Collection Video Desire Reality collection [2023-01-21] [DesireReality]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I agree, since nopy's demise, the rest of the means of downloads have been pretty shit.
The only "shit" one is mega and anon. When its a big file mega is crap but otherwise its fine, except its limitation. And anon is more hit than miss on whether a download will actually finish. Too many times its errored out.

Reactions: rhiaz
Dec 11, 2021
Are their Models gonna be uploaded to the forum aswell ?
I'm pretty sure Desire Reality uses a modified version of Niodreth's models. Triss could be found on smutbase but I think those models are missing since I can't see them. Smutbase is a good place for blender models and is worth checking out.

Nov 4, 2019
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~3.5 GB
New filesize: ~2.6 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Well, guess I'm back already with another small pack of interpolations.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~240 MB
New filesize: ~170 MB
Both links are down.

Makverus

May 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure Desire Reality uses a modified version of Niodreth's models. Triss could be found on smutbase but I think those models are missing since I can't see them. Smutbase is a good place for blender models and is worth checking out.
Looks like the model was deleted from smutbase for some reason... Does anyone have it, by any chance?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Updated the link for the first post, which should now also contain the stuff from the second.
I'm really late I know, but the links are down again and I believe that such rare content definitely deserves yet another reupload.
Sorry to ask again, thanks in advance.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Can we please get an update to this, pretty please? :giggle: There has been new content since 21 nov (date of last update):
1) Pic with Triss cupping her breasts ( )
2) Other angles related to the pic in 1 ( )
3) Yennefer tasting ciri animation ( )
4) The King's Witch part 1 - Triss solo pic ( )
5) The King's Witch part 2 - Triss with man pic ( )

None of those posts have HD links though, those are reserved for Patrons. Those 5 are the things shared on Twitter since that date, I have no idea if more was shared on Patreon in the same time that Twitter followers never got.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote