2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Has anyone been able to generate a Mac version? I've tried all the usual (multiple downloads, different sites, etc) and can't get the Ren'py SDK work on making one for Mac....

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
How do i go see katherine in the morning? and her email keeps popping up every day. is there a way to answer?
If you finish the talking with kathrine in the morning, please explain us. I have same problem. Might be a special day for talking.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you for informing me, i download and test what you said. afterwards used fresh crunch, again same problem, used different crunch tool still happened, as the tool i use are not mine so i have no idea what is causing problem with the game. :( sorry
Just glad its not just me. Never had one do that before

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just glad its not just me. Never had one do that before
i am also confused i did many other games as well but did not faced anything like this. maybe something in game code which is causing this when using cruncher.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this is cause for alarm or not. I ran the game through the latest ren'py application on my mac. It froze up and then I was bombarded with ren'py requests to allow access to everything which I denied.

I force closed the game and found that basically everything on my mac had been deleted. Entire documents folder, some apps (not all, oddly), basically everything.

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? There was no restart request, just everything was gone including my wallpaper.

I am no tech guru and I don't want to be an alarmist but if anyone can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it. I mean, it couldn't possibly be the game could it?

Note: If I recall it might have been a compressed version.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I'm not sure if this is cause for alarm or not. I ran the game through the latest ren'py application on my mac. It froze up and then I was bombarded with ren'py requests to allow access to everything which I denied.

I force closed the game and found that basically everything on my mac had been deleted. Entire documents folder, some apps (not all, oddly), basically everything.

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? There was no restart request, just everything was gone including my wallpaper.

I am no tech guru and I don't want to be an alarmist but if anyone can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it. I mean, it couldn't possibly be the game could it?

Note: If I recall it might have been a compressed version.
Its the compressed version thats acting crazy might have to download normal vetsion and compress ourselves with compress tool

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Despite all the issues with this game hope it all gets fixed btw, it's a good story and has lots of great renders probably some of the best I've seen. I'd just love to go through a playthrough without picking up an error, but I have faith the dev will get it all sorted eventually fingers crossed anyway good luck.

Reactions: Draverik
Jun 11, 2018
i tried it and even renamed it to patch.rpy still no work in the begining emily still roommate and julia still landlady dang it

magus448

May 22, 2018
When I try to run the latest version it just deletes itself :oops: Also no indication my AV did anything from it's logs. Just stuck with the lib folder and a log.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes