Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
finally a dev who fucking stands by what he wants in his game and delivers what he promises and is not swayed by others opinions.
very few devs like this exists in this site
also spineless ppl should stop whining about content that's optional. don't choose the option if you don't want to
simple as that.
dev u have my full support
going to watch the thread and support u on patreon after playing the version of the game here
good luck.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
A good game, I liked the sense of humor in it and the development of the MC is great

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How to get maria masturbation scene? Also is having a high lust a bad thing??
Right now it doesn't do much but decide on some sub pathing. In the future having high lust can get you in trouble sometimes, other times it'll let you get laid when you wouldn't be able to otherwise, other times it'll do both.
It's not necessarily good or bad, depends on what you do with it.

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
you were asked if she had romantic feelings towards mc? you have to choose yes for her scene
I choose yes but it doesnt give me that scene ill try to spam tapping yes later.
Right now it doesn't do much but decide on some sub pathing. In the future having high lust can get you in trouble sometimes, other times it'll let you get laid when you wouldn't be able to otherwise, other times it'll do both.
It's not necessarily good or bad, depends on what you do with it.
Thank you

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yes only maria scene i cant get whenever i tap "yes" i doesnt give me "that" scene
I would suggest starting a new file and following the walkthrough to see if that helps because the walkthrough will outline which stats are most important early on and which decisions are best

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
the walkthrough is for realistic mode
if i follow it in dream mode will there be any problems?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes