2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
have u uploaded the fixed version yet
The Patch just works fine.
Just to be clear on that. You downloaded the patch.rpy file, yes?
and you got a file like 32452_patch.rpy and deleted the numbers and the underline? The file have to look like patch.rpy and not 32452_patch.rpy to work, when you put it in the game folder.
Sorry but i had to ask...

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
and you got a file like 32452_patch.rpy and deleted the numbers and the underline? The file have to look like patch.rpy and not 32452_patch.rpy to work, when you put it in the game folder.
Yes

Jun 11, 2018
yes i did patch.rpy still not working still says name or landlady and roommate

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the patch seems to work fine, but where the hell is any new content? lmao
Check the MC computer in his bedroom there is a log at the right hand side of the screen that tells you if there is anything to do, make sure you check the spam emails as well.

Reactions: CharleyT

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
It let me do it the next night. Now I just don't know how to play this memory game or increase relation with Emily. all it lets me do is greet her.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
but where is the minigame? Also can't select bathtub & now Emily not showing up at table in the morning. Apparently I am missing something simple. Finally found mom in room. Had that scene then foot massage. now log not have what to do next. Used walkthrough but Emily not showing up when says she will.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
I clicked on Katherine's house in the morning , but nothing appear ? Is this a bug ? She said visit her in the morning in Email. Any idea ?

grimreaper70x

Jul 22, 2018
Okay so how do I trigger Katherine's 2nd scene? I've gone through all the places and done all the scenes except for her last one which I just can't seem to trigger. And when I visit the replay menu it shows a lock over the scene. This is Katherine I'm talking about. not Julia or Em.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay so how do I trigger Katherine's 2nd scene? I've gone through all the places and done all the scenes except for her last one which I just can't seem to trigger. And when I visit the replay menu it shows a lock over the scene. This is Katherine I'm talking about. not Julia or Em.
It's explained just above your post more Katherine in the next update (y)

Jun 11, 2018
i tried everything the threads suggested to about the patch to unren nothing works i was going to joining his patron group now i do not know i will wait until next update to see if the game and incest patch is fixed without having to rename it see u later

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes