2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hi, im stuck here (i should speak with her one morning and make her day better. i should look around for painkillers, but mom didn't tell me when to give them to her. maybe i should keep them for a while) it's finish or i miss something ? i have painkillers ^^

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Somthing is going wrong with this version i unzip and its fine then i click on exe then eveything gets moved in strabge places and wont work

Reactions: cimibibapa2

folly1987

Jan 30, 2018
How do i go see katherine in the morning? and her email keeps popping up every day. is there a way to answer?

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Desired Love [v0.041 Alpha] [VEGA Studio] - Original Size: 665.75MB

Download Win (82.08MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Serious issues for me when i unzip everything gets crazy it all moves itself in different folders like the lib folder i redownload and its still wacko

Jun 11, 2018
please someone help cant't get patch 4.0 to work for 4.1 i rename it and nothing julia is still landlady and emily still rommate help please thank you

straydogg

May 9, 2017
good story linebut alot of bugs,exe crashes in bathtub, cant get past the living room with julia even with painkillers,julias there, when you click on her, she lights up but you cant talk to her,after that it crahes again,graphics are fantastic when they work.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Update was about hotfix for the new feature added in the 0.04.1. I try it crashes near start... 1st time go sleep the hotfix was for incest patch also download from here shill crashes 1st sleep draeam come guys I start new game get to sleep then crashes HELPPPPPPPPP

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It may help encourage people to give this a chance if the author allows a public release, though I've been told by some users patreon enforces a rule that doesn't allow it for some reason.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I really want to like this game. I really do. I like the story. There are grammar/syntax/spelling mistakes, but a lot of these games have more and worse errors than this one does. I like the visuals as well. But the game seems pretty buggy to me. I play for maybe 10 minutes or so, and the game hangs and becomes non-responsive. After 20 or 30 seconds it suddenly springs back to life, but then I get dialog and black screens. I back up and save at the last image I can see, shut the whole thing down, start up again, load my last save, and play for 10 minutes again. Resource hog? Memory leak?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Serious issues for me when i unzip everything gets crazy it all moves itself in different folders like the lib folder i redownload and its still wacko
Thank you for informing me, i download and test what you said. afterwards used fresh crunch, again same problem, used different crunch tool still happened, as the tool i use are not mine so i have no idea what is causing problem with the game. :( sorry

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am thinking my save is useless as there is zero of what the changelog mentions..lol
confirmed..new game the log replay etc now show...fortunately there is very little content so not much to catch back up..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
each animation start causes crash to desktop..reload it works fine after that...can never visit Kat in the morning..so..why the email and log hint?..lol..DERP..other dame is never in her room on the laptop..DERP..this game needs a swift kick in the ass.
pffft..ok..X number of greet hers triggers the laptop room scene...

Reactions: Nightphysics
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes