KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
so, how is the family empire supposed to continue, if no pregnancy? so, why should the MC take over at all, if no family line to continue? that doesn't make any sense...
Pregnancy content and making a family are two different things.
But I have decided to add the pregnancy content along the way. Please read the dev notes to clear your confusion.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
My brother and I are family. The amount of children we have does not really change that fact tbh. A family does not require kids to be a family, it usually includes children but it is not limited to them.
in things like royal lines, usually the leader wants their child to inherit the kingdom....

• Angry
Reactions: vokka

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you, I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, I like your game, I like your humour and I can tell as a non-native english speaker as well that you put in a lot of effort in the writing. It's just some girl's personalities were a little too much for me and I would just rather not really interact with them lol
Completely agree. I really want a skip on Mina can't stand her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
in things like royal lines, usually the leader wants their child to inherit the kingdom....
"Usually" being the operative word. Sometimes the nephew or brother would also inherit, a royal line continuing doesn't always rely on just the children of the king. Wars were fought over these things.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
"Usually" being the operative word. Sometimes the nephew or brother would also inherit, a royal line continuing doesn't always rely on just the children of the king. Wars were fought over these things.
i understand how it works in history.
i was really just sayin that I'm glad he added pregnancy. it doesn't have to be a debate about my opinion, and my preference. besides, this is a fantasy story....

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Release Dates for DOF (Episode 2 Part 1)
Hello, everyone. After thorough testing and polishing, the game is in a very decent state. The update isn't as big as the previous update. But it contains more animation and sound effects than the previous ones. Thank you for your patience and support.
5 April- White Knights (10$ patrons) - (Beta)
8 April- Blue Knights (5$ patrons)- (Beta)
12 April- Public Release

camube

Jun 4, 2022

Release Dates for DOF (Episode 2 Part 1)
Hello, everyone. After thorough testing and polishing, the game is in a very decent state. The update isn't as big as the previous update. But it contains more animation and sound effects than the previous ones. Thank you for your patience and support.
5 April- White Knights (10$ patrons) - (Beta)
8 April- Blue Knights (5$ patrons)- (Beta)
12 April- Public Release
hi!

Can I ask April 5th on which timezone roughly? Australia or USA?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
In V2.
I mean when I initially launched the game, I came in with a plan and story in my mind. It's not that I don't want to give Maria sex content, I never planned her sex content for this early stage of the game. I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.

I am not fully aware of what you mean by guilt trip. But what I understand from google, we can take her on guilt trips.
Same dialogue said by so many devs in this f95. They teased Mom towards the end upto many episodes, by going with the "Mom is the ultimate prize" rule. They said "waiting gonna be worth". But, when the times comes finally to give mom's fuck content, Dev given some "very few" full fledged sex scenes, compare other main Lis, if we calculate from start to end of game.

My point is, I dont mind how long you devs want to keep us in waiting, with your reasons like "slow burn, realistic feel, incest taboo" etc.. But please, when the time comes, plan mom "full fledged sexual scenes" content in a huge amount that fill get to match with the quality, level, number of scenes compare to other main Lis. And make it equal.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Same dialogue said by so many devs in this f95. They teased Mom towards the end upto many episodes, by going with the "Mom is the ultimate prize" rule. They said "waiting gonna be worth". But, when the times comes finally to give mom's fuck content, Dev given some "very few" full fledged sex scenes, compare other main Lis, if we calculate from start to end of game.

My point is, I dont mind how long you devs want to keep us in waiting, with your reasons like "slow burn, realistic feel, incest taboo" etc.. But please, when the time comes, plan mom "full fledged sexual scenes" content in a huge amount that fill get to match with the quality, level, number of scenes compare to other main Lis. And make it equal.
I will do that. Fingers Crossed. Promise.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Desire of Fate Ep 2v1 (Public)
Hello, everyone. Thank you for your patience and support. Here are the links for the Public version of the game. Feel free to report your complaints in the discord.
I have added a lot more sounds and animation compared to the previous updates. Let me know your thoughts on it. Cheers.
NOTE: Don't load a save from the previous ALPHA/Red Knight version. Also, try loading a save before invading Rivera/Manuells house.
PC - -
Mac - -
Android - -
PC (Compressed) - -
MAC (Compressed) - -
Walkthrough attached.
Changelog:
550+ new static images. 31 new animations (custom). There are variations depending on modes and previous choices.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I had a problem getting the scene with Rivera. Here is a save with the stats to get it if anyone else had a problem.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes