boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Hello, would some wonderful individual be willing and able to upload a pre-patched android version by any chance? Thanks in advance. I am not sure if just downloading the newest version will include it when it updates. Thanks again.
Did you try the one that was linked?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
This game is brilliant i love playing this VN i normally don't like honey select style games but i love this hope the update comes soon enough well done dev great effort please do not abandon this finish it as you imagined it and please put it on steam so we can support easily i do not give money to patreon as they have screwed over many people for bullshit reasons like incest in games these are just fantasies patreon. try to put it on steam if you can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
This game is brilliant i love playing this VN i normally don't like honey select style games but i love this hope the update comes soon enough well done dev great effort please do not abandon this finish it as you imagined it and please put it on steam so we can support easily i do not give money to patreon as they have screwed over many people for bullshit reasons like incest in games these are just fantasies patreon. try to put it on steam if you can.
Well, I am glad that you like my VN, but honey select games can't be put on Steam due to copyright reasons. Still thanks for your willingness to support.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm just happy for the minor confrontation we had with Robert. I get his dad wanting to give him everything possible but MC is gonna give him the thing he really needs and that is a good ol' fashioned ass kicking

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Any one noticed this game Cameo apperance max life's character Steve Anna Sarah orgy Sense
This game also mc share his family to Samir
Max = Rowan
Steve = samir

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
If you have enough Lust/Corruption you can lead a few love interests to sharing. However, I have no plans for family members in that context.
If Family sharing available this hottest and also avoidable Swinging it's not ntr it's mc choice
This just a game not based on real-life

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
If Family sharing available this hottest and also avoidable Swinging it's not ntr it's mc choice
This just a game not based on real-life
Sorry, that's not how I built/wrote the fam 'unit' members.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I have a question about nightclub from the last update - that Luigi guy is actually , isn't he?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I have a question about nightclub from the last update - that Luigi guy is actually , isn't he?
LOL, you figured that out, huh? Yeah, his model was designed based on him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
i dont know if it is mentioned but there are script errors with minigames with latest update there wasn't any with beta

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Why is it not possible to be on Debby's path and not have the option to reject Lisa? I don't get why there is a restriction. Seems kinda lame.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes