KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
KKpotato just played the latest version it was good :love:
Had one question when we will have sex with Maria will you keep it vanilla only or hardcore as well ?
Plz keep hardcore as well.
Maria's sex scene will be on ep3v2, two updates from now. With Maria, there will be two routes, maledom or femdom. There won't be any sharing scenes with Maria.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
you ain't wrong. I prefer to use mods so my dumbass doesn't screw up and regret not picking some choice. I blame society for it tho since they didn't give me a mod for my real life lol
You can always try the 0x52_URM tool, to see what's behind some or all of the story choices. This tool also doesn't affect saves like some of the walk through mods have done in the past. As well this tool will work along side a walk through or multi mod, or by it's self.

When ever a choice or requirement check happens, a small box will show up in the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand and review to see.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Maybe you use the thread search function...

Seriously every 6months we get unnecessary discussions about ntr and sharing.

I didn't find anything that the sharing is restricted to lesbian sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem for the most people is that there will be sharing / swinging content, which is not NTR by definition of our Tags.
on that note which potential Li is sharing not avoidable? I can seem to find an answer when using the search function

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
on that note which potential Li is sharing not avoidable? I can seem to find an answer when using the search function
What? There are no potential LI, where sharing is not avoidable.

Reactions: Cirelc

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
What? There are no potential LI, where sharing is not avoidable.
Ok it's just because you said sharing will not be avoidable for everyone it made it sound like it was for every female character the Mc has a relationship with, so are the ones in the banner tab the main Li?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I just wanna know beforehand so I either avoid it or I know what's coming for that character, I got the memory of a gold fish so I easily forget some of the characters story inbetween releases I don't want to end up seeing something I don't like in my mind(because I forgot the character story personality) unexpectedly

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Ok it's just because you said sharing will not be avoidable for everyone it made it sound like it was for every female character the Mc has a relationship with, so are the ones in the banner tab the main Li?
I never said that. This is what I said
Sharing routes won't be available for everyone.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I just wanna know beforehand so I either avoid it or I know what's coming for that character, I got the memory of a gold fish so I easily forget some of the characters story inbetween releases I don't want to end up seeing something I don't like in my mind(because I forgot the character story personality) unexpectedly
Read the dev notes and play the normal mode. You won't ever have to worry about sharing related content in the normal mode.

Reactions: H2R

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
does the i patch not work with this update? wish there was an option in game for it lol
The patch works with this update, too.
It's universal and works with all versions.

What are the new scenes?
In the Club:
-the Introduction of Mrs Iname and Leo
-the Dance Battle Mini game (only if you have minigames activated...)

A Plot Twist added, after the Sex with Lilith

Feb 26, 2022
The patch works with this update, too.
It's universal and works with all versions.

In the Club:
-the Introduction of Mrs Iname and Leo
-the Dance Battle Mini game (only if you have minigames activated...)

A Plot Twist added, after the Sex with Lilith
so where do i put the ipatch file as i put it in the game folder but when i start the game from begining it doesnt detect the ipatch at all, any ideas?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
so where do i put the ipatch file as i put it in the game folder but when i start the game from begining it doesnt detect the ipatch at all, any ideas?
the patch.rpy has to be inside the game folder of the DOF folder:

For further questions about that, write me a DM please.

Wait was this update this short 20 seconds of content ?
Reading the Changelog from the OP, would answer your question...
Depends if you played the Beta version or not.

Reactions: Demon Lord Spudbat
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes