4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
The last video was honestly probably not as good as Celebration of Midwinter but it's like the best thing ever made with Excella Gionne lol, love me some evil milfs. It sucks about the breaks but at least he says he's taking one and pauses the patreon, rather than vanishing without a word for months on end.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The last video was honestly probably not as good as Celebration of Midwinter but it's like the best thing ever made with Excella Gionne lol, love me some evil milfs. It sucks about the breaks but at least he says he's taking one and pauses the patreon, rather than vanishing without a word for months on end.
story, souds , graphic everything damn good but never enough diversity in sex position. He could do way more then 1 or 2.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
I have been wondering what has been going on With These Long pauses in between His Video Posts and i think its rather a Problem of Projekt hopping which is Not a Bad Thing to keep it fresh and interresting and the Community can keep giving Feedback towards their Personal liking but i think that this has Turned rather to a negative since His workload keeps getting heavier i Wish He would focuse on one Thing at a time

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i rewatch corruption of the lodge 3 and its damn good, desirsfm making futa gangbang is fantastic.

Reactions: Oxiton

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I wish more would have desiresfm style so we could have hundreds of videos!!! WE NEED MOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I wish more would stick to animating regular sex, instead of veering off into footjobs, vore, hyper, growth and bestiality and all that other bullshit. The weird shit almost takes up a majority of the content now and it's stupid.

Think of how many people fantasize about a godzilla sized starfox? It doesn't even make fucking sense and yet it's so popular.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
I wish more would stick to animating regular sex, instead of veering off into footjobs, vore, hyper, growth and bestiality and all that other bullshit. The weird shit almost takes up a majority of the content now and it's stupid.

Think of how many people fantasize about a godzilla sized starfox? It doesn't even make fucking sense and yet it's so popular.
Which alternate universe do you come from where majority of animations are non vanilla stuff?

You can right now go on r34 and type "animated 3d" and on every page over 80% of the posts are vanilla animations...

Reactions: runner11

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021

I must admit that i am into other kinks/fetish also, so it doesn't bother me if it is well made, but yea sure it's like a vanilla short clip most of the time. Which you will forget and most of animation doesn't even give you a proper jerk off! Cause they are too short or just few frames were good in the end. IT's tough nowadays, also cause i don't see an incrementing of creators on futas sex, they are the same names going around and are definately too few imo! Since it takes at least a month to release 5 min shot. We want more creators! at least 100 more! lol

PS: Lately i just wait some days or weeks before to go on rule34 just to have more material. Somebody can suggest me some more platform who aren't NM, R34 thanks

Last edited:

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Which alternate universe do you come from where majority of animations are non vanilla stuff?

You can right now go on r34 and type "animated 3d" and on every page over 80% of the posts are vanilla animations...
That wasn't my impression when it comes to quality animations. Noname55 started off with vanilla stuff but then he went hardcore into the bestiality stuff. Redmoa started off with regular sex but then he went into buttjobs and foot stuff and just non-sexual stuff in general. Sexual with actual penetration is definitely not 80% of what he puts out now.

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I must admit that i am into other kinks/fetish also, so it doesn't bother me if it is well made, but yea sure it's like a vanilla short clip most of the time. Which you will forget and most of animation doesn't even give you a proper jerk off! Cause they are too short or just few frames were good in the end. IT's tough nowadays, also cause i don't see an incrementing of creators on futas sex, they are the same names going around and are definately too few imo! Since it takes at least a month to release 5 min shot. We want more creators! at least 100 more! lol

PS: Lately i just wait some days or weeks before to go on rule34 just to have more material. Somebody can suggest me some more platform who aren't NM, R34 thanks
E621 is there if you don't mind furry stuff and Gelbooru covers the asian artists alot more than Rule 34 does

Reactions: aragorn02

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
That wasn't my impression when it comes to quality animations. Noname55 started off with vanilla stuff but then he went hardcore into the bestiality stuff. Redmoa started off with regular sex but then he went into buttjobs and foot stuff and just non-sexual stuff in general. Sexual with actual penetration is definitely not 80% of what he puts out now.
But cherry picking couple of artists doesn't really change what I said tho. For Redmoa that isn't true either, from his first SFM animations he did fetish stuff like footjobs, buttjobs and all other kinds of grinding. You can also look this up on r34 to see his first animations.

Even when it comes to high quality stuff, vanilla has way more artist than fetish side of that level, artists like Dezmall, Nagoonimation, Yeero, Drills3D, HydraFXX, KisX, VGerotica, dzooworks, FPSBlyck, Exga, Idemi, Madruga3D, Hazard3000 are just some of them.

Reactions: ronmoho
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes