drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hmm...some of the girls are hot. BUT, MC's friend's girl is the best one of the lot...and yet, sadly she is off limits. Unless...maybe the friend dies a tragic death, leaving MC to maybe step in and take care of her. (Please, for the love of a hot woman, let this be. :devilish:)

View attachment 2539933
dude, not cool. Samir has been a bro and deserves his girls. let the bro have a happy life

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Is the gallery bugged?

While at the main menu I can't see the new scenes that came with this update in the gallery and if I load my save file from the previous update every single scene in the gallery is locked.

I installed the bugfix before playing the new update but I don't know if that's the culprit.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is the gallery bugged?

While at the main menu I can't see the new scenes that came with this update in the gallery and if I load my save file from the previous update every single scene in the gallery is locked.

I installed the bugfix before playing the new update but I don't know if that's the culprit.
The gallery fully unlocks once you complete Episode 1. Episode 2 scenes are not implemented in the gallery yet.

Reactions: Maevos

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
My point is, I dont mind how long you devs want to keep us in waiting, with your reasons like "slow burn, realistic feel, incest taboo" etc.. But please, when the time comes, plan mom "full fledged sexual scenes" content in a huge amount that fill get to match with the quality, level, number of scenes compare to other main Lis. And make it equal.
oh yes baby!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
dude, not cool. Samir has been a bro and deserves his girls. let the bro have a happy life
Well I don't know if Samir is MC's bro...Samir used MC for his own selfish benefit. Remember MC wasn't aware of a hidden deal that involved Samir's use of one of the widower's houses and bar. And because of that deal, I believe MC was forced to give up more than he wanted... 10%-20% of the family's very valuable modeling agency (which really wasn't his to give any part of), if MC wanted the widower's support for his path to be emperor. (But I'm not sure if killing the guy was the best choice...now) Also, I used the 0x52_URM tool to show me what points is are behind the game choices... (During my first playthrough I picked 20%, and missed out that the 10% choice worked as well....I was only picking choices that gave points.)

And then when Samir gave one of his girl friends an ultimatum of one week, to get MC's childhood friend on board with MC's way of life...she ended up drugging her, because she was pressured by Samir.
So it's obvious Samir is known to cause others trouble, that I believe might end up biting MC in the ass later...if he isn't careful.

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
First thanks KKpotato for the update this is getting better every time.
About the talk of Samir being a bro at this point I don't trust anyone.
Each one seems to want to control the mc in some way to benefit themselves, even more within his family.
Sadly I don't see it happening but I would like very much to get rid of Jessica, for me she is the worst.
I hope the mc plan to get free from her control doesn't take much time to start work.

Reactions: terza

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First thanks KKpotato for the update this is getting better every time.
About the talk of Samir being a bro at this point I don't trust anyone.
Each one seems to want to control the mc in some way to benefit themselves, even more within his family.
Sadly I don't see it happening but I would like very much to get rid of Jessica, for me she is the worst.
I hope the mc plan to get free from her control doesn't take much time to start work.
I have similar feelings toward Jessica. She really pissed me off this update. MC's mom, too, at the end.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well I don't know if Samir is MC's bro...Samir used MC for his own selfish benefit. Remember MC wasn't aware of a hidden deal that involved Samir's use of one of the widower's houses and bar. And because of that deal, I believe MC was forced to give up more than he wanted... 20% of the family's very valuable modeling agency (which really wasn't his to give any part of), if MC wanted the widower's support for his path to be emperor. (Not sure if killing the guy was the best choice...now)

Then when Samir gave one of his girl friends an ultimatum of one week, to get MC's childhood friend on board with MC's way of life...she ended up drugging her, because she was pressured by Samir.
So it's obvious Samir is known to cause others trouble, that I believe might end up biting MC in the ass later...if he isn't careful.
Hm, i managed to get her onboard for 10%.
IIRC, you need to tell her that you are Maria's son (get her interest) and have enough intelligence (don't know the exact number). If it is a good idea to tell her who you are who knows. But than MC just killed her hubby, so i thought she will be more interested in future gains than following her hubby, if she backstabs us....

But yeah, i really don't like Samir, even less trust him. The MC is aware that he does his own thing, so i hope he will not blindly trust this guy.

I have similar feelings toward Jessica. She really pissed me off this update. MC's mom, too, at the end.
Yes, i really can't stand her. Jessica was already on my shit list as she slapped Lilith as we meet her for the first time.
As for Maria i will wait and see whats going on. That being said, i really don't care about Lisa, so...

Last edited:

Motion11

Jan 1, 2020
I wonder what the larger consequences will be for those who killed Manuell instead of sending him to jail?

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, there are plans now. Read the dev notes. Also, it hasn't been two years. I just released a demo in November 2021. I started working on it properly about 1 year.
KKpotato Thankyou for answering

KKpotato just last question...I was not specific..sorry for that :ROFLMAO:

Will pregnancy be option for Maria and other milf in family

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any way to solve lagging during animation?
Unfortunately, Probably not. This happens if you are using an old or weak device.
KKpotato Thankyou for answering

KKpotato just last question...I was not specific..sorry for that :ROFLMAO:

Will pregnancy be option for Maria and other milf in family
Maria, yes. If you followed the story you will know that the other milf can't get pregnant.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes