Keefemo

Jan 26, 2021
Hello, would some wonderful individual be willing and able to upload a pre-patched android version by any chance? Thanks in advance. I am not sure if just downloading the newest version will include it when it updates. Thanks again.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
KKpotato I also wanted to tell you about a small error in the gallery. I'm playing in normal mode. Yet the gallery doesn't care if it's hardcore off or on. (also why both gallery are called Hardcore? Why we do not have normal and hardcore gallery? But it always shows me all the gallery choices. I would appreciate not seeing the sharing scenes if I'm playing normal mode. Otherwise it makes no sense. Since there are certain things I prefer not to see. I caught the side girl event page 3 last scene, but if it had been one of the love interests, it would have bothered me extremely. I say this so as to prevent future problems, for those like me who play the normal mode.
I made two screenshot so you can see what i mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, I don't understand why the game gives me access to both galleries. Playing normal mode, I should only have access to the normal gallery. And in normal there shouldn't be a sharing scene. Also because while playing, it didn't happen to me this scene. OFC thanking the lord. Because i really do not like sharing. So if you can fix this, that would be really great.
As you can see now with this version, It doesn't matter if you change modes, I really shouldn't see the last image on page 3. or the intere hardcore gallery. It really shouldn't be there. So please if you can, fix it.

Thank you

Last edited:

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So ...the game is nice , i was not expecting the story to turn this way , where we have super humans and such...was not bad.
to be honest i liked all the girls , BUT i dont have any interest in the marjority of them... im currently playing 2 paths... one that i really want to play ( with the girls that i have interest... so far Mina , Lilith , Jessica, Leyla and Maria ) and i will be playing the "harem" path and try to get all the girls... just so i dont lose all the content the game have to offer... ( if im losing something here, which as far as i can tell , not much ). Im very curious about the other 2 "fiances" since we dont even know them yet...

I also have a question tho... the incident on the office , i menaged to gather 5 clues and when i went back to report the clues to Jessica the game just allowed me to show 4 clues so i end up "failing" her test... so is proposital or did i really miss anything ?
because when i found all the clues the game showed clues 5/5.. so im a little lost here :)

Anyway , lets see how things are going to unfold :)
wish you a good luck with the project.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have to say, every single time I see Monica (and Camila) all I feel is that it's such a waste for her to still be with such an useless cunt as Samir. I don't care what happens to him, but it would be a huge shame and wasted assets if she never became part of the MCs harem.
A very true statement with regards to Camila. I wonder if Samir will eventually have an accident, leaving MC to rescue this goddess for himself?

Well I hope so. :devilish:

screenshot0009.png

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So ...the game is nice , i was not expecting the story to turn this way , where we have super humans and such...was not bad.
to be honest i liked all the girls , BUT i dont have any interest in the marjority of them... im currently playing 2 paths... one that i really want to play ( with the girls that i have interest... so far Mina , Lilith , Jessica, Leyla and Maria ) and i will be playing the "harem" path and try to get all the girls... just so i dont lose all the content the game have to offer... ( if im losing something here, which as far as i can tell , not much ). Im very curious about the other 2 "fiances" since we dont even know them yet...

I also have a question tho... the incident on the office , i menaged to gather 5 clues and when i went back to report the clues to Jessica the game just allowed me to show 4 clues so i end up "failing" her test... so is proposital or did i really miss anything ?
because when i found all the clues the game showed clues 5/5.. so im a little lost here :)

Anyway , lets see how things are going to unfold :)
wish you a good luck with the project.
have you been following the walkthrough? if not, it can lead to a situation like yours

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
But that's right, wild sex, without the near-strangulation, can be called vanilla. The important thing is not to overdo it. That's what I mean, in fact. If I had the choice I would have wanted the fusion of both scenes. With the final choice of "do you want to crampie"? In that case it would have been perfect! Incredibly hot and at the same time sweet and perfect :ROFLMAO: :love:
Since pregnancy is not an option (yet), I thought the choice to come inside wouldn't matter at the moment. I guess I now understand why this choice is given in many VN. I will give you that choice from now on.
I guess I will hide the option of hardcore scenes in the gallery.
because when i found all the clues the game showed clues 5/5.. so im a little lost here
Sending me your saved files might help.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
KKpotato I also wanted to tell you about a small error in the gallery. I'm playing in normal mode. Yet the gallery doesn't care if it's hardcore off or on. (also why both gallery are called Hardcore? Why we do not have normal and hardcore gallery? But it always shows me all the gallery choices. I would appreciate not seeing the sharing scenes if I'm playing normal mode. Otherwise it makes no sense. Since there are certain things I prefer not to see. I caught the side girl event page 3 last scene, but if it had been one of the love interests, it would have bothered me extremely. I say this so as to prevent future problems, for those like me who play the normal mode.
I made two screenshot so you can see what i mean:
Again, I don't understand why the game gives me access to both galleries. Playing normal mode, I should only have access to the normal gallery. And in normal there shouldn't be a sharing scene. Also because while playing, it didn't happen to me this scene. OFC thanking the lord. Because i really do not like sharing. So if you can fix this, that would be really great.
As you can see now with this version, It doesn't matter if you change modes, I really shouldn't see the last image on page 3. or the intere hardcore gallery. It really shouldn't be there. So please if you can, fix it.

Thank you
There's something wrong with your gallery. The hardcore toggle is working properly for me

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Hello, would some wonderful individual be willing and able to upload a pre-patched android version by any chance? Thanks in advance. I am not sure if just downloading the newest version will include it when it updates. Thanks again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobsrcool

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
There's something wrong with your gallery. The hardcore toggle is working properly for me
Are there modes other than Hardcore in this game? :WaitWhat:
Jokes aside, the scene with Lola(rougher version) reminded me why I loved this game. I hope we get options like that for the main LIs too. It was hot as F!

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Haven't played Ep. 2 yet, but remembering my choices in previous version, did I just skip Lily's route if I opted out of the lesbian content w/ Mina? Or will there be a Lily route in the future that's just her w/out Mina.

Since Lily is a Main LI and was wondering she has to still be w/ Mina or I won't get any Lily content in the future.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Haven't played Ep. 2 yet, but remembering my choices in previous version, did I just skip Lily's route if I opted out of the lesbian content w/ Mina? Or will there be a Lily route in the future that's just her w/out Mina.

Since Lily is a Main LI and was wondering she has to still be w/ Mina or I won't get any Lily content in the future.
The Lily route is still open if you opted out of the lesbian content with/ Mina. You get a little less content, miss the threesome(somewhat), and some love points for Lily.

Reactions: Zeruelll

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
The Lily route is still open if you opted out of the lesbian content with/ Mina. You get a little less content, miss the threesome(somewhat), and some love points for Lily.
Ahh. Good thing it isn't locked behind that choice then, all good and I don't need to restart. Looking forward to her content in the future. Thx dev

Reactions: KKpotato

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Since pregnancy is not an option (yet), I thought the choice to come inside wouldn't matter at the moment. I guess I now understand why this choice is given in many VN. I will give you that choice from now on.
i think the major issues people have is the sex scenes involving other males and rest of the fetishes are pretty much ok, for instance like BDSM, Exhibition.

woulden't be better to have a third mode called Swinging/sharing mode in which it only contains other males in there and nowhere else.

That way you have normal and hardcore and then swinging/sharing mode

Most like hardcore, they just don't like other dicks

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
i think the major issues people have is the sex scenes involving other males and rest of the fetishes are pretty much ok, for instance like BDSM, Exhibition.

woulden't be better to have a third mode called Swinging/sharing mode in which it only contains other males in there and nowhere else.

That way you have normal and hardcore and then swinging/sharing mode

Most like hardcore, they just don't like other dicks
I think you misunderstood something.

There are 2 modes in the game:
Normal Mode:
You will be the only male involved in sex scenes. You won't reach any sex scenes involving other males even by mistake.
Hardcore Mode: There will be sex scenes involving other males.
The rest of the fetishes such as BDSM and Exhibition are included in the normal mode. The Normal Mode has no other dicks.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I think you misunderstood something.

The rest of the fetishes such as BDSM and Exhibition are included in the normal mode. The Normal Mode has no other dicks.
just read and thought since you didn't have pregnancy in normal, i thought it was the same for the rest of them

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
just read and thought since you didn't have pregnancy in normal, i thought it was the same for the rest of them
I think you misunderstood something again. I don't know what you read, but pregnancy is normal. The only thing normal mode doesn't have is other dicks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't know. In fact it sounded strange to me so I asked the developer. Playing only the normal mode, I thought it would be better to warn. Also because looking at your photo anyway, there really shouldn't be that blocked image. To make you understand the normal mode has almost everything except sharing with other men. So seeing a blocked image in the gallery anyway is wrong in the normal gallery. Only the hardcore gallery should have that kind of content. Otherwise someone would spend hours wondering what they did wrong and why they didn't unlock all the images. Images that he cannot unlock because they do not exist in normal mode.

As for why it shows on me, I don't know, after commenting here yesterday night, I thought maybe it's due to the multi mod? But looking in the mod's Features:

Features:

• An in-game walkthrough focused on the choices that give the most points.
  • An option to name saves.
  • UI improvements: can use numbers for menu choices, choice menu background is removed, 'q' toggles the quick menu.
I don't see anything related to the gallery. I'll try to ask in the mod topic anyway.

So KKpotato will do well to hide sharing gallery in normal mode. Which must only be visible to those who have chosen the hardcore mode.

That's right, most developers give the choice of the "crampie" for eroticism or in any case to make everything hotter. The scene becomes exaggeratedly more exciting. Because it's still like dominating the situation. After all, even if you cum inside it doesn't mean that she get pregnant. And in any case you could be under the use of medicines that prevent pregnancy.

Another small thing, remember that vanilla doesn't just mean sex or calm love. I think the best choice is a fusion between vanilla and wild sex. The important thing is not to overdo it. For example, strangulation which is not suitable in vanilla. All you had to do was do a sex scene similar to the wild one, but without the strangulation and with the sweet talk. Without the use of phrases like whore or bitch :ROFLMAO:

Those who choose the normal mode and therefore the vanilla mode do not like degrading women "in the use of words in short". But he still wants to do it in a more passionate way, precisely because she is the woman he loves and he wants to give her maximum passion and maximum enjoyment. While remaining respectful of the person. So you can mage aeghao face too :ROFLMAO::love:
Bro, that expression, that face are pure enjoyment!

Anyway thank you again, hope next version we can see vanilla sex/love like that. And the scene remove from the normal gallery (i mean the sharing other male scene). The only thinking of ep3 v2 images of MC's mother with aeghao while she and her son (MC) fucking/love make me excited to the highest levels :love: ofc i know that ep 3 v2 is not the next update, but my imagination already takes me there :ROFLMAO:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Another small thing, remember that vanilla doesn't just mean sex or calm love. I think the best choice is a fusion between vanilla and wild sex. The important thing is not to overdo it. For example, strangulation which is not suitable in vanilla. All you had to do was do a sex scene similar to the wild one, but without the strangulation and with the sweet talk. Without the use of phrases like whore or bitch :ROFLMAO:

Those who choose the normal mode and therefore the vanilla mode do not like degrading women "in the use of words in short". But he still wants to do it in a more passionate way, precisely because she is the woman he loves and he wants to give her maximum passion and maximum enjoyment. While remaining respectful of the person. So you can mage aeghao face too :ROFLMAO::love:
Bro, that expression, that face are pure enjoyment!

Anyway thank you again, hope next version we can see vanilla sex/love like that. And the scene remove from the normal gallery (i mean the sharing other male scene). The only thinking of ep3 v2 images of MC's mother with aeghao while she and her son (MC) fucking/love make me excited to the highest levels :love: ofc i know that ep 3 v2 is not the next update, but my imagination already takes me there :ROFLMAO:
Woah where did you get the idea of "Those who choose the normal mode and therefore the vanilla mode do not like degrading women". I love those scenes despite playing in normal mode. It means only I get to degrade my women not anyone else.
Hopefully we get to degrade maria like lola

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Woah where did you get the idea of "Those who choose the normal mode and therefore the vanilla mode do not like degrading women". I love those scenes despite playing in normal mode. It means only I get to degrade my women not anyone else.
Hopefully we get to degrade maria like lola
Bro I never said everyone, but most see it that way. And I didn't say that it must remove the degradation, but give the choice of being able to have similar scenes even in vanilla mode. Because not everyone degrades women, but they still have sex in a more wild way. It's not that the romantic limits himself when he has sex. He still has wild sex while respecting the woman anyway. Without degrading. Obviously if you like it it's you choice :ROFLMAO:

I'm just making a suggestion, nothing more.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Bro I never said everyone, but most see it that way. And I didn't say that it must remove the degradation, but give the choice of being able to have similar scenes even in vanilla mode. Because not everyone degrades women, but they still have sex in a more wild way. It's not that the romantic limits himself when he has sex. He still has hardcore sex while respecting the woman anyway. Without degrading. Obviously if you like it it's you choice :ROFLMAO:

I'm just making a suggestion, nothing more.
but it was always a optional? If don't increase your dom points I think the scenes would be tamer

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes