KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Sorry i was unclear. What i meant was, the MC didn't seem to consider sex with Debby as cheating, while with Rivera he considered it as cheating. Or at least that's the impression i got.
I remember adding the cheating tag as soon as the relationship with Debby was available. I don't think I used the word 'cheating' there, but MC doubts his actions quite a few times in the dialogue.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Using DA's port my save had incest unlocked but now its locked again mc calls his mom landlady during the bj from lisa anyone else has this issue
I think you should ask this in DA's den(Discord server) and not here.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for the new update! It's one of those really successful titles that i cant wait to play! :love: So thank you.

Second i just have only one problem o_O it's been quite a while since the last update and I don't remember who Manuel is anymore.
I try to use search and i see that there is an images of him with his wife. But the problem remains the same, that unfortunately I don't remember who it is. I just have vague memories. And starting the whole game for the 4th time over... I just don't feel like it. Can anyone tell me if it's better to kill him or throw him in jail? I usually play the good hero. But anyway it's not that I have a vision only of black and white. Injustices must still be paid for and if for the good of many, one must die, better dead than behind bars. I just want to make sure he really deserves to die. Someone who can tell me the best choice, or more or less tell me what kind of person he is? Is it whether he deserves death?

Thank you

Reactions: KKpotato

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hi first of all thank you for the new update! It's one of those really successful titles that i cant wait to play! :love: So thank you.

Second i just have only one problem o_O it's been quite a while since the last update and I don't remember who Manuel is anymore.
I try to use search and i see that there is an images of him with his wife. But the problem remains the same, that unfortunately I don't remember who it is. I just have vague memories. And starting the whole game for the 4th time over... I just don't feel like it. Can anyone tell me if it's better to kill him or throw him in jail? I usually play the good hero. But anyway it's not that I have a vision only of black and white. Injustices must still be paid for and if for the good of many, one must die, better dead than behind bars. I just want to make sure he really deserves to die. Someone who can tell me the best choice, or more or less tell me what kind of person he is? Is it whether he deserves death?

Thank you
best to just replay the game ;) or just ep1v2 part atleast if you're only interestted in manuel

• Haha

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry i was unclear. What i meant was, the MC didn't seem to consider sex with Debby as cheating, while with Rivera he considered it as cheating. Or at least that's the impression i got.
I think it's due to Mina somewhat knowing Debby and being able to accept it to a degree as opposed to her not knowing Rivera who used MC as a means to get rid of her husband and possibly intending to use him again in the future

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
some off you people seem to have the idea that the MC can do what he wants especially regarding relationships
the harem is a polyamorous relationship but still a relationship the wife's/gf should have a say
if you as the mc just goes around fucking everyone he can he will sour the relationship and face the treatment mina already showed by blue balling him
fucking anyone else whitout their consent or understanding would be considered cheating

the story is still in a early stage and no clear rules/boundaries have been set yet by the wife's
but i suspect the mc will get away whit debby and lisa being added to the harem as concubine's possibly as wife's
your first off 4 main wife's lilith is already quite prudish but she open to it all for now and if you chose to already knows about lisa

but there have been many more mentions that the others that are planned to be your 4 wifes required to participate in the battle off the heirs will be hard to convince for marriage and most likely be less inclined to allow the mc to fuck around

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Nope. The tatooed blonde is his mom (not pictured here). The redhead is just a friend of the mom (no relation at all). If you're looking for redheaded moms to fap to I would suggest Closer (even though it's in the pile of .1 abandoned AVNs, I really wish people would finish what they start, release it as completed, or not bother at all).
Thanks for your help!

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
As much as I love the idea of a place you can get a beer at the same time you get your hair cut, saloon and salon are two different businesses lol

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Thank you
Make a pick. There is no good or bad in this. Kill = Political Benefit. Not Kill = Fewer Enemies.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
As much as I love the idea of a place you can get a beer at the same time you get your hair cut, saloon and salon are two different businesses lol
Thanks for pointing it out. I fucked up that part. I will change it.

Reactions: Lliw21

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Please remind me again, it just isn't possible to get all sex scenes because of the Karma system or some other requirements yeah?

With lower Karma will still get you every sex scene there is or are there choices in those bad Karma decisions where you lose some love points or some other points? Where the sex scene would not trigger because of requirements not being met. (This is mostly sex scenes for the MC, I don't want to have anything who is not with the MC).

Bad Karma, all sex scenes?
Good Karma, only some?
Which is which and if I'm wrong please clarify.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Please remind me again, it just isn't possible to get all sex scenes because of the Karma system or some other requirements yeah?

With lower Karma will still get you every sex scene there is or are there choices in those bad Karma decisions where you lose some love points or some other points? Where the sex scene would not trigger because of requirements not being met. (This is mostly sex scenes for the MC, I don't want to have anything who is not with the MC).

Bad Karma, all sex scenes?
Good Karma, only some?
Which is which and if I'm wrong please clarify.
I am guessing you are playing in realistic mode. The choices you make have an effect on the game in a lot of cases. having low karma has its benefits and negatives. They lock and unlock actions (Sexual and other types of actions), and change how many scenes play out, along with dialogues. That will be the case for both Lust and Domination too.

If you wish to have all the sex scenes, you can play the dream mode where you can make any choices you want and despite your stats and actions, you will have all the sex scenes.

Currently, it is possible to get all the sex scenes with a slightly lower Karma. But lower karma can bite you back in the future.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Is Debby not understanding what a pedo is a failure the in-game world school system, or of a real world one? It doesn't matter too much, it's a decent jab even if it's used incorrectly, but I am curious.

• Thinking Face

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any chance,in the next update we can taste the milf like :jessica,adrian,etc?
You will meet Adrian for an event, but it will take time for you to bonk her. Does Jessica look like someone whom you can screw so easily? Johanna will have some light content if you see her as a MILF then yes.

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Desire of Fate v5 ep1

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Please update your Android port with Multi mod.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes