Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
the patch.rpy has to be inside the game folder of the DOF folder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you still have questions about that, write me a dm, please.
Sorry but pretty much going from last page upwards since most games not update their compressed version on op , thx for letting me know :BootyTime:
then there is the older version behind it...
like Win (v jadada)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Sorry but pretty much going from last page upwards since most games not update their compressed version on op , thx for letting me know :BootyTime:
If the developer provides an official compressed version, it will be updated here. Anyway, it's updated here.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Not much differentsto beta 2 and Fin 2.2 in Gameplay. Dance miniplay not show no Refelx skill get ... mhhh so in result a lot of talk what did and have 0 inpact in story shows up? mhh let us see where you wan´t to go? But as this is strange and not really clear if is there a right path!

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Not much differentsto beta 2 and Fin 2.2 in Gameplay. Dance miniplay not show no Refelx skill get ... mhhh so in result a lot of talk what did and have 0 inpact in story shows up? mhh let us see where you wan´t to go? But as this is strange and not really clear if is there a right path!
The dance minigame doesn't give you reflex points, but it gives you love points with Leyla and like points with Kenzie. Winning the challenge will come in handy in the future.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Eurgh paths... Why is it always dom or sub, I'm neither and will remain a switch till I die. Life isn't limited like that, should always be a switch path if you're going to pigeonhole people, at least include us all

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
getting reflex points would not make sense anyway
dancing is a deliberated action not a reactionary one

Reactions: KKpotato

MeZeX

Dec 25, 2022
Love the game so far but 2.5years and ep.2 kinda slow maybe at 80 i will finish it:ROFLMAO:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Love the game so far but 2.5years and ep.2 kinda slow maybe at 80 i will finish it:ROFLMAO:
I am glad that you are enjoying the game, I think you got something wrong here.

Nov 16, 2021, was when I first released a small demo of the game. I had 0 supporters then. After that, I took a break learned a few things, and started to develop again. I officially launched my game in April of 2022. So, from the launch date to now, it's been 1.5 years of development... not 2.5.

I work solo for the most part. This kind of VN takes time to develop (Roughly 4/5 years. There are more games like these in Development). I know this is annoying and I used to be annoyed at many of my favorite VNs for being slow, but now that I am in development myself I now know that this is not as easy as it seems. It just takes time.

On top of that, I always try to add something new to the table and try to make my renders and animation better than the previous ones. I know this is annoying but I hope you will understand and be patient about it.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Bro is this actually a Harem game or am I locking myself out of a certain ending and certain girls??
I installed the game cause it had the Harem tag but I read something in the spoiler section that 5 girls are mandatory or something and Mina is giving me a hard time for hooking up with other girls .. Should I reload a previous save and ditch all the other girls and only stick with the 4 fiancees? I mean 4 is still a Harem and it's alright but I don't really like the two I got so far and that's why I hooked up with the others.

The redhead is wayy too shy and not much fun and Mina ..well she's just damn scary ngl don't want to cross that woman xD

Some advice or help would be appreciated, thanks.
P.S. I am playing easy dreamland mode + hardcore if it matters.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Great update! Loved the scene with Lilith and the woman at the end those eyes were awesome. Wondering "I know you can't answer" is she the other sister MC and Lisa left behind? Looking forward to finding out. (y)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Bro is this actually a Harem game or am I locking myself out of a certain ending and certain girls??
I installed the game cause it had the Harem tag but I read something in the spoiler section that 5 girls are mandatory or something and Mina is giving me a hard time for hooking up with other girls .. Should I reload a previous save and ditch all the other girls and only stick with the 4 fiancees? I mean 4 is still a Harem and it's alright but I don't really like the two I got so far and that's why I hooked up with the others.

The redhead is wayy too shy and not much fun and Mina ..well she's just damn scary ngl don't want to cross that woman xD

Mina can get as mad as she wants but she isn't going to actually do anything. She's a well written and reasonably realistic character, why would she want her fiance going around screwing other women when he already has 4 women other than her he's supposed to marry? Don't get me wrong, she gets over it quickly but she had an entirely reasonable response of getting mad about it. Just don't be a pussy, stick your MC's dick in who you want and live with the incredibly mild and short lived consequences.
Yes it's a harem game. Afaik there's no mutually exclusive side girls so the only consequence to catching them all is a bit of alternate dialogue here and there and ~maybe a few relationship points off every now and then. Not to be confused with the actual side girls who might sometimes have some significant consequences to screwing, like for example one girl you can let drug herself up and fuck in exchange for 5 karma points this past update.

Reactions: KKpotato

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

have you been using the walkthrough?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the answers guys, I see. Glad I can put it to rest now.

I'm a bit further into the game atm and the MC is about to do something stupid, whack a guy or put him in prison without his two mom's consent, acting alone with Samir without the approval of the organisation so to speak. I'm honestly surprised we don't get the option to just say no and ditch Lisa altogether.

I mean ..I want to be a badass and do it but here's the thing .. this family welcomed us and took us in and gave us everything yet the MC is blindly following Samir who's for the lack of a better word ..an idiot. Seems like a big choice in the game, our first big play for ourselves and supposedly the family yet somehow I feel that the MC is ready to screw up.

He's already Lying to his mom, asking for money to get the job done. I thought they trained him well on the island but he seems to lack neurons in his brain if he thinks for a second his mom and Jessica won't find out.

The guy didn't even talk it out with Anton which would have made it much better even if the Anton would tell him it's his choice after all and didn't give him an outright answer.

Last edited:

Thex IL

Jul 8, 2021
Thanks for the answers guys, I see. Glad I can put it to rest now.

I'm a bit further into the game atm and the MC is about to do something stupid, whack a guy or put him in prison without his two mom's consent, acting alone with Samir without the approval of the organisation so to speak. I'm honestly surprised we don't get the option to just say no and ditch Lisa altogether.

I mean ..I want to be a badass and do it but here's the thing .. this family welcomed us and took us in and gave us everything yet the MC is blindly following Samir who's for the lack of a better word ..an idiot. Seems like a big choice in the game, our first big play for ourselves and supposedly the family yet somehow I feel that the MC is ready to screw up.

He's already Lying to his mom, asking for money to get the job done. I thought they trained him well on the island but he seems to lack neurons in his brain if he thinks for a second his mom and Jessica won't find out.

The guy didn't even talk it out with Anton which would have made it much better even if the Anton would tell him it's his choice after all and didn't give him an outright answer.
did u pick the option to become Debby's lover? if u want to say no to Lisa u need to Stay Friends with Debby

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi KKpotato sorry if my message is a little long, I hope I wrote well, I help myself from time to time with a translator, to be sure.

I finally have finish this new update. I wait till the final version, because i think this game it deserves to be fully played. I didn't want to enjoy a half-prepared dish. Even if the dish is excellent, it never gives its all, if you know what I mean.

As always this update was really awesome and top tier. But there is one thing that disappointed me a little.
When it comes to choosing whether you want to start a relationship with Lola, during the choice I decided to stay in the neutral choice, that is, being able to choose whether to have vanilla sex with her or wilder one. So i can see both scenes.

My disappointment is on vanilla sex and wild sex. So I hope I can give you a little advice.

Here came my disappointment. The way some of you view vanilla sex as wild sex. (In this case I think it's your vision of seeing vanilla sex? Hope i am wrong). Why did he disappoint me? Because if you choose to have vannilla sex, the protagonist doesn't come inside her! Why i can crampie inside her in vanilla sex? I love making love and saying sweet things to women, but at the same time I still get inside them and crampie. I can understand that wilder sex needs to be more (sex hardcore). But I think it's totally wrong, not being able to choose whether to get crampie inside her or not.

So I was wondering, can't you give us the choice? The choice to crampie or not inside? Just because you want to have sweeter sex, I think it's wrong not to have the choice. I had to force myself to choose wild sex, just because it was the only choice that gave that ending (crampie). So I was wondering. Is it possible for you to give us the choice as to whether we can get inside? Crampie? I don't want to always have to make the opposite choice because with vanilla people think you don't have to crampie inside.

I hope you understand what I mean. Especially because it doesn't necessarily mean that vanilla always has to be so sweet, saying sweet phrases doesn't rule out wanting to make it a little more lively. To make you understand, not everything is grey. There isn't just vanilla or wild sex. But there is also a middle ground so to speak :ROFLMAO:

Don't limit your choice like that. To make you understand, if I were in the protagonist's shoes, I would have had wild sex, but at the same time being sweet (without the almost choking scene) and I would have come inside her. That's vanilla anyway. Making a girl lose her mind doesn't necessarily mean having to go to extremes. But you can stay in the middle. Sweet phrases, more hardcore sex/love, without exaggerating. And at the end, however, the crampie is the icing on the cake. I hope I haven't exaggerated and have conveyed the idea. Hope you can give us this kind of choice too. But the most important thing is to leave us the choice of whether or not we want to do the crampie :ROFLMAO: because i always prefer to cum inside!

Also because it's not fair that if you choose vanilla you don't have the crampie or even the scenes ahegao!

Thank you for this new update! I hope my advice is useful to you.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Here came my disappointment. The way some of you view vanilla sex as wild sex. (In this case I think it's your vision of seeing vanilla sex? Hope i am wrong). Why did he disappoint me? Because if you choose to have vannilla sex, the protagonist doesn't come inside her! Why i can crampie inside her in vanilla sex? I love making love and saying sweet things to women, but at the same time I still get inside them and crampie. I can understand that wilder sex needs to be more (sex hardcore). But I think it's totally wrong, not being able to choose whether to get crampie inside her or not.
I think it's because they didn't discuss creampies ahead of time and respecting her means not dumping her babyhole full of sperm without discussing it first.
For what it's worth though I completely agree with you and wish we had the choice. It took me probably 15 minutes to get through that scene cause I kept quick loading back to the choice before I finally (begrudgingly) went with the vanilla option. I'm guessing that unconsented creampie might be part of the possibly difficult conversation her and the MC might have if you went with the rough sex option the next time we see her but ya, I'm still with you on that.
Also agree it'd be nice if we had the wild animations without the choking and the degradation because otherwise that scene was way more hot tbh

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think it's because they didn't discuss creampies ahead of time and respecting her means not dumping her babyhole full of sperm without discussing it first.
For what it's worth though I completely agree with you and wish we had the choice. It took me probably 15 minutes to get through that scene cause I kept quick loading back to the choice before I finally (begrudgingly) went with the vanilla option. I'm guessing that unconsented creampie might be part of the possibly difficult conversation her and the MC might have if you went with the rough sex option the next time we see her but ya, I'm still with you on that.
Also agree it'd be nice if we had the wild animations without the choking and the degradation because otherwise that scene was way more hot tbh
But that's right, wild sex, without the near-strangulation, can be called vanilla. The important thing is not to overdo it. That's what I mean, in fact. If I had the choice I would have wanted the fusion of both scenes. With the final choice of "do you want to crampie"? In that case it would have been perfect! Incredibly hot and at the same time sweet and perfect :ROFLMAO: :love:

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes