Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Oh shit, the game has the MC getting a piece of other people's girlfriends and another man's flashback to an orgy with a bunch of random sluts, along with a choice to not show the content. Call the NTR police, cancel the game, blacklist it and make sure everyone knows that it's a piece of shit.

I hate the NTR kink and this game doesn't have an ounce of it. Not only that, but the dev goes out of his way at times to make the player feel secure and to show how dominant this MC is, with superhuman strength, a dick that should be called "slavemaker" instead and smarts that rival accomplished people with decades of experience.

The harem options are either virgins, implied virgins, lesbian only, MC only and mothers devoted to their husbands. For the expanded options, one was raped once, the other had relationships only with her boyfriend who neglected her.

The Sharing scenes are:
Samir shares his girlfriend with you.
There is an option for swinging with Samir, Monica and Debby if you want to but still hasn't happened.
There is an option to share some random slut with some random idiot if you want to.

The "NTR" (not really) scenes are:
Samir fucking Monica (his girlfriend)
Samir's orgy flashback with his girlfriend and some random people with no affiliation to MC.

Be fucking reasonable.

On another note, and since this is my first post on this thread.
Dev this game is seriously awesome. You have managed to keep the powerfantasy journey grounded while providing us with a lot of great quality content, be it sexual, character development or worldbuilding. The game has a nice and consistent melancholic atmosphere, fitting the setting, enhanced by the music selection and for a HS1 game, the girls look amazing.

I wish I had some constructive feedback to give, but currently I'm just impressed. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
hoping dev sees this but I have a question. is the current version only the beta or the finished version of the chapter? the only reason I asked is because I saw the mod was updated to the current version and wasn't sure if to download now or wait

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hoping dev sees this but I have a question. is the current version only the beta or the finished version of the chapter? the only reason I asked is because I saw the mod was updated to the current version and wasn't sure if to download now or wait
It's a beta. Dev said last page to give him about a week for the full release. Personally I'll be waiting for that but it's up to you really

Reactions: Soulafein

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It's a beta. Dev said last page to give him about a week for the full release. Personally I'll be waiting for that but it's up to you really
I understand. I just didn't know because the mod had been updated and usually the modders don't update it until the current game build is out of beta

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why not add Ntr at this point and say it avoidable.
Because this isn't an NTR game and outside of bad endings it would make absolutely no sense?
Nobody cares if it avoidable or not, they care about how long it will take to finish the game and how much play time will any of us get.
There's like maybe 5 minutes of "hardcore mode" only content. There's already a lot of scenes with the MC. You're brutally over estimating how much of the dev cycle this is taking, to the point it's hard to take these critiques as good faith.
Sure, it pretty selfish but those people who enjoy sharing/swinging. Are they okay with less amounts of contents?
If you're only playing this game for swinging/sharing content then you're playing the wrong game. That's not the point of it. The scene's are there for fans of the game who also happen to like swinging content, not to attract an entire niche market of them.
Like in most heavy based sharing/swinging games there is hardly any Harem or MC fucking his girls lol.
This game is almost pure harem with only MC fucking his girls. Maybe quit projecting circumstances that don't exist onto this game just because you're hyper fixated on content that you don't even like.

And just for the record, I'm a pure harem player. I was curious about the hardcore mode content so I started a new game with it enabled and skipped through everything else. Reading through the scenes that are blocked on normal mode took less than 5 minutes and none of the MC's girls were shared, that's simply not the focus of the game. The only reason hardcore and normal mode were added was because people (like you) were making an entire mountain out of a molehill over some minority of the content that was always going to be avoidable anyway.
Play the game, don't play the game, but quit infesting the thread with you strawman nonsense. Either what's in the game is within what you're willing to tolerate, or it isn't. If it isn't though then there's not much point in you complaining about it unless you're literally trying to troll.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
(Proof- Literally half of the abandoned tags games).
And a good portion of those are made in Ren'Py, while most complete games you see are in RPGmaker. Guess that makes Ren'Py very disliked, while RPGmaker devs getting more support...there you can go and pitch this idea in all Ren'Py threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Soulafein

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Gotta ask is it necessary? Those contents are minority and doesn't add anything at all to the main plot. Just increase the pacing for the development and means less contents for people who doesn't like them. Why not add Ntr at this point and say it avoidable. It not happening if you choose to and there are choices to avoid it. Nobody cares if it avoidable or not, they care about how long it will take to finish the game and how much play time will any of us get. You might be fine with playing games that get abandoned or in work for 4/5 years with little to no amounts of contents every 3/4 months but most aren't. Sure, it pretty selfish but those people who enjoy sharing/swinging. Are they okay with less amounts of contents? Like in most heavy based sharing/swinging games there is hardly any Harem or MC fucking his girls lol. (Adventure couples). Most would prefer to watch scenes developing the main li or side li. I don't why it so hard for people to understand that certain kinks doesn't work together. (Proof- Literally half of the abandoned tags games). :HideThePain:
They do add something to the plot. It's not about the girls, it's about having male friends who are up to your standards and not some token cucks/nerds/idiots who exist solely for the MC to make fun off and crash under his boot. It makes suspension of disbelief possible. Samir brings value to the story and personally I got a laugh out of Maria shoving a bottle up his ass for fucking up, or Debbie, MC and Monica calling him a pussy to goad him.

You have to understand a few things about preferences. People will whine for everything. They will whine because there is MMF content, they will whine because the dev made it so you can't get Debby without Lisa, or that there isn't enough content with their favorite waifu. They will whine because the son/mother incest is too slow, the girls are too distant, the MC is a naive boy in a world of political intrigue. You can't pinpoint a single thing and claim that this is the end all be all thing that destroys the game, unless it's a technical issue. And when I say "whine", I don't want to offend, but as you understand, there is a sense of entitlement here. I understand the notion of "I like this game so much that it pains me if it goes down a road that I think will cause it's downfall", but there's also the.. other thing.

The best thing we can do as a community when we like the game is protect the developer's vision. If the dev has shown good things and the reception is at the very least fair, he will continue to do so and maybe take our opinions into account. If he gets extremely intense feedback for the small things, he will get bitter and perhaps confused. You don't want that. So as I said earlier, be reasonable.

There exist succesful games which allow the protagonist to help his "bro" get the girl or set MMFs/Swinging as a kink.
Sisterly Lust (completed) allows you to help your friend fuck his sister and talk about it.
Dreams of Desire (completed) allow you to help your friend him fuck his mother and it has MMF content
Anomalous Dr. Vibes allows you to choose a sharing option (although I don't know to what effect, been a while since I played it).
Midlife Crisis also does the sharing/swinging thing and adds a trans character.
There are a lot of other games where you get the choice of not pursuing a girl because she gels better with someone else important to the story.

Additionally since you are talking about development time, have you seen all those slow burns that waste 3/4s of the game on "getting to know you/I'm not ready yet" handjobs and titjobs. Yes, a slowburn progression can be great, especially when accompanied with good dialogue, but you know what I'm talking about. This game has a completely different romance progression where MC tries to make the girls addicted to him by sending them to heaven, something that I really appreciate, because it's a more mature and realistic approach.

You know, I could go on and on why there is nothing wrong with the more fringe fetishes in this game, if they can be characterized as such in the first place, but I think I'll stop now. Perhaps you are on to something with the development time idea, but try to keep things in proportion. For a game which has a lot of sexual content, 2-3 fringe scenes are a small percentage and they have a reason for being there.

Last edited:

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Haven't played the new update yet. But judging from the plot, the harem with the main girls (that MC has to pursue to gain family tie and power) seems to be mandatory, I assume?

Just want a confirmation. So that I don't accidentally ignore some of the girl and got a bad end or something. If the harem is not mandatory, I always *ahem* keep it in the family for this kind of game... :LOL:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Haven't played the new update yet. But judging from the plot, the harem with the main girls (that MC has to pursue to gain family tie and power) seems to be mandatory, I assume?

Just want a confirmation. So that I don't accidentally ignore some of the girl and got a bad end or something. If the harem is not mandatory, I always *ahem* keep it in the family for this kind of game... :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that screenshot pink is unavoidable, yellow is avoidable, white is side character.
As you can see from the name the only family member in the main unavoidable harem is Lilith, who even with the patch has no blood relation to MC. Also Mina who's the family maid and is as close as any other members of the family.
So no, you can't go family only with this cast. The pink named girls are all part of the main storyline and the MC wouldn't be able to be a part of that story without them.

Also just worth mentioning that screenshot is from last version, so there might be more in the yellow and white sections but that should cover the gist of it.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Why not add Ntr at this point and say it avoidable. It not happening if you choose to and there are choices to avoid it.
Tag Definition:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There is zero interaction with any Main (Pink) or Semi-Main (Yellow) Girl from someone else than the MC. So please just stop this unnecessary off topic discussion about NTR. And don't report it that it needs a NTR Tag....

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Gotta ask is it necessary? Those contents are minority and doesn't add anything at all to the main plot. Just increase the pacing for the development and means less contents for people who doesn't like them. Why not add Ntr at this point and say it avoidable. It not happening if you choose to and there are choices to avoid it. Nobody cares if it avoidable or not, they care about how long it will take to finish the game and how much play time will any of us get. You might be fine with playing games that get abandoned or in work for 4/5 years with little to no amounts of contents every 3/4 months but most aren't. Sure, it pretty selfish but those people who enjoy sharing/swinging. Are they okay with less amounts of contents? Like in most heavy based sharing/swinging games there is hardly any Harem or MC fucking his girls lol. (Adventure couples). Most would prefer to watch scenes developing the main li or side li. I don't why it so hard for people to understand that certain kinks doesn't work together. (Proof- Literally half of the abandoned tags games). :HideThePain:
my guy wrote an essay just to proof what? this dont make sense and its outoftopic so stop.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I start to laugh hysterically :ROFLMAO: when I see how with every new update, some new user coming from who knows where, starts again with the excuse of... we need to add this fetish because in these tertiary stories you can share this person with this or with this other one. Or try to be brilliant by using one of the characters like Samir, because he's a good friend and it's funny, so he should be part of it.

Seriously, stop coming to this topic! And trying to ruin or undermine the structure of the game itself. There are three categories of women, primary and secondary who are not part of the sharing or the three letter fetish :poop:, only the tertiary who are not important at all and you can avoid to sharing them and not hide them. You just choice if you wanna or not share them. If you don't like sharing, it never happened.

Regardless, I can't wait to try out this new update. I just don't understand, why does it say beta? Do we have to wait for a more complete version? To have a real set of this update?

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I start to laugh hysterically :ROFLMAO: when I see how with every new update, some new user coming from who knows where, starts again with the excuse of... we need to add this fetish because in these tertiary stories you can share this person with this or with this other one. Or try to be brilliant by using one of the characters like Samir, because he's a good friend and it's funny, so he should be part of it.

Seriously, stop coming to this topic! And trying to ruin or undermine the structure of the game itself. There are three categories of women, primary and secondary who are not part of the sharing or the three letter fetish :poop:, only the tertiary who are not important at all and you can avoid to sharing them and not hide them. You just choice if you wanna or not share them. If you don't like sharing, it never happened.

Regardless, I can't wait to try out this new update. I just don't understand, why does it say beta? Do we have to wait for a more complete version? To have a real set of this update?
i feel you bro lots off people want their kinks represented and sometimes forget not everyone feels the seem

and yes the current version is beta build KKpotato is finishing it up ( you're missing a few scene's)
i think i saw him say he needs about 1 more week to finish up but could be wrong

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i feel you bro lots off people want their kinks represented and sometimes forget not everyone feels the seem

and yes the current version is beta build KKpotato is finishing it up ( you're missing a few scene's)
i think i saw him say he needs about 1 more week to finish up but could be wrong
Oh thank you, so better i wait a few days, or if i try it tonight, to made a different save file, so that i can reload the old and see the difference. Thank you

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
There's already a MMF sharing scene and the dev confirmed main and secondary heroines will be shared too, just play the normal route if you guys don't want to get your pretty lil' heart broken. ;)

Currently, there are no swinging/sharing scenes with the side or main girls. But there will be.

But if you play the normal mode nothing like that is ever mentioned. It's not skipped, the story plays out differently.

I would suggest you play the normal mode if you are interested. There are different stories and scenes depending on your choice. But there you don't need to play Hardcore mode for lesbian scenes.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes