Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Any news about update?
Potato had a shitty June, which is bad but he's an ambicious guy, which is good. So he set out to build a big-ass night club, which is fun but also a ton of work, which is very time consuming. This means we'll have another nice update, which is great but it'll take two to three more weeks, which is what it is!...
Oh. And that'll be an early release for patrons.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I don't usually like muscular women at all but the characters were interesting enough and not muscular in distracting places and the muscles go well with the story. Also lots of well done male dom, i.e. the MC is not an a-hole who just takes what he wants but instead tailors the experience to each woman's liking and comfort level making them want to be dominated, which is always appreciated in an AVN since so many do male dom badly (I'm looking at you Reunion).

Looking forward to the next update.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Although forgot to mention that as a Finn the "dry heat" comment about sauna momentarily made me consider should I continue or not... alright I'm almost certainly joking but I guess it's OK for the rich and powerful to do things wrong.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Desire of Fate Episode 2 part 2
Hello, everyone! The update is almost finished. All the animation and scripts(mostly) are completed. One final polish and some minor adjustments are left. However, the test version is ready. Here is my planned schedule for the next update. The update took a while. But storywise, it's the biggest update I have given up to date. I will let you guys be the judge of that.
Here is the schedule -
White Knights - 12 September, 2023
Blue Knights - 16 September, 2023
Public Release - 20 September, 2023

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

Desire of Fate Episode 2 part 2
Hello, everyone! The update is almost finished. All the animation and scripts(mostly) are completed. One final polish and some minor adjustments are left. However, the test version is ready. Here is my planned schedule for the next update. The update took a while. But storywise, it's the biggest update I have given up to date. I will let you guys be the judge of that.
Here is the schedule -
White Knights - 12 September, 2023
Blue Knights - 16 September, 2023
Citizen Knights - 20 September, 2023
Will there be a public release?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes