HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i have the visualization inside my head and some more. :BootyTime:
me to bro me to
traditonal asian girls always have been my go to preference and im feeling she will fore fill that in this avn for me

i am actually surprised that isn't a lot more asian representation atm ,due to all the anime references KKpotato likes to make

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
me to bro me to
traditonal asian girls always have been my go to preference and im feeling she will fore fill that in this avn for me

i am actually surprised that isn't a lot more asian representation atm ,due to all the anime references KKpotato likes to make
haha as asian my self, i truly love asian girl.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Club_Fr_map.jpg

Release of Episode 2 part 2
Hello Everyone, The Update is Finally Ready for a complete playthrough. Aside from the gallery and adding sounds to the sex scenes, all the renders, animation, script, and sets are complete.
This version is now available for the White Knight ($ 10) tier.
If you wish to access early. Here is the .
Preview Images -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I know it's inappropriate to ask but it's pirate site someone post the links for this update please
actually your right about this being a piracy hub so it actually isn't really inappropriate to ask
maybe a bit rude to the dev but he knows full well what f95 is and i guess the benefits out way the negatives

were in the highest tier for release i doubt anyone will leak it
maybe on the next tier on the 16 but im only giving that a 50/50

luckly even if it isn't leaked public release isn't to bad compared to some,only 8 days

Reactions: AwsHen

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
hehehe yeah some dev's do public release only on previous version so you have to wait a few months or more for those
and then only get the older update
or worse some don't even really do public releases and you gadda spam threads to get it

so 8 days ain't that much on the average
still you might get lucky and it gets "leaked" but i wouldn't bet on it

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That's what I don't get. Like if you don't have at least 100 gigs of unplayed AVNs to tide you over then what are you actually doing with your life?
i think i'm pretty much up to date to all content that i'd enjoy

like 80% off the avn's i don't consider worth my time tbh

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That's what I don't get. Like if you don't have at least 100 gigs of unplayed AVNs to tide you over then what are you actually doing with your life?
also it's not like they can't just replay old games that are finished. if I have to wait for a game update, I will go back and play a favorite game that's been finished. it occupies my mind while I wait and gives me something to do

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes