MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
My only problem with this game is that the sex is boring as hell. Nobody even talks or acts like they're having an orgasm.
That's the furthest thing from a problem in this game, the sex is dynamic and sexy as hell. I can think of maybe one game on this entire website that does strictly better sex scenes, that's how good they are in this game.

That's wack.

Reactions: Soulafein

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Any of the sharing and gangbang content in yet and how much is there?? :)
There is one orgy scene(Not MC or any of the Romantic characters involved). Another scene where MC can fuck a random girl in an MMF threesome. That is about it for now.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

There is one orgy scene(Not MC or any of the Romantic characters involved). Another scene where MC can fuck a random girl in an MMF threesome. That is about it for now.
Aight I will wait to give this a try until we see more of that type of content. Game looks promising so far :p

Reactions: KKpotato

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Any idea or indication on how long until the non-beta release? I'm not one for replaying content so I'm going to wait until the "complete" release.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesireOfFate-EP2v2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Hopefully the mini-games are skippable, I like visual novels for their story, if I wanted to play a game I would not do it in a VN.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The dev does. If you're so desperate to see that content so bad plenty of other games here that feature it predominantly.
Not really desperate but I do like the models in this. Luckily, dev has stated that content will come so just have to wait for it. Unlucky for you i guess who aren’t interested? Well its gonna be optional so no problem ;)

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Not really desperate but I do like the models in this. Luckily, dev has stated that content will come so just have to wait for it. Unlucky for you i guess who aren’t interested? Well its gonna be optional so no problem ;)
"This much so far" is not a statement saying there will be more, and I personally hope there will be none.

Sharing (with other men) fits very poorly with the themes in this game, and games that try to cram as many kinks as possible into a game will only end up alienating more potential players than it will attract. It's much better to stick to what you started with and what attracted your core audience to begin with and make sure you do that content well and proper, rather than half-ass any and all kinks you can think of. Each update only has so much content, wasting it on something that only a small minority wants anyway doesn't make any sense.

This goes for all games. Games are just better served by sticking to their guns and doing a few things very well, rather than being some milquetoast blend of everything that won't end up amazing anyone.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
"This much so far" is not a statement saying there will be more, and I personally hope there will be none.

Sharing (with other men) fits very poorly with the themes in this game, and games that try to cram as many kinks as possible into a game will only end up alienating more potential players than it will attract. It's much better to stick to what you started with and what attracted your core audience to begin with and make sure you do that content well and proper, rather than half-ass any and all kinks you can think of. Each update only has so much content, wasting it on something that only a small minority wants anyway doesn't make any sense.

This goes for all games. Games are just better served by sticking to their guns and doing a few things very well, rather than being some milquetoast blend of everything that won't end up amazing anyone.
giphy.gif

Despite the fact that everything you said is largely your own personal opinion and plain bogus with no evidence to back it up, I have to ask, did you read the dev notes?

Some of the the most popular and profitable games here have a large variety of tags and kinks with a wide audience margin, you need to go no further but to sort latest updates by likes or views to see that for yourself. So no, despite how desperately YOU want him to cater to only YOU'R kinks, that is not the best course of action for neither profit or popularity.

Back to the dev notes; It clearly explains how sharing content will be implemented here and how the game will have a hardcore and vanilla mode. Dev evidently already planned this out in great detail if you cared to read it, but sure, you go ahead and keep begging him to not go trough with it all you want :LOL: I personally hope he will not betray his vision or his statement because I know a lot more people than me will give this game a try(and possibly some $$$) once the planned tags get implemented. Peace.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Back to the dev notes; It clearly explains how sharing content will be implemented here and how the game will have a hardcore and vanilla mode. Dev evidently already planned this out in great detail if you cared to read it, but sure, you go ahead and keep begging him to not go trough with it all you want :LOL: I personally hope he will not betray his vision or his statement because I know a lot more people than me will give this game a try(and possibly some $$$) once the planned tags get implemented. Peace.
Bro, have you seen the size of the dev notes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But honestly, the dev notes here are S tier. I wish other devs put that much time into them.

Even though I'll never play the hardcore side, I also hope dev sticks to their vision because the only issue I had with the game so far got cosmetic surgery a couple updates ago, lol.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes