4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
Hi guys, usually i don't write in forum, i just wanted to say that i have searching for aggressive futa stuff for a long while, with well made curvy models, as far as now i found DesireSFM the only one truly interesting, and second tier for me are kamadeva (very interesting plot and situation), blacksheepovca (quite ok not top quality models but worst are all without sound), Captain Ameba (great models no sound unfortunately), Big Johnson (great quality models and stories but way too long to wait and not all works are my taste). Not so interested in MLP or furr unfortunately which there is much material around. Which leaves me only with DesireSFM. If you have some more artists to suggest me i am all ears, not so interested in futa sex like Nyl/Rikolo style. DM open.

Last edited:

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys, usually i don't write in forum, i just wanted to say that i have searching for aggressive futa stuff for a long while, with well made curvy models, as far as now i found DesireSFM the only one truly interesting, and second tier for me are kamadeva (very interesting plot and situation), blacksheepovca (quite ok not top quality models but worst are all without sound), Captain Ameba (great models no sound unfortunately), Big Johnson (great quality models and stories but way too long to wait and not all works are my taste). Not so interested in MLP or furr unfortunately which there is much material around. Which leaves me only with DesireSFM. If you have some more artists to suggest me i am all ears, not so interested in futa sex like Nyl/Rikolo style. DM open.
Futa sommelier

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
btw try to search slyxxx24 on xv
Thanks for the tip Cafeh appreciate it, on xv some are quite good although not Desiresfm level. Btw I think he is making quite good money with his patreon (maybe thinking to support him) wish he used those funds to hire some helpers, maybe in a team work he could release much more content!

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Just checked Out desires Twitter He says the Release Date of the Resident evil Short Film ist Set to be released on the 6th of May He will Post the Video for free a Week later

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
btw try to search slyxxx24 on xv
by xv, do you mean xvideos, because I looked there and there's only about 12 videos listed, but the way they're titled seems like there should be others, just not there.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes