Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There's already a MMF sharing scene and the dev confirmed main and secondary heroines will be shared too, just play the normal route if you guys don't want to get your pretty lil' heart broken. ;)
Some of the main LI's (not clear now which ones) and Side LI's can be shared, this is up to players choice there is no forced sharing and iirc the main LI's will all be virgins.
Except are some side girls like Monica (Samir's gf), where you got the choice to persue her, she still stays his gf and even there you got the choice if you want solo scenes or mmf. Some of the side girls like that purple haired slut you can see fuck arround in hardcore mode, but who cares about that slut.
You even get the choice to stop lesbian content with Mina and Lily.
Also you got 2 different modes to play.
At least that's what i remember.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
i would like to know your source, unless you a troll.
My source is the dev, did you even read the post I quoted? :WaitWhat:

Some of the main LI's (not clear now which ones) and Side LI's can be shared, this is up to players choice there is no forced sharing and iirc the main LI's will all be virgins.
Except are some side girls like Monica (Samir's gf), where you got the choice to persue her, she still stays his gf and even there you got the choice if you want solo scenes or mmf. Some of the side girls like that purple haired slut you can see fuck arround in hardcore mode, but who cares about that slut.
You even get the choice to stop lesbian content with Mina and Lily.
Also you got 2 different modes to play.
At least that's what i remember.
I know m8, I played the game too. (y)

Busaiku234

Mar 15, 2019
Thats strange , iirc I read one of the devs post that the 5 main Li's romance is unavoidable or else it will lead to a game over/bad ending . I know its too early to judge the MLi and subMLi's character but given how the dev portayed them in the current story that we playing as of now , Its kinda weird(f*cked up) that they will just agree to have sex with others no matter how they become devoted to the mc in the future storywise (even in hardcore), otherwise it will just become similar to max life in terms of kink..

This is just my opinion or my own personal preference , I hate ntr but also dont mind playing the hardcore to feel the full experience of the story , I Dont agree to some of the vanilla lovers here who "seems" even demanding to remove the sharing content even though there's already the devs note in the op . However it is also painful to see that even the main girls will become part of these "kinks" in the future (even though i think the devs is not planning on doing that , I hope ;)). My request is just atleast balance it out , The main theme of this game is not about that isn't it ?.. at least be content that there's the side characters which is also have a beautiful design in my opinion..

As for the side main Li , i dont know if the dev is planning on putting them in shareable list but atleast.. atleast not Maria please :cry:

On that note , Cheers to the dev for making a potential diamond tier game Your character design is beautiful and the story is catchy enough that i even forgot to save sometimes for how immerse I was when im playing it ..

Wish you a good health to succeed in finishing this game :giggle:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

I know m8, I played the game too. (y)
But what did you smoke? Because your dealer has to be really good. This comes directly from the game developer

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you need to re-read what the developer wrote in his developer diary? Read carefully what is written under swinging/NTR
This is what KKpotato say:

However, there won't be a case where a girl with a dedicated relationship with the MC will cheat on the MC. So there won't be any NTR. I will not count optional swinging/sharing as NTR.

Seriusly, someone every time there is a new update alaways come her to try to say something that the developer never say.
There is no NTR with dedicate relationship. Every LI is not in the NTR swinging choice.

Also this step:
There are 2 modes in the game:
Normal Mode:
You will be the only male involved in sex scenes. You won't reach any sex scenes involving other males even by mistake.
Hardcore Mode: There will be sex scenes involving other males.

If you play the hardcore mode, you just have the choice to shared/NTR with the:
Side girls ( Romantic relationship with them is not possible. With high corruption or lust you can fuck around with them).

The other two girls/women category
Main Girls (There are 5 main girls in the game and it is your job to build a harem with them. A Relationship with them is mandatory. They are all virgins and only one of them has some lesbian experience.)
Semi-main girls (Relationships with these girls are not mandatory. You can decide whether to build a harem with them or not.)

Are without NTR/Sharing or swinging. So do not spread false information.
The message you quote is refers to the side girls.

Otherwise i ask KKpotato to explain it better. Because you say NO NTR with main and semi-main girls.
Only with side girls if you play the hardcore mode.
Can you confirm this?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: eromaster

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
But what did you smoke? Because your dealer has to be really good. This comes directly from the game developer

Maybe you need to re-read what the developer wrote in his developer diary? Read carefully what is written under swinging/NTR

However, there won't be a case where a girl with a dedicated relationship with the MC will cheat on the MC. So there won't be any NTR. I will not count optional swinging/sharing as NTR.

Seriusly, someone every time there is a new update alaways come her to try to say something that the developer never say.
There is no NTR with dedicate relationship. Every LI is not in the NTR swinging choice.

Also this step:
Normal Mode:
You will be the only male involved in sex scenes. You won't reach any sex scenes involving other males even by mistake.

Side girls ( Romantic relationship with them is not possible. With high corruption or lust you can fuck around with them).

Main Girls (There are 5 main girls in the game and it is your job to build a harem with them. A Relationship with them is mandatory. They are all virgins and only one of them has some lesbian experience.)
Semi-main girls (Relationships with these girls are not mandatory. You can decide whether to build a harem with them or not.)

Otherwise i ask KKpotato to explain it better. Because you say NO NTR with main and semi-main girls.
Can you confirm this?

Thank you
They are talking about this. It implies there will be with anything with a vagina.
Currently, there are no swinging/sharing scenes with the side or main girls. But there will be.

But if you play the normal mode nothing like that is ever mentioned. It's not skipped, the story plays out differently.

I would suggest you play the normal mode if you are interested. There are different stories and scenes depending on your choice. But there you don't need to play Hardcore mode for lesbian scenes.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022

Also this step:
Normal Mode:

Can you confirm this?

Thank you
Attached is a photo of a post from the dev.
The first line confirms that there WILL BE sharing scenes with the main and side LIs in Hardcore mode. Straight from the dev's mout- keyboard.
There is no NTR we don't need to include that acronym anywhere. We're talking about sharing.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
They are talking about this. It implies there will be with anything with a vagina.
Attached is a photo of a post from the dev.
The first line confirms that there WILL BE sharing scenes with the main and side LIs in Hardcore mode. Straight from the dev's mout- keyboard.
There is no NTR we don't need to include that acronym anywhere. We're talking about sharing.
I think KKpotato refers to lesbian scenes and not with other men. He already say it many time that there is one LI that was already in a lesbian relationship. So if you wanna her in you harem too, you need to share her with MC sister otherwise you cant have the sister.
At last this is what KKpotato say

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
The dev notes specify what there will be and what there won't be. If anyone has any issues with content related to other men, the normal mode is there for you. In normal mode, there is no content related to other dick men. What happens in hardcore mode stays in hardcore mode. If you have problems related to Normal mode, I am all ears.

Busaiku234

Mar 15, 2019
I see, so that how it is , in other words the hardcore path , is the main story path that include a bunch of "dark kinks" and fetishes and all of the girls will be included there whether they are the mainLi and etc. Thanks for the clarification dev .. Too early to judge but it looks like there's a potential that it will not be different like the others games that choose this path.. Nevertheless Its a good game

Again , Goodluck and be strong ..(y)

Edit: by the way is there a tag that include swinging/sharing in this forum ?.. i think its better to put it here or in the (near future), since some of the users here dont have any manners of reading the dev notes and complain a lot despite they are the ones who made a mistake ..

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I see, so that how it is , in other words the hardcore path , is the main story path that include a bunch of "dark kinks" and fetishes and all of the girls will be included there whether they are the mainLi and etc. Thanks for the clarification dev .. Too early to judge but it looks like there's a potential that it will not be different like the others games that choose this path.. Nevertheless Its a good game

Again , Goodluck and be strong ..(y)

Edit: by the way is there a tag that include swinging/sharing in this forum ?.. i think its better to put it here or in the (near future), since some of the users here dont have any manners of reading the dev notes and complain a lot despite they are the ones who made a mistake ..
there is normal mode which includes things considered vanilla and hardcore mode which will include things like sharing. dev just posted about that right above yours

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
there is normal mode which includes things considered vanilla and hardcore mode which will include things like sharing. dev just posted about that right above yours
And even in hardcore mode things like sharing/swinging are choices for you to make, at least for main LI's and harem girls. Like with Debby, you can choose beetwen potential swinging - Monica mmf - or just keep it vanilla and Monica solo.
I can't remember the dev ever saying that there will be forced swinging/sharing content with main or harem LI's.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
And even in hardcore mode things like sharing/swinging are choices for you to make, at least for main LI's and harem girls. Like with Debby, you can choose beetwen potential swinging - Monica mmf - or just keep it vanilla and Monica solo.
I can't remember the dev ever saying that there will be forced swinging/sharing content with main or harem LI's.
there is no forced acts

Busaiku234

Mar 15, 2019
I know , Im just confirming what's the overall direction of the harcore path since i want to play both ,

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Yes, I believe both have tags (or at least swinging that I can currently recall), but are only applied once the content is in the game, not just planned for the future. I haven't played this update yet (I've been waiting for the non-beta) but up until this point there hasn't been any of that content in the game.
The dev notes specify what there will be and what there won't be. If anyone has any issues with content related to other men, the normal mode is there for you. In normal mode, there is no content related to other dick men. What happens in hardcore mode stays in hardcore mode. If you have problems related to Normal mode, I am all ears.
Yes, I have a problem with the Normal mode. Belle is not listed as a LI. I believe this must be a bug. Maybe just an oversight? Plz fix. Or I will riot. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: KKpotato

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For me it's not a problem, since I play normal mode.
But it seems that from your answer, you have changed the cards on the table. Because I remember very well that you said that even in Hardcore mode, the main girls and the semi-main girls were not part of sharing with other men. Only the side girls was part of the sharing/swinging.
For the main and semi-main, It was only possible to share them in lesbian choices. Now you say that only in normal mode are you safe.
Which makes me think you've suddenly changed the style of gameplay going on? Bearing in mind that you said the protagonist is not a beta. Yet sharing women with other men is a cuckold choice. Which makes the protagonist a cuckold. A future emperor who makes other men have fun with his women, what future emperor is? I don't understand so this is why i am asking.

Anyway again as i say i play the normal mode, but i am courius to understand why you change you play in progress since not everyone will take it well.

Edit#1
Especially because it becomes a contradiction, given that all the girls in the harem tell you that they are not interested in going with other men, but that they only want you. So this sentence loses its meaning, since you will then share them with other men. Sorry, but it becomes a contradiction. On what you now are say.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
For me it's not a problem, since I play normal mode.
But it seems that from your answer, you have changed the cards on the table. Because I remember very well that you said that even in Hardcore mode, the main girls and the semi-main girls were not part of sharing with other men. Only the side girls was part of the sharing/swinging.
For the main and semi-main, It was only possible to share them in lesbian choices. Now you say that only in normal mode are you safe.
Which makes me think you've suddenly changed the style of gameplay going on? Bearing in mind that you said the protagonist is not a beta. Yet sharing women with other men is a cuckold choice. Which makes the protagonist a cuckold. A future emperor who makes other men have fun with his women, what future emperor is? I don't understand so this is why i am asking.

Anyway again as i say i play the normal mode, but i am courius to understand why you change you play in progress since not everyone will take it well.

Edit#1
Especially because it becomes a contradiction, given that all the girls in the harem tell you that they are not interested in going with other men, but that they only want you. So this sentence loses its meaning, since you will then share them with other men. Sorry, but it becomes a contradiction. On what you now are say.
You misread then, I've been following this thread since day 1 and as far as I can see reading back or remember that's never been promised. He said there's no NTR with the main girls, but as the dev said he doesn't consider the optional sharing choices in hardcore mode to be NTR.
If it's not a problem to you then quit making it out to be a problem. This discussion is completely pointless and has been going on for way too long now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You misread then, I've been following this thread since day 1 and as far as I can see reading back or remember that's never been promised. He said there's no NTR with the main girls, *but as the dev said he doesn't consider the optional sharing choices in hardcore mode to be NTR.
If it's not a problem to you then quit making it out to be a problem. This discussion is completely pointless and has been going on for way too long now.
I may or may not have misread it. But I remember very well that he said main and semi main are not affected by sharing/swinging.
and I say this because I've been playing since day one too. Like other people I know who now have to play the whole game again because that the hardcore mode was changed during construction and so they're not happy with it.

Is this discussion a problem for you then? Because I'm asking? Again, it's not a problem for me since I play in normal mode.
And I remember his words or in this case his comments very well. Which have changed in recent months. The forum exists to ask questions. But it seems like you want me to avoid doing them? Obviously you don't like that I'm exposing the real situation to the developer. Maybe because you are afraid that the developer will understand and change the situation? Don't worry, I don't think he will, over the years I have noticed that not everyone knows how to give their word and keep it until the end. I respect people who, when they give their word, keep it until the end.

Otherwise there wouldn't be so many confused people right now. Since in the last pages I saw very confused people, especially those who had read the developer's notes.

Edit#1
* I bolded that sentence, because I remember very well that he said that it only referred to lesbian scenes

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes