Collection Video Desire Reality collection [2023-01-21] [DesireReality]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nfu32nr2

Feb 4, 2018
Sadly missing bunch of new stuff, kemono is also outdated. Shame, because videos are really nice.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
A rare Update from me for you people and OP.

At first i wanted to get the 30 bucks membership for No-WM but decided not to do it and went for the 8.50 bucks tier, and im really glad i didnt do the 30 since there were not many Animations since 2021-10 and i dont care about pictures.

Anyway i gathered everything there was from 2021-10-30 -- 2023-01-19.

Info:
Everything is Watermarked! As said if you want No-WM go to his Patreon and spend 30 bucks a month.
2. Included are Pictures and Animations. NO WIPS.(makes no sense since fullversions are already included)
3. Everything has its original name/size, i only added the Date of Release to the Folder-Name.
4. I also split Animations from Pictures so its easier to find in case you dont care about Pictures either.

5. My Sub goes until early next month, so i will get what is coming until then and upload it, after that you need a different person to do it.

Here the Link:

The Link will be active forever unless Google itself deletes it.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
their animations are okay considering how short they are, but thats a massive markup for removing watermarks and some wip considering how few works they even release in a year based on that zip.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

At first i wanted to get the 30 bucks membership for No-WM but decided not to do it and went for the 8.50 bucks tier, and im really glad i didnt do the 30 since there were not many Animations since 2021-10 and i dont care about pictures.

Info:
Everything is Watermarked! As said if you want No-WM go to his Patreon and spend 30 bucks a month.
2. Included are Pictures and Animations. NO WIPS.(makes no sense since fullversions are already included)
3. Everything has its original name/size, i only added the Date of Release to the Folder-Name.
4. I also split Animations from Pictures so its easier to find in case you dont care about Pictures either.

5. My Sub goes until early next month, so i will get what is coming until then and upload it, after that you need a different person to do it.

Here the Link:

another host than that shit Gdrive please

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020

Info:

Here the Link:
GDRIVE DesireReality

FINALLY. I will suck your cock if you ask me to for doing this service, Lord

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote