2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Don't download the compressed version. Download the latest full version or wait until someone make compressed version.
Does this mean you removed the code to make the game delete itself if it's a compressed version?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Eerie Entity King Monkey Mon I don't see you two fools posting here, so I'm going to assume you haven't played it. Keep this one on your radar, I'm at the beginning of the game and it seems really promising. It has a decent plot with good looking characters and milfs that actually look like one, with one of those super thirsty loving mothers that we like. Check it out.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eerie Entity King Monkey Mon I don't see you two fools posting here, so I'm going to assume you haven't played it. Keep this one on your radar, I'm at the beginning of the game and it seems really promising. It has a decent plot with good looking characters and milfs that actually look like one, with one of those super thirsty loving mothers that we like. Check it out.
Yeah, been meaning to play this for a while now, but never seem to have the time or I've just forgotten, haha xD

• Wow
Reactions: Alteni and Mytez

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Desired Love [v0.041] [VEGA Studio] - Original Size: 664MB

Download PC (72MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
one of my best games , i hope all the best for the developer :D , VEGAStudio i hope u doing fine ?

Last edited:

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Well, I started a new game (have no old saves) but when I eat dinner with Mom (first evening after the interview) the game closes after: MC: "Where is Emily?", "Is she home?"
Has anyone else this problem?
Yeah that is happening to me too. I decided to mark this as a game not worth trying after the 3rd install and crash at dinner.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah that is happening to me too. I decided to mark this as a game not worth trying after the 3rd install and crash at dinner.
Ah, that was because I activated the console and the dev-menu with unren. Delete both unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc in /game and it will work.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Actually if you have downloaded the latest version from the op, then you can use console.
I mostly use the dev-menu to look at the variables without changing anything. Ok, sometimes it's nice to have more money but your game doesn't have it (yet). ^^
To change other variables is not the best idea most of the time.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes