2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

John A

Aug 21, 2017
Is there an error shown? If not, it's probably your device. I would fix it if I knew what is causing it.
Hi. Same problem. On mine, error shows as a memory problem:

While loading <'Image' u'images/home/ff_e/ff_lvrtok_e_idle.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory

Like calculator_tear, it's a regular occurrence

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
VEGAStudio

First let me take the time to say, "Thank you for your game and the time you spend, not only on the game, but with us here as well".

I do have a question....When we finally get to have sex with any or all of the three of the main women, will it be set up (since it's a open ended game) that those scene will be repeatable??
Like the scenes with kitchen kissing or the bedroom foot rub.

I think if you don't plan to add massive amounts of sex scenes (which is understandable, as you want a more story focused game). Then the repeatable sex scenes with the Ladies, would kind of give us a feeling of still maintaining, not only a relationship upkeep but a sexual upkeep as well.
At least until more sexual stuff comes around for each one of them (in between storylines and arcs of course).

I think that your doing a fantastic job of the animations (even the kissing scenes, they're awesome!!) and I appreciate the more romance type of play.
The only thing for me...and it's only just my opinion....is that you could have waited for the Father/gangster scenario, until after the MC was more established with the Ladies, like after the first sex scenes with them.

It would have given the story more impact, having the MC way more invested to the women and a damn good reason why he accepts to do the job(to keep his Ladies safe) and to make his conditions that the father stays away forever to have much more meaning, after the completion of the job.

I do like what you have so far, keep up the good work....as always your awesome brother!...…………..Peace!!
Well put my friend...well put. I'd love to try the newest version on Mac. I (unlike many here), dont mind the "no S-E-X" at all. The story, building and teasing (revealing tops to show off nips) is 99% of hotness. Foreplay is the best part of sex IMO and your game is LOADED with it. I enjoy every moment. I feel like once you just litter the game with meaningless sex...it is still hot, but in a way that a webcam model is hot instead of a supermodel. Do turn Tyra Banks into Sexy Venera...

Keep it up and PM me if you are comfortable sharing a MAC link for newest version. I know what most will say, but I am not in a financial position to support the project. But I always say, no harm in asking :)

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
Playing the PC version on Day 2 I get on the computer there is a red exclamation point near email, I click it and no email is there am I missing something?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As I keep seeing people asking about the pain killers here is a visual I've already picked them up but they are in this drawer.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Mytez

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I quite liked the update. As great as the artwork was to begin with, it seems to only get better with each subsequent release. It was really nice to see Katherine finally get some attention as well. Her scenes were well thought out/paced. Nice erotic shots too. With all the attention that was put into the girls overall texture and detail of their bods, you know how to put them on display with your varied camera angles. Other games could use more of this.

The same goes for the outfits chosen for the gals. You mostly keep it pretty simple, but it gives true meaning to the 'less is more' concept. And while I have no right to request anything, it would be a crime of the five star wanted level to not see Emily wearing that "outfit" she dons on your patreon page for tier 2 rewards in-game at some point. That look is just beyond comprehension.

People will have their own opinions about the story... I'm just happy there's something to complement the relationship content. Not much to go on just yet, but it's enough to keep me invested. A splash of plot here and there should make the experience more rewarding in the end. I've got my heist outfit already picked out.

Great work overall VEGAStudio. Keep it up.

1.png .... My goodness

Reactions: fz and Rereray

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words.
As you said about the details, I purposefully make renders at the highest possible quality to really show how people looks like in real life with all the veins, skin wrinkles and all these little imperfections, that also make it beautiful.

And again as you've said already, I like to use simple everyday clothes, because you don't regularly wear dress at 9 o'clock in the morning. Everyone has it's own style and I have mine.
Yes, yes, and yes (y) Just more, pls....

I hope I will lose that five star wanted level when I add the scene, where Emily wears that "revealing top" ;).
Sometimes..... only sometimes.... dreams can be realized :love:

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
I played this new update i really liked it but I have some questions about it.

1. In changelog it says new Emily scene but I got nothing new on her only the bath dream.

2. In log, it says “I wonder who that woman is...” first which woman because I don't met a new woman and second is this woman in this update or future content.

3. Father and MC talking about emails that was send to Mom but which emails did I forgot something from previous version.

4. There is a Scene unlocked with Emily when she is in your room and talk about a girl named Leslie when did that happened in my play trough i never got that scene .

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes