VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desires & Power: A Dark World [v0.1] [DarkFire VNs]

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024

Dear Patrons and Supporters,

I hope you're all doing well. Today, I need to share some news that's not easy for me, and I'm sure it won't be easy for you either. But I believe in keeping you informed about what's happening with our visual novel journey.

I've been hard at work on the next version of "Desires & Power: A Dark World," aiming to make it even better than before. I've fixed the typos, cleaned up the grammar, and sorted out various bugs. I've even added music and sound effects to make the experience more immersive. And I've improved the graphics in the renders, adding better lighting and environmental settings.

In this upcoming version, you'll meet three new love interests, the story will continue to unfold, and you'll discover two background story scenes. I was genuinely proud of the progress.

However, life sometimes throws unexpected challenges our way. Recently, my laptop suffered a catastrophic blow due to a sudden spike in electricity which caused damage to the battery and circuits. It won't turn on, and despite trying to get it repaired, the damage seems too severe and costly to fix. Unfortunately, I don't have the financial means to get it repaired or buy a new system right now.

This news is tough to bear, especially because I was so passionate about sharing this unique story with you all. My VN was set to offer a range of kinks and genres, and it pains me to put it on hold.

Additionally, I want to share that this situation has not only affected the visual novel but also caused significant disruptions in my educational life. My degree program involves several programming courses, and without a working laptop, I'm unable to keep up with my studies and assignments. This unforeseen setback has created a challenging learning environment, adding to the weight of this situation.

I can't predict when I'll have access to a new system or if I'll get the chance to continue our VN. The uncertainty is daunting, and this "goodbye for now" is heavy-hearted.

I want to sincerely apologize to all of you who were eagerly waiting for the next chapter of our story. Your support and enthusiasm mean a lot, and I'm deeply grateful for your understanding during this challenging time.

I hope that one day, when circumstances allow, I can return to this project and see it through. Until then, thank you for being a part of this journey.

Warm regards,

DarkFire VNs.
Oh damnit!
Why always games with good MC end up abandoned? :(