UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
please explain how you think "having an orgasm" should be portrayed
Shaking and flashing the screen is bullshit! :poop:

Maybe, vocalize to your girl that your sweet, tight pussy is getting me off, or I'm cumming, baby, or Oh, yeah, babe, that's it! Some shit like that. Not just nothing at all. Is that what you do? You don't even moan when you're shootin' a wad into your girl, man? You don't let her know how much she's satisfying you? What are you doing? Reading the sports section or something? Bending paper clips? Cutting your toenails? Making a business call? I KNOW you're not!

So ... you know exactly what I mean, dude. A good sex scene is like you find, especially without ridiculous male audio, in something like Midlife Crisis or even Reunion. It's intimate, sexy, hot, and they are getting off together, and you know it! That's what I'm talkin' about! Do you need anymore freakin' explanation? The ONLY thing it could possibly benefit from is some female orgasm audio, but that's about it, and that's even pushing it a little bit for some people. ME? I don't care either way. The thing that is missing in this game is the intimacy of the act. And the whole "getting off" part between two people! My New Memories is another one that really gets into it if you want another example, so is University of Problems. So there you go. If you want more exceptional examples, I would be happy to provide them to you; they are everywhere, because MORE games than NOT know how to do it properly. No offense, but this dev does not know how to do it.

This game seriously lacks in that department! That's my point! This doesn't need to be a toxic conversation, bro, we're just discussing something, right? Let's remain adults and keep it that way. What I am saying is constructive criticism, NOT bashing! Other than that the story is great, and the game is commendable in all other aspects, especially the renders of the women! HOT HOT HOT! Talk to ya later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneVoyage

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Hi KKpotato , i didn't find a proper changelog on patreon or discord, if you want to provide one, you have to do it yourself, sry.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Desire of Fate [Ep.2 v2 Beta] [KKpotato]

NOTE: Patch is included but is not applied :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes