Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The forum exists to ask questions. But it seems like you want me to avoid doing them?
You've asked your questions and gotten your answer. Now you're just pointlessly spamming the thread arguing against the answer you got.
Obviously you don't like that I'm exposing the real situation to the developer.
No, you're complaining about the real situation, which you've already acknowledged doesn't affect you.
Maybe because you are afraid that the developer will understand and change the situation?
I'm a normal mode player, doesn't affect me at all if it changes. I just think it's gross harassing the dev about this, especially over your misunderstanding.
I may or may not have misread it. But I remember very well that he said main and semi main are not affected by sharing/swinging.
He didn't, you misread it or misremembered it. Every piece of evidence that you've quoted fails to demonstrate your point. You decided entirely on your own that main LI swinging only applies to lesbian scenes. All the dev said is that it's possible on normal mode, not that it's the entire extent of their swinging scenes.
Seriously, just drop it. This conversation isn't going anywhere, isn't even remotely productive and is bordering on spam and harassment at this point.

Reactions: Soulafein

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You've asked your questions and gotten your answer. Now you're just pointlessly spamming the thread arguing against the answer you got.

No, you're complaining about the real situation, which you've already acknowledged doesn't affect you.

I'm a normal mode player, doesn't affect me at all if it changes. I just think it's gross harassing the dev about this, especially over your misunderstanding.

He didn't, you misread it or misremembered it. Every piece of evidence that you've quoted fails to demonstrate your point. You decided entirely on your own that main LI swinging only applies to lesbian scenes. All the dev said is that it's possible on normal mode, not that it's the entire extent of their swinging scenes.
Seriously, just drop it. This conversation isn't going anywhere, isn't even remotely productive and is bordering on spam and harassment at this point.
And what answers did I get? What if you're the one answering? It seems to me that you are taking it a little too much. If you don't like my comments, avoid them. Nobody tells you that you have to reply to my message. After all, if no one answers, my question remains there, it's not like I'll come back to ask another one tomorrow.

And then again harassing ? When? I just ask question, i am not her to harassing anyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
And what answers did I get? What if you're the one answering? It seems to me that you are taking it a little too much. If you don't like my comments, avoid them. Nobody tells you that you have to reply to my message. After all, if no one answers, my question remains there, it's not like I'll come back to ask another one tomorrow.

And then again harassing ? When? I just ask question, i am not her to harassing anyone.
Maybe you use the thread search function...

Seriously every 6months we get unnecessary discussions about ntr and sharing.

I didn't find anything that the sharing is restricted to lesbian sex.

I may or may not have misread it. But I remember very well that he said main and semi main are not affected by sharing/swinging.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem for the most people is that there will be sharing / swinging content, which is not NTR by definition of our Tags.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe you use the thread search function...

Seriously every 6months we get unnecessary discussions about ntr and sharing.

I didn't find anything that the sharing is restricted to lesbian sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem for the most people is that there will be sharing / swinging content, which is not NTR by definition of our Tags.
Let's start i use search. And i give you the like because you answer partially at one of me question.
And you can believe me or not, but I'm not the type to open a topic just to create a mess. Mine is just one way of understanding some decisions that are not explained well.
Try to check all the various answers that the developer has given. I haven't found one where it says that the main girls would go to bed with other men. There is only 1 where it says that it is sharing with the protagonist's sister, otherwise you can't have the sister as a possible candidate for the harem, since she is a semi-main

Because i see this message. The one that you show, but this messagge is partially. Doesn't tell the whole answer. it just says that there is 3 LI who have sharing and I knew this too. But the developer said he would only be lesbian. He had never said that the girls in the harem would be with other men.

Only the side girls, this is way i am asking. Don't think I'm replying to your message just to continue this discussion.
But also if you read the development notes. It is never mentioned that "main girls" some of them are part of the sharing with other men.

Anyway if this discussion creates so much mess, we can end it here. I'm only sorry that I wasn't understood and that I was put in the role of troublemaker, since I'm not.

Last edited:

Soulafein

Jun 13, 2017
The way I see it, that KK doesn't say that the sharing is done with men, doesn't imply that it will "only" be done with women, and I'm unable to find about the only lesbian sharing of the MLIs besides the explanation about the sister, that in my opinion, only applies to the sister.

Edit: I'm just trying to clarify things, I'm not fond of sharing/swinging myself and I'm fine with all MLIs and Semis being MCs exclusive, but I don't care if its optional in hardcore and goes with the vision KK has of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busaiku234

Busaiku234

Mar 15, 2019
Yet sharing women with other men is a cuckold choice. Which makes the protagonist a cuckold. A future emperor who makes other men have fun with his women, what future emperor is? I don't understand so this is why i am asking.

Anyway again as i say i play the normal mode, but i am courius to understand why you change you play in progress since not everyone will take it well.

Edit#1
Especially because it becomes a contradiction, given that all the girls in the harem tell you that they are not interested in going with other men, but that they only want you. So this sentence loses its meaning, since you will then share them with other men. Sorry, but it becomes a contradiction. On what you now are say.
I also under the impression that the mainLi and semi main is exclusive to Mc but looks like we are wrong about that part .. Personally , I also agree with you but looking in the others perspective right now i think its better not to push this any further .. again Im with you on this one..

My ony worry for this, is the future direction of the supporter of this game , Lets be honest, the majority of future course of some games is still depends on the supporter . The word ntr is not the problem here, its the act that your future lover will be having sex with other men in the hardcore part is ,.. So my concern is , is some vanilla fans still sensible enough to give their support in this arrangement?..despite knowing they can skip the hardcore and still enjoy this game in the normal route..? If they are that will be great , but if not then this game will only be mob by ntr supporters , and you already know whats the future outcome of that ..

Anyway , I sincery apologize to the to the dev and some users for bringing this up , Im still gonna respect the decision for what will be the outcome or what will be the course of the game in the future ... Balance is the key ..

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
My ony worry for this, is the future direction of the supporter of this game , Lets be honest, the majority of future course of some games is still depends on the supporter .
I don't think you or anyone needs to worry.
I've been a supporter of this AVN since I played the first installment and I've never felt KKPotato changed course, much less deceive anyone. From my experience as a patron, the overwhelming majority of his supporters want him to proceed according to his vision.
Recently, after much discussion here about rushing Maria content, he made a poll in his patreon page to see what we wanted to see first. The vote was over 90% in favor of not rushing said content and the majority of patrons comments were in favor of him pursuing his vision for the story.
I also hate NTR but I'm playing the hard core version of the story. It's more fleshed out and even lesbian content with Mina and sister is optional. In fact from my experience, everything has been optional!
My worries here are when too much smoke and noise make devs distance themselves from their fan base here on F95.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
But it seems that from your answer, you have changed the cards on the table. Because I remember very well that you said that even in Hardcore mode, the main girls and the semi-main girls were not part of sharing with other men.
I honestly don't recall ever saying that. I am confused as to where you got this from. I have never changed any cards on the table. The only thing I have excluded is the promise of futa content. Either you misread it or misunderstood it. This is the last time I am gonna say this and I won't bother with this topic anymore:

The dev notes specify what there will be and what there won't be. If anyone has any issues with content related to other men, the normal mode is there for you. In normal mode, there is no content related to other dick men. What happens in hardcore mode stays in hardcore mode. If you have problems related to Normal mode, I am all ears.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Tbh its refreshing to see MC having a friend who isnt beta/cuck/comic relief character, but a big dick mofo with his own little harem going.
Despíte he's being a dude with a harem of his own, he's kinda comic relief, with jumbo tits lady.

The difference is that the humor that came from him isn't the crap Marvel humor that we're seeing on modern movies since the MCU got popular.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Oh shit, the game has the MC getting a piece of other people's girlfriends and another man's flashback to an orgy with a bunch of random sluts, along with a choice to not show the content. Call the NTR police, cancel the game, blacklist it and make sure everyone knows that it's a piece of shit.

I hate the NTR kink and this game doesn't have an ounce of it. Not only that, but the dev goes out of his way at times to make the player feel secure and to show how dominant this MC is, with superhuman strength, a dick that should be called "slavemaker" instead and smarts that rival accomplished people with decades of experience.

The harem options are either virgins, implied virgins, lesbian only, MC only and mothers devoted to their husbands. For the expanded options, one was raped once, the other had relationships only with her boyfriend who neglected her.

The Sharing scenes are:
Samir shares his girlfriend with you.
There is an option for swinging with Samir, Monica and Debby if you want to but still hasn't happened.
There is an option to share some random slut with some random idiot if you want to.

The "NTR" (not really) scenes are:
Samir fucking Monica (his girlfriend)
Samir's orgy flashback with his girlfriend and some random people with no affiliation to MC.

Be fucking reasonable.

On another note, and since this is my first post on this thread.
Dev this game is seriously awesome. You have managed to keep the powerfantasy journey grounded while providing us with a lot of great quality content, be it sexual, character development or worldbuilding. The game has a nice and consistent melancholic atmosphere, fitting the setting, enhanced by the music selection and for a HS1 game, the girls look amazing.

I wish I had some constructive feedback to give, but currently I'm just impressed. Keep up the good work.
Is having sex with Samir's girlfriend only present in the hardcore mode?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
we were told it would be roughly a week after the beta had been posted but there could be some issues so expects maybe closer to 9-11 days instead
Last week I decided to wait for full version but it seems I overestimated my "strong will", almost downloaded it twice yesterday and once today... :p

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes