4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I noticed that some old animations in the collection are not in their original quality, so for those who are interested here is the 1080p version of the empress and miranda in charge (high bitrate), from the archives of desireSFM, while we wait for the new one

The Empress (840mb): Mega

Key:T6caSVtw4PixMiYnNXAnR0NXc-Hbdhs9UALS_Rtvd_Y

Miranda in Charge-(High Bitrate) (7GB): Mega

Key:Kqlg5FDLpyDmDldKXu8yk6QFQT0xHprfxKg1GkBVwC0
I thought this was the new movie already.keep an eye put we getting resident evil short next.

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
I noticed that some old animations in the collection are not in their original quality, so for those who are interested here is the 1080p version of the empress and miranda in charge (high bitrate), from the archives of desireSFM, while we wait for the new one

The Empress (840mb): Mega

Key:T6caSVtw4PixMiYnNXAnR0NXc-Hbdhs9UALS_Rtvd_Y

Miranda in Charge-(High Bitrate) (7GB): Mega

Key:Kqlg5FDLpyDmDldKXu8yk6QFQT0xHprfxKg1GkBVwC0
Both links are dead...

Reactions: Mosthra and magix69

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
They seem dead to me, but then again I dont know where to enter the key since all it says it files been removed.

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
From his patreon (21-02-21):

Status report

Sorry for being so quiet the last few weeks. I have been crunshing for three weeks now. The main reason for this was that the models, especially Jill gave me a lot of trouble, because I only noticed during detail animations (which are approached very late in the project) that elementary features were missing and the model-ports were not clean. Since I couldn't change models as far as the project progressed already, I had to teach myself new skills by necessity in order to eradicate the errors of the models themselves in Blender. This has advanced my skills, but at the cost of a lot of time and energy.

But well, where is the project? I plan to finish all variations and detail animations of the basic poses next week. These have an approximate runtime of 6:30 minutes.

Plus smaller transitions and of course the intro and outro, so I'm aiming for a total runtime of about 10 minutes.

What's left to do:

• Parts of the intro
  • Parts of the outro
  • A transition animation (don't know yet, if it will work out and make it into the movie)
  • Details here and there
  • Audio production
  • Post production
Now that I look at this list, I have to admit to myself that this is still a huge pile of work. Very likely too much for just one month, which makes the March release seem almost impossible.

Since I've already postponed the release once, I'm going to pause Patreon payments in April so this won't be your damage, in case I can't make it for the release in March.

I hope for your understanding.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Welp, the full videos are taken down from PH, so I guess I'll have to download them or got to r34..

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes