games such as

genshin, warframe, HSR on full graphic so I think my computer is not that old
see it's not the point of how bad my computer was even ethernum run smoother than this game and they both have the same engine and model from honey select 2

so I think it's pretty clear that the render itself is the problem
also even if the render IS the issue the compressed version would fix my problem right but nope the lag is still there

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018
Device name DESKTOP-DK657RR
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16,0 GB
Device ID 4B6183BF-84CC-41CB-BD60-B41EED1EB78C
Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA068
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎12/‎12/‎2022
OS build 19045.3208
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

the processor is built specifically for rendering its the same power as core i5 I think but instead of gaming it is used to render things

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I mean I can run games such as

genshin, warframe, HSR on full graphic so I think my computer is not that old
see it's not the point of how bad my computer was even ethernum run smoother than this game and they both have the same engine and model from honey select 2

so I think it's pretty clear that the render itself is the problem
also even if the render IS the issue the compressed version would fix my problem right but nope the lag is still there
okay so age of the pc isn't the problem. it could be the renders but that's difficult to know

Mar 13, 2018
okay so age of the pc isn't the problem. it could be the renders but that's difficult to know
yes, and the only thing they can do to fix my problem is if they test the game on a similar OS and spect that my pc has.
but it will be not worth it for them because why should we test something so specific just to fix one man's computer

so I think I'll just take my leave and go with the current problem because I love this game, not only for the sex but also the story.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Ok, so I know what the problem is. I use h625 codec for my videos. It compresses the size of the videos but it doesn't work on some particular devices or browsers(Mostly browsers). Until now I haven't heard of this problem so I thought it would be fine. I guess I will have to stop using that method.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ok, so I know what the problem is. I use h625 codec for my videos. It compresses the size of the videos but it doesn't work on some particular devices or browsers(Mostly browsers). Until now I haven't heard of this problem so I thought it would be fine. I guess I will have to stop using that method.
will that cause delays for future updates or is it a minor problem? asking because I don't know if it means extra work or not

Reactions: fapioramos

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
That's a 7-year-old low-tier CPU. You will have issues with stuff, no surprise here.

I use h625 codec for my videos
You sure about that? Ren'Py doesn't support h265/264. VP8 can be used for lower CPU consumption, but bigger size. But anything common can handle VP9, so I wouldn't bother with it.

1690623599651.png

Reactions: Kingkyrule
Mar 13, 2018
That's a 7-year-old low-tier CPU. You will have issues with stuff, no surprise here.
well, I'm a minimum-wage worker so I'm not the kinda guy who can update their PC every year, I just want to have some good time at the end of the day, if it means extra work for them for literally nothing then I'm fine with it being laggy I just want to know what causes the problem since I have no problem at all with the rest of honey select games.

Reactions: LoneVoyage
Mar 13, 2018
thank you, you are a wonderful person, but really you do not have to delay the major regular update for my problem. at least now I know it's not my PC that causes the issues.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
will that cause delays for future updates or is it a minor problem? asking because I don't know if it means extra work or not
No. It might make the videos a bit bigger but it won't slow down the development. The development is already slow as it is.
I am not gonna do anything that makes it slower.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Writing my review here in the forum again to bait newcomers. Lets go! :

And once again I found a rare gem among all dem games.
I think I found this game by a signature banner.. it looked interesting so I checked it out...
God damn, I fell in love with it. It has been 2 weeks since I finished playing it to the latest update so I forgot a bit already. Life has been busy lately but I alway wanted to give this game the 5* star review it deserved.

Storytellingwise, renderqualitywise, atmosphere, and hot damn dem GIRLS... they all look sooooo good and they all seem really nice (not so much into dark skinned muscular sister but i knew many dig for those type of girls)
I like its storytelling. Its a bit cliche that some random dude suddenly got found again and suddenly jumps into mafia war but cliche is nice. It all depends on its storytelling in the end and im quite pleased with it...
So.. yea.. horny scenes are quite good. Harem makes sense so far. I really love the maid and mcs mom...
Ah sorry, i got interrupted while writing and now I lost my thoughts..

Anyways, to make this review short.
ITS REALLY GOOD, this game easily reaches the upper rankings of my signature games here.
Amazing and likeable girls, immersing atmosphere, good storytelling, super sexy horny scenes. interesting plot, early sex scenes, hot milfs. Just not enough content hahaha.

6/5*

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes