4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I don't understand his working process. Few months back there was a preview of futa Triss with a farmer girl, but then he released the RE one, and now Lady D. Is he jumping from one project to another?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I don't understand his working process. Few months back there was a preview of futa Triss with a farmer girl, but then he released the RE one, and now Lady D. Is he jumping from one project to another?
lo0oks like it

ham85

Nov 25, 2018
I'm an artist myself (not under this username,) so while I can't speak on Desire's 'process' I can say that sometimes the things you're working on just become unappetizing to you. I personally have at least 5 active projects I'm working on at various levels of completion, but that's because I get burnt out working on them after a while. I'm not saying that's what's up with Desire for sure, but it's within the realm of likelihood. And it might sound strange to think a person can get burnt out illustrating or animating sexual stuff, but it's pretty common.

Reactions: ronmoho

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I'm guessing he's burnt out on the Witcher project. He's been working on it for more than a year, IIRC. He really hasn't mentioned it for quite a while so I think it's a big question mark on when it will be released. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until next year.

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
Not a fan of this Lady D trend lately...to me Lady D it's becoming a meme more than a sexual fantasy. Hopefully he'll get back on track on what he knows best TW or something totally new. I had enough of RE, most of stuff are nothing special. It would be exciting to see some new MASS EFFECT rough sex! That's dope! TW Style. Much variety and sexually desireble characters! WE WANT MORE ME AND TW!

Reactions: Major Guardian

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Okay but there's no Lady D long videos, the character's popularity was a trend for all of like a couple weeks after RE8 came out, and the things you're asking for more of are like top 5 most popular, most used in western 3d anims?

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
Okay but there's no Lady D long videos, the character's popularity was a trend for all of like a couple weeks after RE8 came out, and the things you're asking for more of are like top 5 most popular, most used in western 3d anims?
That's also very true, there wasn't anything really good in lengh and style with lady d, just some random blowjob or short body clips so we still haven't seen the potential of it. Still i believe it won't be in my taste simply cause i don't like the character esthetic. About ME, he did just 3 short videos long time ago, when his models weren't what they are now. So there is a lot of potential for something EPIC! Otherwise i'd like to see something totally new. Also i want him to finish The Golden Grain cause i know it will be great! Love those bomb hips!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Status Update
Hi folks,
I don't have a release date for you yet, but it shouldn't be long now.
I hope to finally finish the animations today and start the final renders tonight. As soon as these are finished and any glitches are noticed, corrected and re-rendered and "only" the audio design needs to be done, I'll give you a date.
See you very soon.

Reactions: marcsasha

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Status Update
Hi folks,
I don't have a release date for you yet, but it shouldn't be long now.
I hope to finally finish the animations today and start the final renders tonight. As soon as these are finished and any glitches are noticed, corrected and re-rendered and "only" the audio design needs to be done, I'll give you a date.
See you very soon.
For which Animation IS this? I can only Hope golden grain

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes