MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
View attachment 2943004

Despite the fact that everything you said is largely your own personal opinion and plain bogus with no evidence to back it up, I have to ask, did you read the dev notes?

Some of the the most popular and profitable games here have a large variety of tags and kinks with a wide audience margin, you need to go no further but to sort latest updates by likes or views to see that for yourself. So no, despite how desperately YOU want him to cater to only YOU'R kinks, that is not the best course of action for neither profit or popularity.

Back to the dev notes; It clearly explains how sharing content will be implemented here and how the game will have a hardcore and vanilla mode. Dev evidently already planned this out in great detail if you cared to read it, but sure, you go ahead and keep begging him to not go trough with it all you want :LOL: I personally hope he will not betray his vision or his statement because I know a lot more people than me will give this game a try(and possibly some $$$) once the planned tags get implemented. Peace.
Anyone can make empty claims like "Me and a LOT of people will support this game with big cash if X gets implemented". Talk is cheap.

Instead, use basic common sense. This game only gets updated a few times a year. And like all projects, it has a limited amount of development time. So it's impossible to include all optional kinks in every single update. Now why would a significant amount of people pay for a game that only caters to their specific kinks once, maybe twice a year? When there are games out there that are TOTALLY dedicated to their kink and delivers the content they're looking for EVERY update? No amount of handwringing can make that make sense.

Now, is there room for some amount of optional content? Absolutely. But the more different kinds of optional themes a developer tries to incorporate, the more and more the principle I described above comes into play. Put simply, there's a very steep diminishing returns on payoff from optional content, AND it comes at the cost of making less of the core content for your core audience.

Should the developer go back on their initial promises and cut some content? It's unfortunate in a way, but IMO yes, to some amount it's very possible that it's the correct choice. It's not as strange as it sounds either, it happens ALL the time in ALL kinds of development. Like a great strategist once said, "No plan survives contact with the enemy." Essentially, it doesn't matter how well you plan something, once you get to the actual "doing" phase, it is absolutely inevitable that you're going to have to change some things around, because there's no human alive who can account for all possibilities in advance. Also, it's much better to change stuff around now before those themes have barely been introduced than even longer down the line and more people will be disappointed. If you've actually been following games on this site for a long period of time, you should understand how many titles have been abandoned simply because the developers plans outgrew their output. Many of those projects could have been salvaged if their developers had just taken a step back, thought about what they could actually have pulled of, and stuck with doing that very well instead.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2942885
welp guess we got a confirmation today, this game has its own she-hulk :oops:
I pray for all the souls that got slapped by that hand
may their red butt-cheeks rest in hell :KEK:
have you seen some of these girls? most are built like professional fighters that could Falcon punch someone so hard, they see the past and the future at the same time. tbh, I don't have a problem with any of these girls

• Haha
Reactions: Soulafein and ubgu

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ive already said my piece and disproven your statement with hard facts but I'm gonna adresss a few of your points for the last time:
Now why would a significant amount of people pay for a game that only caters to their specific kinks once, maybe twice a year? When there are games out there that are TOTALLY dedicated to their kink and delivers the content they're looking for EVERY update? No amount of handwringing can make that make sense.
Because many people have a large variety of kinks and not a limited set of specific kinks like you. You are looking at this trough your own viewpoint of a person who only enjoy a small set of specific tags and dislikes all others. Some people have it the exact other way around, with lots of enjoyed tags and a few disliked ones. This make it plenty worth it to invest in a game that supplies a variety of kinks, as some of the highest grossing games also proves. Its all about the overall quality of the art and narrative and its very possible and attractive to have a variety of tags and themes in that equation.

Should the developer go back on their initial promises and cut some content? It's unfortunate in a way, but IMO yes.................................
All I can say is, keep praying brother :cool: I'm sure dev is gonna trash all his well–thought–out plans and core vision of the game JUST FOR YOU and the few others, who just want him to make the game SOLELY for their selfish tastes instead of his own intended design. I'm just saying I'd gladly play this game if dev chooses to come through with his vision(not only sharing but also bdsm, urine and pregnancy will surely attract an audience).

I've said my last piece and once again wanna say the game in the dev-notes looks amazing and just up my alley. I'm hoping dev will stick to his plan and make his dream game come true despite what the naysayers think(y)(y) Peace out. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this for sure.

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
More Fanart for Desire of Fate Desire_of_Fate_Lola.png Desire_of_Fate_Lola_Royal.png Lola: Will you be my hero Desire_of_Fate_Monica_Joy_Ride.png Monica: Care for an joyride won't promise we might hit an few bumps along the way Desire_of_Fate_Beatrix.png Beatrix: Bonnie told me so much about you, I would like to get to know you better myself Desire_of_Fate_Jessica.png Jessica: I like to talk to you more in full detail of becoming the next Emperor are you up to the task...

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
question for the developer

I read lesbian content and I have nothing against it, but what will it be like? It will only be when the mc is present and with his consent or it will be a meaningless lesbian orgy, that is, the girls will have sex with each other whether the mc is present or not and the excuse will be that it is a harem. As in A Knight's Tale I only ask to know to know whether to play this game or not, I don't want to start playing and then be left with a bad taste.

• Angry
Reactions: Aground9437

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Shaking and flashing the screen is bullshit! :poop:

Maybe, vocalize to your girl that your sweet, tight pussy is getting me off, or I'm cumming, baby, or Oh, yeah, babe, that's it! Some shit like that. Not just nothing at all. Is that what you do? You don't even moan when you're shootin' a wad into your girl, man? You don't let her know how much she's satisfying you? What are you doing? Reading the sports section or something? Bending paper clips? Cutting your toenails? Making a business call? I KNOW you're not!

So ... you know exactly what I mean, dude. A good sex scene is like you find, especially without ridiculous male audio, in something like Midlife Crisis or even Reunion. It's intimate, sexy, hot, and they are getting off together, and you know it! That's what I'm talkin' about! Do you need anymore freakin' explanation? The ONLY thing it could possibly benefit from is some female orgasm audio, but that's about it, and that's even pushing it a little bit for some people. ME? I don't care either way. The thing that is missing in this game is the intimacy of the act. And the whole "getting off" part between two people! My New Memories is another one that really gets into it if you want another example, so is University of Problems. So there you go. If you want more exceptional examples, I would be happy to provide them to you; they are everywhere, because MORE games than NOT know how to do it properly. No offense, but this dev game not know how to do it.

This game seriously lacks in that department! That's my point! This doesn't need to be a toxic conversation, bro, we're just discussing something, right? Let's remain adults and keep it that way. What I am saying is constructive criticism, NOT bashing! Other than that the story is great, and the game is commendable in all other aspects, especially the renders of the women! HOT HOT HOT! Talk to ya later.
Thank you for your suggestion. I am always looking for ways to improve. I haven't played those games in a while but from what I understand, they follow Western-style sex scenes, I follow somewhat Hentai style. But still I will take a look.

Reactions: Soulafein

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
question for the developer

I read lesbian content and I have nothing against it, but what will it be like? It will only be when the mc is present and with his consent or it will be a meaningless lesbian orgy, that is, the girls will have sex with each other whether the mc is present or not and the excuse will be that it is a harem. As in A Knight's Tale I only ask to know to know whether to play this game or not, I don't want to start playing and then be left with a bad taste.
There won't be any lesbian orgy without MC present. I find lesbian content without MC present to be boring. Storywise, you might hear about two of your girls with whom you are in a relationship to have some fun. But you won't have to see such content. The content will be when MC is present, especially during threesomes, foursomes, etc.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The update after the next one. And the next one will be short too.
Btw brother, it would be nice to have confirmation weather you are intending on keeping your word for this game or not so we who are interested in that prospective content know if we should keep our eyes on this. Some people here apparently don't like the idea, despite the fact they went ahead to play this game when hardcore content was planned and openly announced all along ages ago :FacePalm: So much for the "is there gonna be sharing in this game??" questions, right? :FacePalm:

It would also be a nice reminder to those few people who can't handle it, that they are free to jump ship now so you won't have to hear their whining when the planned features starts to come to fruition. Meanwhile, those who are interested in those tags can start coming aboard. Good luck with whatever you decide to do bro (y)

EDIT:
Btw, if you do decide to keep your design, don't worry about any backlash. Kinkshaming is forbidden here so if anyone gives you shit, they're gonna be yeeted off the platform with a snap. But it would be a courtesy to remind everyone what the complete game is gonna be like, no matter what your stance on it is.

EDIT2: Also don't mind the abundance of facepalms here. Most of these people will keep playing your game even if you follow your plan, they just don't like ANY development time spent on tags they are not personally into. Its a purely selfish act, especially considering most of them will never pay you a single cent. Your best bet, if you're in doubt, is to listen to your paying supporters and customers who hopefully already read your plans and are cool with it. Those are the only ones that matter (y)

Quicktip: facepalms count as likes so thanks for the +REP bros

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Btw brother, it would be nice to have confirmation weather you are intending on keeping your word for this game or not so we who are interested in that prospective content know if we should keep our eyes on this. Some people here apparently don't like the idea, despite the fact they went ahead to play this game when hardcore content was planned and openly announced all along ages ago :FacePalm: So much for the "is there gonna be sharing in this game??" questions, right? :FacePalm:

It would also be a nice reminder to those few people who can't handle it, that they are free to jump ship now so you won't have to hear their whining when the planned features starts to come to fruition. Meanwhile, those who are interested in those tags can start coming aboard. Good luck with whatever you decide to do bro (y)

EDIT:
Btw, if you do decide to keep your design, don't worry about any backlash. Kinkshaming is forbidden here so if anyone gives you shit, they're gonna be yeeted off the platform with a snap. But it would be a courtesy to remind everyone what the complete game is gonna be like, no matter what your stance on it is.

EDIT2: Also don't mind the abundance of facepalms here. Most of these people will keep playing your game even if you follow your plan, they just don't like ANY development time spent on tags they are not personally into. Its a purely selfish act, especially considering most of them will never pay you a single cent. Your best bet, if you're in doubt, is to listen to your paying supporters and customers who hopefully already read your plans and are cool with it. Those are the only ones that matter (y)

Quicktip: facepalms count as likes so thanks for the +REP bros
people who can complain will always complain no matter what, the dev said there would be no ntr and the sharing/swinging is optional as there is a hardcore and vanilla mode, this dev took precautions for people like myself who don't like that content so there is no reason to complain, but they will anyways.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Tbh its refreshing to see MC having a friend who isnt beta/cuck/comic relief character, but a big dick mofo with his own little harem going. So im all for some tag team action. Imagine girl from first scene coming back for some MC sausage and gets double salami stuffing instead. Or split roasting ghetto girl while maid doms Monica in the corner. The possibilities are endless.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes