VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desires & Power: A Dark World [v0.1] [DarkFire VNs]

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
D&P Banner New.jpg

Overview:
Enter a dark and dangerous world where power is everything and nothing is as it seems. The mysterious MC arrives in a new city to study? at a renowned university. A world where ruthless criminal organizations and powerful families are engaged in a deadly battle for ultimate control. And as if that wasn't enough, the MC harbors secrets of his own, ones that could tip the balance of power and change the course of the game. Are you ready to unravel the twists and turns of a world where anything can happen and no one can be trusted? With the option to have one, or all, of the women, prepare for a thrilling journey filled with suspense, intrigue, and romance in this adult visual novel.

There will never be Netorare, sharing, or swinging content in this VN but there will be optional Netori, Pregnancy & Lesbian content. And yes you can have one, multiple or all(Harem) girls. All kinks are optional and can be avoided.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-09
Developer: DarkFire VNs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches:

Character Preview 1.png Character Preview 2.png 01s5-10.png 01s4-04.png 01s3-09.png 01s1-22.png 01s3-33.png 01s1-30.png 01s5-04.png 01s1-40.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Male protagonist, Humor, Multiple love interests, Romance, Harem, Netori(Where MC steals other's love interest) (Optional), Virgin, Teasing, Corruption, Big tits, Milf, Incest, Groping, Handjob, Male domination, Masturbation, Mobile game, Oral sex, Sex toys, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, TitFuck, Grahpic Violence
So many GREAT TAGS!

Planned:
Animations, BDSM, Anal sex, Pregnancy, Impregnation, Lesbian(Optional), Rape(Optional)
Happy to see Lesbian as optional as well.

And the best of them all.
What this VN will never have: Sharing, Swinging, Netorare (where love interests are stolen from the MC), Gay or MC being dominated by others
7c6.jpg

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 2693014

Overview:
Enter a dark and dangerous world where power is everything and nothing is as it seems. The mysterious MC arrives in a new city to study? at a renowned university. A world where ruthless criminal organizations and powerful families are engaged in a deadly battle for ultimate control. And as if that wasn't enough, the MC harbors secrets of his own, ones that could tip the balance of power and change the course of the game. Are you ready to unravel the twists and turns of a world where anything can happen and no one can be trusted? With the option to have one, or all, of the women, prepare for a thrilling journey filled with suspense, intrigue, and romance in this adult visual novel.

There will never be Netorare, sharing, or swinging content in this VN but there will be optional Netori & Lesbian content. And yes you can have one, multiple or all(Harem) girls.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-09
Developer: DarkFire VNs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 2692987 View attachment 2692988 View attachment 2692946 View attachment 2692955 View attachment 2692951 View attachment 2692973 View attachment 2692969 View attachment 2692975 View attachment 2692945 View attachment 2692976

Looks like the story is my type of story. I'll give it a try for a bit. Thanks for sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkFire VNs

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesiresAndPowerADarkWorld-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There will never be Netorare, sharing, or swinging content in this VN but there will be optional Netori & Lesbian content. And yes you can have one, multiple or all(Harem) girls
Picsart_23-04-22_10-42-02-119.jpg

Dev, then the kinks/fetishes are optional/avoidable, as they don't happen in the story according to player choice, or optional in the sense of seeing X content or not seeing it but it happens in the story?

Good luck.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The game Looks interesting, i download the patch too. What exactly does the patch do? I ask because at the start of the game, both the mother and father die. So I don't understand if I installed the patch well or not. What kind of incest is?

Also i change the name and the last name, but in one conversation they call me Mr James. (But i change the last name) I notice it on the conversation with Dean Blackwood at the start of the game. Perhaps some missing linee in the script.

Anyway good luck with this project. I hope to see an update soon, even if I read in the game, that it will take more or less 3/4 months. Anyway thanks for showing us the beginning of this story

• Red Heart

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
View attachment 2693654

Dev, then the kinks/fetishes are optional/avoidable, as they don't happen in the story according to player choice, or optional in the sense of seeing X content or not seeing it but it happens in the story?

Good luck.
All the kinks and sex scenes are optional and if player decides to not see them then they don't happen in the story. So no need to worry.

Last edited:

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Great tags.

Will BDSM, Anal sex and male dom be optional?

I never liked BDSM, not a huge anal fan either and I prefer the romantic approach.
Also what kind of incest are we talking about?

Thank you.
All the kinks and sex scenes are optional and incest is only possible if the unofficial patch is installed, otherwise there won't be any incest in the original game. Now as for the MC's Family, let's just say you will be very close to your mother and sister.

Last edited:

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
The game Looks interesting, i download the patch too. What exactly does the patch do? I ask because at the start of the game, both the mother and father die. So I don't understand if I installed the patch well or not. What kind of incest is?

Also i change the name and the last name, but in one conversation they call me Mr James. (But i change the last name) I notice it on the conversation with Dean Blackwood at the start of the game. Perhaps some missing linee in the script.

Anyway good luck with this project. I hope to see an update soon, even if I read in the game, that it will take more or less 3/4 months. Anyway thanks for showing us the beginning of this story
Thanks for trying my game and giving feed back. MC's Family (mom & sis) is present in game its just invloves a storyline and some plot twists.
As for Last name error, i will look into it and fix the issue. And 3 to 4 months is actually extreme case scenario, i will try to release v0.2 sooner than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero