drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that Lillith suffers a lot mentally because of her mother. I've never questioned the fact that Jessica does it for the good of her family, but even Jessica herself admit how bad she treat her daughter..., sometimes you can do the worst things with the best intentions in the world but that doesn't make them more right, but we'll see how her character evolves in the future ^^.
maybe dev plans to have her reassess her actions and slowly change over the course of the game. we can only speculate so much with the limited knowledge we have

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
How can i see the date of updates/changelogs made. So i can know if i played this version or not like too much fap makes ma brain go dumb.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
How can i see the date of updates/changelogs made. So i can know if i played this version or not like too much fap makes ma brain go dumb.
The topmost changelog in the front page's changelog tab or the version at the end of the title tells you is the latest version available here.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
The topmost changelog in the front page's changelog tab or the version at the end of the title tells you is the latest version available here.
Yes but how do you know a version's update time? like what date.. because sometimes i forgot like did i already play this version or not.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Yes but how do you know a version's update time? like what date.. because sometimes i forgot like did i already play this version or not.
Unfortunately, on my page, the dates of the changelog aren't updated. You need to visit the Patreon page and find the public release to see the date. For your information, the latest version was publicly released on .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alayavijnapti

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
and also KKpotato mentioned in his discord that he is almost done whit the next update and it will probably be released later this month

don't take it as promise if he needs more time , he needs more time , Quality > a few days earlier release

Reactions: Vleder

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Desire of Fate Fanart

Always nice when the maids gives you an helping hand

Desire_of_Fate_Helping_Hands.png
Don't want the Young Master to succumb to his inner demons....tho this could cause the opposite effect

Vera: Can't believe you talked me into doing this... Desire_of_Fate_Maid_inspection.png
Mina: Hope everything is in order " Darling "

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Robin is a semi-main girl as featured in the relationship tab.
Excuse me, I read your developer notes and it says that lesbian is unavoidable. May I ask how many scenes of this nature is unavoidable? Sincerely hope you can reconsider and make it optional in the future. Thank you and great game! :)(y)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Excuse me, I read your developer notes and it says that lesbian is unavoidable. May I ask how many scenes of this nature is unavoidable? Sincerely hope you can reconsider and make it optional in the future. Thank you and great game! :)(y)
actually it's only unavoidable at first between 2 girls and that can be changed later on

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes