VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desires & Power: A Dark World [v0.1] [DarkFire VNs]

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Not a whole lot in the game right now, but from what is there you can see that there is potential for a great story.
One thing though, unless i'm missing something, pics 1 and 2 from the preview are not actually in the game yet, and the tags indicate that there are sex scenes in the game already, which is not true.
1686626469822.png
the tags on the top of the post should contain only what is present in the game.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Not a bad start, setup a nice story to keep you interested, but there isn't much there to truly judge on fairly. There are no options or any sex/love scenes so don't have any love interest to judge either. I will keep my eye out for future updates cause from what is in the initial release, does seem promising, best of luck to you dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkFire VNs

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Not a whole lot in the game right now, but from what is there you can see that there is potential for a great story.
One thing though, unless i'm missing something, pics 1 and 2 from the preview are not actually in the game yet, and the tags indicate that there are sex scenes in the game already, which is not true.
View attachment 2693767
the tags on the top of the post should contain only what is present in the game.
can confirmed nothing in the game so far downloaded it thinkin there was stuff to see but zip for now

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just out of interest, what's your native language? If I may be so bold as to guess I'd go with an eastern european language.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DarkFire VNs

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Even without patch, i have thought to make the mother/sis character something else than landlady/roommate. But i have removed patch file from Patreon. So it shouldn't be a problem.
From the explanation at the start I'd assumed that without the patch they just aren't involved in any 'spicy' scenes.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I guess the preg stuff is as inevitable as that big purple guy.
Not that I'm complaining.
Since you are confused about what a complaint is. It is bring to attention something that displeases you. If it weren't a complaint you would not bringing attention to it. I myself like pregnancy. It is often the highest form of dominance and ownership. Nothing shows ownership more than them having my child. Male domination, slavery, NTR, cucking, and rape can not meet their highest form without it. Otherwise it's all watered down.

Last edited:

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
From the explanation at the start I'd assumed that without the patch they just aren't involved in any 'spicy' scenes.
Oh they most definitely will if player decides to go down that path.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Since you are confused about what a complaint is. It is bring to attention to something that displeases you. If it weren't a complaint you would not bringing attention to it. I myself like pregnancy. It is often the highest form of dominance and ownership. Nothing shows ownership more than them having my child. Male domination, slavery and rape can not meet their highest form without it. Otherwise it's all watered down.
It is bring to attention to something that displeases you.
Two qualifiers there, my man. I may have brought it to attention but it does not displease me. I was not complaining about it.

Reactions: DRinWV

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
View attachment 2693767
Thanks for trying it. And yes pic 1 & 2 from preview are not currently in game but were uploaded to show these two characters from the game.
As for tags, all of them will be part of the VN eventually, but aren't in v0.1. I did mention few tags while requesting for the thread to be moved to the game section but they placed a lot from genre section as well. So sorry if it is misleading.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Not a bad start, setup a nice story to keep you interested, but there isn't much there to truly judge on fairly. There are no options or any sex/love scenes so don't have any love interest to judge either. I will keep my eye out for future updates cause from what is in the initial release, does seem promising, best of luck to you dev.
Thanks a lot. I will try to meet your expectations in future versions.

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I guess the preg stuff is as inevitable as that big purple guy.
Not that I'm complaining.
As i have answered to some other people before, all the kinks and sex scenes are completely optional and they will not happen in game if you choose to avoid them.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
As i have answered to some other people before, all the kinks and sex scenes are completely optional and they will not happen in game if you choose to avoid them.
I was expecting as much, I mostly said it because the lesbian and rape had (optional) on them when the others didn't and my dumbass finds that kind of thing amusing.