Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
but it was always a optional? If don't increase your dom points I think the scenes would be tamer
The game give you always the option. In me case i had both choice. Because i had enough point to see both. In lola case i stay in the middle choice. So to unlock vanilla and wild sex scene.
So i see both scene. And i think vanilla is to much limited, above all it doesn't even make aeghao face or crampie inside!
So I suggested to KKpotato to give those who love vanilla, a fusion between vanilla and wild sex. Because I think the only thing that isn't suitable in vanilla is strangulation. But the whole wild sex scene was pretty much great for vanilla, just remove the strangling and add vanilla speaking :ROFLMAO:
But you always have the choice, so do not worry i never say or ask to remove something, i just ask to have the right choice if he can :ROFLMAO:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The game give you always the option. In me case i had both choice. Because i had enough point to see both. In lola case i stay in the middle choice. So to unlock vanilla and wild sex scene.
So i see both scene. And i think vanilla is to much limited, above all it doesn't even make aeghao face or crampie inside!
So I suggested to KKpotato to give those who love vanilla, a fusion between vanilla and wild sex. Because I think the only thing that isn't suitable in vanilla is strangulation. But the whole wild sex scene was pretty much great for vanilla, just remove the strangling and add vanilla speaking :ROFLMAO:
But you always have the choice, so do not worry i never say or ask to remove something, i just ask to have the right choice if he can :ROFLMAO:
oh you want the vanilla scene to be little rougher

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
oh you want the vanilla scene to be little rougher
To be more precise, much more passionate. Making sure that the woman goes into ecstasy anyway, with aegaho faces and giving us the choice on the crampie. I love those ecstatic faces, that way of sticking out her tongue or seeing her eyes go crazy with enjoyment. Skin wet from sweat and so on. Just don't read degrading sentences and don't see strangulation scenes.

Vanilla is nothing more than the term for "make love". When you love each other you have passionate sex, you try in every way to bring the woman to ecstasy, while always remaining respectful and not degrading.

During lola vanilla scene, i was partially bored. But when I saw the wild one I said to myself. If he had removed the strangling and he had inserted a more passionate and sweet text. It was perfect. Her look, the faces she makes, her various sexual positions, even her sweaty skin. All perfect for a vanilla scene done as God commands :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Don't know. In fact it sounded strange to me so I asked the developer. Playing only the normal mode, I thought it would be better to warn. Also because looking at your photo anyway, there really shouldn't be that blocked image. To make you understand the normal mode has almost everything except sharing with other men. So seeing a blocked image in the gallery anyway is wrong in the normal gallery. Only the hardcore gallery should have that kind of content. Otherwise someone would spend hours wondering what they did wrong and why they didn't unlock all the images. Images that he cannot unlock because they do not exist in normal mode.
The blocked image is the hardcore scene, and it's blocked because I had the hardcore gallery turned off on that screenshot. That's what your second screenshot should have looked like where you'd turned hardcore gallery off. If I turn it on then the image unblocks and I can view the scene.
Yes, I suspect it probably is the multi mod. I just play with realistic mode off and use URM so there's no need for the walkthrough mod for me.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
"THERE IS NO SEGS WITH MARIA YET"
Thx for the warning Dev! Started playing the game for the first time and already Maria is one of my favorite girls xD

Haven't reach the end yet but can't wait for ep.3 , hopefully it will take less than Half life 2 ep.3 (sorry, obligatory valve joke).

So far so good, honestly from the first part of ep.1 to the ep.2 the quality of how much you have improved is truly noticed :3

Good luck with the rest of the story

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Good afternoon. One question Is this a good game?, thanks
most people who keep a eye on this thread would say "yes"

right now its like you walked into a bar and asked the regulars if its a nice bar

best way to judge if you might like a avn on this site is to check the novels tag if they match your preferences, then check rating score and/or reviews ,and just try if you saw no red flags

Last edited:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
did u pick the option to become Debby's lover? if u want to say no to Lisa u need to Stay Friends with Debby
That doesn't make any sense my friend! I picked Debbie cause I like her and she doesn't interfere with the family or my choices. Lisa on the other hand does. A lot. Why are they tied together at all? You shouldn't be locked in both routes if you just want one of the girls. This is the first time in any game of this kind I ever played where I am locked into a girl's path without any connection with the choices I made before which in this case means choosing another girl lol.

Also the two of them aren't even related in any way in the story if I remember correctly so why push Lisa path when all I wanted was Debbie

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Good afternoon. One question Is this a good game?, thanks
it's difficult to answer that question because while most people here like it, you'd have to try it to see if you would enjoy it. I suggest playing for 10 minutes and seeing if it's something you would like. if not, you only lost 10 mins and nothing of value

Thex IL

Jul 8, 2021
That doesn't make any sense my friend! I picked Debbie cause I like her and she doesn't interfere with the family or my choices. Lisa on the other hand does. A lot. Why are they tied together at all? You shouldn't be locked in both routes if you just want one of the girls. This is the first time in any game of this kind I ever played where I am locked into a girl's path without any connection with the choices I made before which in this case means choosing another girl lol.

Also the two of them aren't even related in any way in the story if I remember correctly so why push Lisa path when all I wanted was Debbie
idk either , the dev made it that way , when i found out that it's the only way to Reject Lisa(probably), i simply just Gave up on Debby's Path :HideThePain:, i also noticed that we lose 2 love points with lola(idk if u like her) if u choose to be on their path

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
idk either , the dev made it that way , when i found out that it's the only way to Reject Lisa(probably), i simply just Gave up on Debby's Path :HideThePain:, i also noticed that we lose 2 love points with lola(idk if u like her) if u choose to be on their path
yeah i noticed it to when i checked the walkthrough losing 2 points whit lola seems inconsequential right now though,

as for the debby/lisa discussion if you try to refuse lisa while on debby's path a moral reason is already provided
but i also think there probably is a forced debby/lisa scene if you're on debby's path later down the line hence the forced choice
quite a few choices already have long term reactions/consequences which we haven't all seen yet

anyhow looking forward to the next update as lilith is pretty much on board completely now, i'm guessing were onto the next main wife in next update which will probably be samira as she should return from the island soon timeline wise

Reactions: Thex IL

Cockmonger

Oct 4, 2023
Hey KKpotato The Version available on Gamcore freezes if you select to try and save Debbie on your own and simply won't go past the point of the pool scene With Johanna and Olivia.
How can I fix this?
When will you fix that bug on Gamcore?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Maria's sex scene will be on ep3v2, two updates from now. With Maria, there will be two routes, maledom or femdom. There won't be any sharing scenes with Maria.
Love the game but that maria route choice was not good. It's either be an angry dick for maledom or reason with her for femdom. Reason with her is clearly the best choice for me making it clear that Lisa is untouchable but without losing your temper and ripping into her on a sensitive topic but then i get femdom path which i never play. To be clear it's not about the choice but the dialogue which is too harsh and how you are forced into dialogue choice because of route.

Would have been better if the choice only affected stats like Dom and Int and have simple choice between maledom femdom without any dialogue would have been much better.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Hey KKpotato The Version available on Gamcore freezes if you select to try and save Debbie on your own and simply won't go past the point of the pool scene With Johanna and Olivia.
How can I fix this?
When will you fix that bug on Gamcore?
I am not sure about that. I don't upload my VN on Gamcore. My VN is made for PC/MAC/Android, not the website. Only their admins can fix it.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Love the game but that maria route choice was not good. It's either be an angry dick for maledom or reason with her for femdom. Reason with her is clearly the best choice for me making it clear that Lisa is untouchable but without losing your temper and ripping into her on a sensitive topic but then i get femdom path which i never play. To be clear it's not about the choice but the dialogue which is too harsh and how you are forced into dialogue choice because of route.

Would have been better if the choice only affected stats like Dom and Int and have simple choice between maledom femdom without any dialogue would have been much better.
The choice to be angry with her doesn't lock you in maledom or femdom route with her. Yes, it affects your points but doesn't lock you in any routes.

Reactions: sirpedro7

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The choice to be angry with her doesn't lock you in maledom or femdom route with her. Yes, it affects your points but doesn't lock you in any routes.

I knew i shouldn't have deleted the part about asking you if the choice is final. That's why i have removed wk mod from most games as they can mislead you sometimes.

1143580_tact_ical-facepalm_56306.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes