4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
4giga is kinda way too much for me,probably will have to wait a lighter version

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
A universe in where it’s fulls of virus’s that brain wash, cause people to grow extra limbs and appendages isn’t compatible with futanari content?
I mean, the magical girls from The Witcher make this content look much nicer than the Resident Evil characters. I am not at all concerned about the ENT of what is happening and how it turned out, just the game character models themselves look more attractive in the Witcher.

rayloma

Jan 28, 2019
[...] make this content look much nicer than the Resident Evil characters [...] the game character models themselves look more attractive in the Witcher. [...]
That is just your personal taste though and entirely subjective.
They make this content look much nicer to you.
The Witcher characters look more attractive to you.
But there is a lot of Resident Evil futa content outside of DesireSFM, so it clearly has fans.

Reactions: blarg0192

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
That is just your personal taste though and entirely subjective.
They make this content look much nicer to you.
The Witcher characters look more attractive to you.
But there is a lot of Resident Evil futa content outside of DesireSFM, so it clearly has fans.
naturally, this is only my personal opinion! I always speak only for myself, and I am not in the habit of speaking for others. So you are absolutely right, I just did not think that it is necessary to explain it to someone on such sites.

Reactions: rayloma

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Not sure if anyone is interested (or if I'm allowed to post links) but SB has a decent quality version you can download for free just to check out Persistent Evil Control:

I for one, can watch Excella futa all day! Glad Nyl is doing a Lady D animation but I really wish he would try Excella as well.

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
None of desires vids have any kissing, would love to see some, especially Triss forcing some women to kiss her

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes